Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Over this liquid stage...and HuNGrY!

I feel sooo hungry- I really want some real solid food...anyone else feel my pain!?

I am religiously following the doctor's orders and I have my first post op appt this friday (sleeved on the 26th)- and i'm anxious to progress to the next stage- I'm getting in all my Protein and water...but i still feel hungry :/

I totally feel your pain!!! I was recently in your shoes... Just went on puréed foods today. (Sleeved 8/22) You can make it!!! It's such a great feeling!!! Good luck!!

Me! Friday I get to have tuna! I'm so excited! Yogurt and applesauce are my salvation now. I bought lots of different flavors.

Like you, I'm sick of the shakes! Hate the strawberry but I'm forcing myself to drink them. They make me feel full.

Haha. I'm in the same boat! I told my family if they loved me they wouldn't eat burgers and fries they'd have thinned down Soup with me. They all looked at me and kept eating lol.

Haha. I'm in the same boat! I told my family if they loved me they wouldn't eat burgers and fries they'd have thinned down Soup with me. They all looked at me and kept eating lol.

Sounds like me!!

Appointment tomorrow, sleeved on 8/28, but I think I have 1 more week of liquids...uugghh!!!

Hey all, I'm about a month ahead of you and just wanted to let you know purees made everything better including that "hunger". Be patient. Relief is coming.

Hungry? I am never hungry and just eat because I need too. I was told the hunger hormone would be fine roughly a yr. So strange how our differences show. I still like food on s mental level but when you can only eat 1-1 1/2 oz at a time the "pleasure" is short lived. Guess that is one way it is helping my mental food demons.

Totally hungry and completely sick of liquids. Was sleeved on the 26th. Pre op diet two weeks and now all liquid post op. Have my two week appt with doc and nut on among any and hope to get released to purée or mushy or whatever. Anything has to be better than this. First week I was totally full, this week not so much.

I was also sleeved on the 26th! I just went for my check up yesterday and my Dr released me to do part soft food early..I think I wanted to kiss the man! That last week was seriously making me crazy! Now that I've had some real food its like night and day..Hang in there!

Meant to say I'm seeing them on Monday. Autocorrect can be so weird. Anyway, are you feeling full on small amounts of food now? It's my biggest concern, that I'll be the one sleever in history who still has a huge appetite!!

Meant to say I'm seeing them on Monday. Autocorrect can be so weird. Anyway' date=' are you feeling full on small amounts of food now? It's my biggest concern, that I'll be the one sleever in history who still has a huge appetite!![/quote']

I'm now on pureed foods and finally able to calm the hunger with something other than a Protein shake- though i still have to drink them to get all the Protein requirement in- i'm surprised with how little i'm eating- and feeling satisfied! Sounds like a lot of us on this app have that same concern about stretching our stomaches! How are you doing???

How are all aug 26th sleevers doing????

I'm now on pureed foods and finally able to calm the hunger with something other than a Protein shake- though i still have to drink them to get all the Protein requirement in- i'm surprised with how little i'm eating- and feeling satisfied! Sounds like a lot of us on this app have that same concern about stretching our stomaches! How are you doing???

How are all aug 26th sleevers doing????

You were also sleeved on 26th right? What type of puréed food have you had? I'm still waiting for Monday's appt with surgeon and dietician...I plan to make a crockpot of refried Beans and I found a yummy looking ricotta bake recipe I might put together. Anything, please, other than liquid!!!! :)

Meant to say I'm seeing them on Monday. Autocorrect can be so weird. Anyway' date=' are you feeling full on small amounts of food now? It's my biggest concern, that I'll be the one sleever in history who still has a huge appetite!![/quote']

Lol! Snap!