Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fall off n need some guideance and help

HEY EVERYONE I'M MARY IM HERE FOR HELP AND GUIDANCE N LOSING MY 30 2 40 MORE IVE BEEN TRYING TO LOST WEIGHT FOR ALMOST A YEAR N IT SEEM IM JUST GOIN N WRONG PATH N NEED SOME IDEA N ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WILL WORK TO HELP ME LOSE IT BY XMAS AT 25 2 30 PLDS.

HERE SOME OF MY STORY IN MARCH OF 2012 I WAS 316 PLDS AT MY HIGHEST N WAS DIAGNOSED WIT SEVERAL OVERWEIGHT DISEASES IM I WAS 23 YRS TOLD I WAS TOO BIG N WAS AT RISK OF DYING I HAVE TO WONDERFUL SONS I JAD TO LEAVE FOR SO I MAD MY DECISON TO GO THROUGH WIT IT. I WAS SLEEVE JULY 16 2012 WHICH AT THAT TIME I WEIGHT 287. TODAY I M 193.4 AND IM JUST STUCK BETWEEN 190 & 198. I NEED HELP JUST GETTIN TO 168 BY XMAS ANYBODY UP FOR THE CHALLEGES I NEED PLZ EVERYONE SEND ME SOME TIPS AND EXERCISE PLANS SO I CANT STOP ALL MY BAD HABITS FRIEDS food N JUNK..

Pink **** 1 week n a half ago

Yellow shirt 3 2 4 weeks ago

Light blue shirt 3 2 4 weeks ago as well

Pink shirt brown hair 2012 march or april

With my sister at my biggest

Black n white pic like 4 yrs ago

[ATTACH]18521[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18524[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18524[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18525[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18525[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]18526[/ATTACH]

post-43003-13813670051572_thumb.png

post-43003-13813670051983_thumb.png

post-43003-13813670052364_thumb.png

post-43003-1381367005287_thumb.png

post-43003-13813670053375_thumb.png

post-43003-1381367005399_thumb.png

You have made tremendous progress... weighing under 200# is an amazing accomplishment and i think you should focus on that!

So, here is the tough love part, if you don't get eating right as more of a natural part of your life, you risk regain. I understand the desire to get to goal, but the main priority should be maintaining the good health improvments you have already made. The good news is that maintenance and getting to goal basically require the same things.

Go back to the basics. Eat Protein first, green veggies next. Eat very little fruit and high carb veggies. Completely avoid Pasta, bread, potatoes. Simply do not eat fast food of any kind, do not drink any kind of soda or fruit juices or other sugary type food/beverages. Seriously minimize (ideally eliminate) highly processed foods. Track, weigh and measure, at least for awhile. Be honest withyourself about what you are really consuming. Focus on small portions - eat to absence of hunger, the goal is not to be "full".

Become more active, mix it up. Work out harder, shorter duration. If you already do that, introduce some other change to your routine.

Hang in there - you have done great - count your successes and keep committed to this - you can do it!

You have made tremendous progress... weighing under 200# is an amazing accomplishment and i think you should focus on that!

So' date=' here is the tough love part, if you don't get eating right as more of a natural part of your life, you risk regain. I understand the desire to get to goal, but the main priority should be maintaining the good health improvments you have already made. The good news is that maintenance and getting to goal basically require the same things.

Go back to the basics. Eat Protein first, green veggies next. Eat very little fruit and high carb veggies. Completely avoid Pasta, bread, potatoes. Simply do not eat fast food of any kind, do not drink any kind of soda or fruit juices or other sugary type food/beverages. Seriously minimize (ideally eliminate) highly processed foods. Track, weigh and measure, at least for awhile. Be honest withyourself about what you are really consuming. Focus on small portions - eat to absence of hunger, the goal is not to be "full".

Become more active, mix it up. Work out harder, shorter duration. If you already do that, introduce some other change to your routine.

Hang in there - you have done great - count your successes and keep committed to this - you can do it![/quote']

Aww thank u on that was really some good news that I needed to put back n my head badly because ive been eatin to much greasy foods but the only good thing n that im very active n almost neva go past my calories goal so that proli y im stuck at dis weight imma start the diet tomorrow back to protiens first then veggies wish me luck.

