Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 23rd sleevers!

My surgery is scheduled for Sept 23rd & I'm starting to get nervous! I'm worried about everything...from my daily life changing to what I'm going to look like afterwards & everything in between!

My surgery is scheduled for Sept 23rd & I'm starting to get nervous! I'm worried about everything...from my daily life changing to what I'm going to look like afterwards & everything in between!

I am the same day!! I get worried too which I usually dont for surgery. I just want it over already, plus the preop diet is kicking my butt. I also find I am nesting at home. Like I did before having my son, Trying to get everything straight.

The diet definitely is no fun! I am starting to get things ready for my husband before the surgery. We have 5 kids so some of the stuff I'll have to wait & do last minute.

I'm the same day! I'm already down 16 lbs since Sept 1 when I started my Pre-op!! So excited to get the real thing going!!

Add me on MFP if you want AbbeyNoFlabby

I just got the call cofirming surgery time! First surgery of the day. What a relief because I am ready to be done. :D

I got the call today that mine was rescheduled for Sept 24th. I know it's only one day but I am so ready to be done & start my new life!

I'm scheduled for sept. 23Rd as well. Started pre op diet today. I'm proud I haven't cheated but so tempted to do so. I don't know how people can do this for over a week.

Also set for September 23. On the clear liquid this week, so far not as bad as I thought it would be. Nervous and excited at the same time.

another sept 23rd checking in! very very nervous and I feel like I'm not ready. I ordered the chicken broth with Protein from unjury.com (I hear its tasty). bought the sugarfree popsicles, Jello, Isopure, and Protein Drinks. gonna pick up some miso Soup mix at the store this weekend.

oh my gosh, im scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on 23 too. I'm very excited to get this over. I'm on an Atkins type diet til Sunday, then Clear liquids. My surgery isn't until 1:00pm Monday. So I'm going to work that morning. I'm in Ky

you are insane! I wouldnt be able to work I'd be a wreck. At least it will keep your mind busy though.

Sept 23rd here!!! I gotta arrive at the hospital at 5:15 am .Very nervous but confident everything will go smoothly. Started my preop on sept 9th down 12 lbs so far. Good luck to you all and God bless.

Hi :) I am a newbie here, I am having surgery on the 23rd and have been on an 11 day high Protein low carb pre op diet that is going okay. I am getting nervous as the days are going by!!

Hello! I am September 23rd, as well. I have a 5 day clear, sf liquid pre-op, so this is my third day of that. I had a hard time with it yesterday, but today has been pretty smooth, at least so far.

Nerves? Oh yes, but I keep reminding myself that I am at a huge danger just being my weight now. This surgery is life changing, so I am trying to look at it like the blessing it is. A year from now, we are ALL going to be in a much better, much safer place, physically!

Good luck to all and CONGRATULATIONS! We are taking the first step on an amazing journey!

(Oh, I am in San Diego, CA)

My surgery is September 23rd at 12 Noon. I've been on a clear liquid diet and have had no problems. In fact, I am feeling great. I am falling in love with the nectar brand Protein powders (especially the Roadhouse Lemonade and Fuzzy Navel). I mix with the Wyler's Light singles or Crystal Light and it tastes really good. I also like the Pure Protein shakes and the Atkins Cafe Caramel. I have 1/2 cups of SF Jello already made up! My Will and Health Directive are done and tucked away. No drama, should have updated my papers a long time ago. Looking forward to my surgery and praying for a good experience.

There is no turning back for me. This is it and I am ready. I don't worry because I trust God so I can't wait until Monday. To my fellow September 23rd Sleevers, sending prayers up for you all! God knows how much we want and need this surgery so he will take good care of us.