Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things I will NOT miss about being fat.

Getting my blood pressure taken doesn't hurt any more.

My preschool students not asking me when The baby in my tummy is coming out !!!! Or telling me I should be Mrs.Clause because I'm big like her .

But mostly to feel beautiful and comfortable around my husband , even though I know he loves me anyways :)

I will not miss avoiding amusements parks just in case I wont fit....i told my husband that once I lose enough where im comfortable were.hitting six.flags bc I have never been!

I will not miss walking by stores that I like (Loft, banana Republic...) and not being able to buy their stylish garments. I'm already a clothes wh*re...I might need a bigger closet post op.

I will not miss being in the elevator at work and standing next to some size 00 actress.

I will not miss only wearing heels that are under 3 inches because of my weight.

I am writing these things down, because I am sure there will be times early post op when I wonder "why did I do this?"

This is why:

1. Having to shop from a limited clothing selection. Eff you , size 20, you suck.

2. The feeling of my fat middle squooshing out when I sit down.

3. swolly feet

4. Feeling like the fattest person in the room

5. Being the fattest person in the room

6. Feeling invisible

7. Feeling self conscious and size conscious

8. My stomach touching the table in a restaurant booth

9. Not fitting comfortably in a movie theatre seat

10. Looking at myself in pictures

11. Feeling ugly

12. Body aches, knee aches, hip aches

13. shoes that used to fit, and now are too tight

14. Low energy

15. Not turning heads

16. Looking in the mirror naked

17. clothes that no longer fit.

18. Not being able to wear my rings

19. Being afraid to run into people I haven't seen in a while

20. Not feeling pretty

Ok, I only wrote 20. I'm sure there are more. Help me out. Why do you never want to go back?

I do NOT miss being or feeling like the "biggest girl in the room"

^^Awesome!!

Seriously, the pantyhose debacle. Between getting them on, holding my pee, the inevitable roll down and the latter day chafe.

I am sick if wearing black because it is slimming. I am tired of praying the seatbelt will buckle every time I fly. I am tired of mentally judging a chair width with arms hoping to squeeze my butt in it. I am tired of having heat rashes in folds that shouldn't be there. I am sick and tired of the Water dam my body creates when I open the drain in the tub. I am tired of my knees hurting. I am tired of laying my clothes on the bed and it looks like I got a new bed spread. I am tired of pulling a big o black bra out of the drawer that could fit two bowling balls in. I am sick of... I could go on and on but I think you already know.

I won't miss...

1. The panicky feeling as I am struggling to fasten my seatbelt on an airplane.

2. Walking down the isle of that airplane and slapping everyone in the face with my ass as I walk by.

3. The aches and pains in my joints after a walk.

4. Naps because I'm exhausted. (Naps because you stayed up way to late the night before are perfectly acceptable.)

5. The isolation I have allowed to happen because I'm ashamed.

6. The medication I have to take every morning.

7. Buying LARGER sizes every time I buy clothes (buying SMALLER sizes every time is acceptable)

8. Feeling self conscious when I eat out.

9. Buying pretty clothes in pretty colors - not that crap in the Plus Size department at Dillards or Macy's. Seriously, where do those prints come from? And the fabric sucks, too.

10. Sweating. A lot.

Oh em gee! My biggest peeve about WWs meetings was how close they put those little chairs to each other. I hated when my thighs were pressed up against a total stranger's. Did they not realize that 99% of the people there are fat?
I know. The 27 different times I went I would put my keys on the chair next to me

I won't miss being the president of the " you have such a beautiful face club. ". People really think this is a compliment! Including my own mother

Chub rub, Sweet mother of god, chub rub! Will be so happy when my thighs stop touching after weight loss

TP being stuck in you after going to bathroom due to folds

Sweating at the slightest bit

Spending a fortune on limited, ugly plus size clothes

Chub rub, Sweet mother of god, chub rub! Will be so happy when my thighs stop touching after weight loss

TP being stuck in you after going to bathroom due to folds

Sweating at the slightest bit

Spending a fortune on limited, ugly plus size clothes

I feel the same as all of you. I need to add having trouble wiping my behind and hoping I washed everything good in the shower. I am so glad im not alone.