Thanks again

So, here is the tough love part, if you don't get eating right as more of a natural part of your life, you risk regain. I understand the desire to get to goal, but the main priority should be maintaining the good health improvments you have already made. The good news is that maintenance and getting to goal basically require the same things.

Hang in there - you have done great - count your successes and keep committed to this - you can do it!

This is exactly what I would tell you also.......Focus on Proteins and increase your Fluid intake too.....and exercise, just keep moving......Congrats on your success and there is more to come....... :P

This is exactly what I would tell you also.......Focus on Proteins and increase your Fluid intake too.....and exercise' date=' just keep moving......Congrats on your success and there is more to come....... :P[/quote']

Thank you n ritee hope have a good news for months to come

HEY EVERYONE I'M MARY IM HERE FOR HELP AND GUIDANCE N LOSING MY 30 2 40 MORE IVE BEEN TRYING TO LOST WEIGHT FOR ALMOST A YEAR N IT SEEM IM JUST GOIN N WRONG PATH N NEED SOME IDEA N ENCOURAGEMENT THAT WILL WORK TO HELP ME LOSE IT BY XMAS AT 25 2 30 PLDS.

HERE SOME OF MY STORY IN MARCH OF 2012 I WAS 316 PLDS AT MY HIGHEST N WAS DIAGNOSED WIT SEVERAL OVERWEIGHT DISEASES IM I WAS 23 YRS TOLD I WAS TOO BIG N WAS AT RISK OF DYING I HAVE TO WONDERFUL SONS I JAD TO LEAVE FOR SO I MAD MY DECISON TO GO THROUGH WIT IT. I WAS SLEEVE JULY 16 2012 WHICH AT THAT TIME I WEIGHT 287. TODAY I M 193.4 AND IM JUST STUCK BETWEEN 190 & 198. I NEED HELP JUST GETTIN TO 168 BY XMAS ANYBODY UP FOR THE CHALLEGES I NEED PLZ EVERYONE SEND ME SOME TIPS AND EXERCISE PLANS SO I CANT STOP ALL MY BAD HABITS FRIEDS food N JUNK..

Pink **** 1 week n a half ago

Yellow shirt 3 2 4 weeks ago

Light blue shirt 3 2 4 weeks ago as well

Pink shirt brown hair 2012 march or april

With my sister at my biggest

Black n white pic like 4 yrs ago

Well maybe we can be Buddies i have mine on the 26 of this month i need a friend MaryHughey1@yahoo.com let's buddy up or Facebook Mary Huvhey

Well maybe we can be Buddies i have mine on the 26 of this month i need a friend MaryHughey1@yahoo.com let's buddy up or Facebook Mary Huvhey

Ok imma send u a reguest my name is Marylin Morrow wats does ya screen look like

Ok imma send u a reguest my name is Marylin Morrow wats does ya screen look like

Front with a hood picture on it then the background is me in a pink shirt

Front with a hood picture on it then the background is me in a pink shirt

Its not lettin me find u try finding me

MARYLIN WIFEYMATERIAL MONROE

Your still a success and you can see that !!!

Your still a success and you can see that !!!

Thanks just dont wanna go up instead of down.

Well I just left my doctors I m 193 :(. Im feeling so sad n down ive been on steriods for two weeks almost n hopefully the weight leave once da steriods out of my system n my menstrual goes off... help me haven't ate anything today wat should I eat

Hey don't forget you were wearing your clothes today too which add a little bit of weight.......Stop worrying about the rate of loss and enjoy the journey. It will take longer now than before but that's ok, you will get there. Just be vigilant about eating Proteins and cutting out processed foods if possible.......You got this........now "Just do it" like the pro you are..... :P

Hey don't forget you were wearing your clothes today too which add a little bit of weight.......Stop worrying about the rate of loss and enjoy the journey. It will take longer now than before but that's ok' date=' you will get there. Just be vigilant about eating Proteins and cutting out processed foods if possible.......You got this........now "Just do it" like the pro you are..... :P [/quote']

Aww thanks for the encouragement I think I want another surgery.