Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 23rd sleevers!

Just got the call, hospital by 9:30 and surgery at 11. I have lost about 11lbs so far on the pre-op diet. I am hungry though. I am getting nervous now and I had my tooth pulled last week since there was an infection. Then I got dry socket which is when the blood clot falls out and they have to pack it every day. It has been a tough week. It is taking so long to heal and kills me. I am hoping I will be all done by Sunday. I can't have packing in my mouth for the surgery. I am also taking so much antibiotic to prevent an infection there. Just my luck Hopefully, the VSG will go better..lol.

I got my time... 10 am. Have to check in at 8. Clear Liquids and SF jello/poweraid/popsicle sticks (only 5 day preop diet). I had a campbells Tomato Soup for dinner tonight (very watered down). Now I'm wondering if that qualifies as a clear liquid. Going to be extremely strict with myself for the next two days.

23rd as well. I got a new surgeon so I wouldn't have to postpone my surgery (my original was in admitted to the hospital and is unavailable for 3 to 4 weeks.) I'm not nervous, but a little scared. I was packing up things at my desk from work, and couldn't help but kind of getting emotional looking at the pics of my kids. My surgery is around 9 AM (show up at the hospital at 7). Fingers crossed. :unsure:

23rd for me too! I'm getting extremely nervous but after 12 days on this liquid only preop diet, I'm just ready for Monday to hurry and get here!! My surgery is at 8am.

Good luck to all my fellow 23rd sleevers! May God watch over all of us. :)

Oh my I almost canceled today. I had the worst headache and I thougt I was getting sick! I guess I am just SUPER tense.

Good luck to all the 23rd sleevers tomorrow!! I'm very nervous and excited at the same time!!!

I am the same day!! I get worried too which I usually dont for surgery. I just want it over already' date=' plus the preop diet is kicking my butt. I also find I am nesting at home. Like I did before having my son, Trying to get everything straight.[/quote']

Good Luck 9/23 Sleevers! You all will do great ;)

And about that nesting... I thought I was losing my mind today, I was doing the same thing! Rearranged furniture - cleaned like a crazy lady. (I'm on day #6 of pre-op diet) the cleaning took my mind off of being hungry, and eased my anxiety of having surgery in 10 short days.

Good luck tomorrow, Everyone! and yes, I'm taking a break from nesting at the moment. Glad I'm not alone in wanting everything to be as perfect as possible.

I am the 23rd also. Check in at 7, 9:00 surgery!!

I'm here in the hospital waiting my surgery is in a hour, I'm soooo nervous! God bless you all, we are going to do great!

I'm here in the hospital waiting my surgery is in a hour' date=' I'm soooo nervous! God bless you all, we are going to do great![/quote']

Good luck - I will be thinking of you. Let us know how it went as soon as you're able to!

Good morning! Today we start our new journey, a very positive one. Prayers for us all. I have to be at the hospital at 1pm (still nothing to eat after midnight)

Good luck everyone. I will keep you posted.

post-61320-13813670208491_thumb.jpg

Good luck sleevers! See you on the losers bench!

Good luck to everyone today! I was originally a 23rd sleever but will now be having my surgery on the 24th. I will be thinking & praying for you all!

Here at the hospital waiting. It's almost time for surgery. Good luck everyone on this day 23rd.