Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August sleevers up dates. ..?

I had my surgery on August 15th and I lost 42 pounds including one week pre-op.

Wow r u going to the gym I want to lose that wait as fast as u ...

No, I have just been walking. My incisons are still sore. :(

My surgeon put me on Optifast pre-op for 7 days and I lost 15 pounds just by that.

I also started at a really high 364 so that could also be why, lol. I am 322 now.

No' date=' I have just been walking. My incisons are still sore. :(

My surgeon put me on Optifast pre-op for 7 days and I lost 15 pounds just by that.

I also started at a really high 364 so that could also be why, lol. I am 322 now.[/quote']

Am going to start going this monday I dont want alot of skin hanging. .my doctor said no mor than 30 ponds so am goint to start ..and see how it goes. .I did not lose nothing before surgery ....but want to lose more

Sleeved on 8/27. Down 11 lbs!

Started puree diet today - so far so good. WOW I fill up on 1 oz of puree anything... I do love it so.

Water still hurts going down for some reason but I sip away anyway.

I had my surgery August 12th. I guess I've been a slower loser post surgery than many on here. I've lost 14 lbs since surgery but lost 20 lbs pre-op so I'm proud to be 34 lbs down, getting into clothes that I haven't been able to wear in a while, my labs look great, and I'm off my blood pressure medicine!!! I'm on purée foods and I'm tolerating them well. I could always improve my Water intake. I also need to exercise ( story of my life). Only problem I've really had is becoming lightheaded at times. Jumping up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night has been a little scary. I guess I need to sit up a minute first because I've felt like I was going to pass out a few times. I'm not sure if that's due to not getting enough water or calories or what??

I had surgery on 8/13 and am down 32.5 lbs.

July 29 th surgery down 31# as of my 5week post op with the doctor. Starting to slow down now.

I had surgery on Aug. 1st. I'm down 27 pounds including the 9.8 pounds I lost on the 2 week pre-op diet. My weight on my day of surgery was 195.

Had surgery on 21st down 27 pounds including 10# 2 week pre-op diet. so far great.

Sleeved on 8/12 started at 304lbs down to 265lbs. I am tolerating meats and solids. I can't wait to start working out to speed things up. I enjoy lean turkey, grilled chicken and making crystal light slushes in my magic bullet for liquids. My only problem so far is falling asleep at night... I don't know why I can't fall sleep... Maybe I should log off now it's 2am -_- haha cheers

I was sleeved august 20th

5/23: 274

8/20: 264

9/3: 246

I lost 10lbs before surgery. So 28lbs since I started the process. 18 lbs since I was sleeved 8/20! And I feel amazing. Can't wait to be less than 200lbs!

Sleeves the 21 st 355 hw - 345sw 310-today ... Happy happy happy !!!

Sleeves the 21 st 355 hw - 345sw 310-today ... Happy happy happy !!!

* sleeved *

I had my surgery August 12th. I guess I've been a slower loser post surgery than many on here. I've lost 14 lbs since surgery but lost 20 lbs pre-op so I'm proud to be 34 lbs down' date=' getting into clothes that I haven't been able to wear in a while, my labs look great, and I'm off my blood pressure medicine!!! I'm on purée foods and I'm tolerating them well. I could always improve my Water intake. I also need to exercise ( story of my life). Only problem I've really had is becoming lightheaded at times. Jumping up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night has been a little scary. I guess I need to sit up a minute first because I've felt like I was going to pass out a few times. I'm not sure if that's due to not getting enough Water or calories or what??[/quote']

I also had my surgery on that date and its going day by day. I feel myself still batteling a little bit of trying to binge eat.last night my family had tacos..so I tried some cheese,grounded up turkey meat and some sour cream....I ate so fast (I know I shouldn't) and I wanted to crawl in bed to go to sleep..my tummy was so full I could of put myself in a food coma.this is something I will learn from but it really scares me. I have been trying different foods to see what I can tolerate. I do already think that I need to make better decisions....should I really be saying this after weight loss surgery..no..but I am..I am excited that soon ill get able to workout. It puts my thinking cap on alot of times. Good luck to ...