Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 mile challenge

WTG! Now I can't imagine my body ever WANTING to run but I sure am proud of what we are ALL accomplishing!

It ain't the body.... It's the brain.... Our crazy twisted deranged brains.

Okay new numbers:

Yesterday I did an hour of spin (and I think I must have still been on that exercise "high") because I came home and decided to mow the lawn (it's huge and always a big ole chore) but at the end of the day I was quite sore and exhausted. My only consolation is I get to enjoy the weekend without the chore of mowing the lawn hanging over my head. ;)

It ain't the body.... It's the brain.... Our crazy twisted deranged brains.

Bahahaha

Hi all! This past Wednesday and Thursday I got in 8.87 miles (hiking, walking, biking) for a total of 60.21. I plan to get in a lot more miles this weekend! Everyone is so inspirational to me! This challenge has really kept me on my toes...keep up the good work everyone!

Hi all! This past Wednesday and Thursday I got in 8.87 miles (hiking, walking, biking) for a total of 60.21. I plan to get in a lot more miles this weekend! Everyone is so inspirational to me! This challenge has really kept me on my toes...keep up the good work everyone!

Great Job!! Keep it up!

It seems I may be slowly coming out of my stall. I have increased my Water and Protein intake as well as changed a couple other eating habits and I have actually been loosing 1 pound each day for the last 3 days. I will take it! I am now back down to my lowest weight. Time to keep kicking it in gear! Have a great day everyone and drink that water!

It seems I may be slowly coming out of my stall. I have increased my Water and Protein intake as well as changed a couple other eating habits and I have actually been loosing 1 pound each day for the last 3 days. I will take it! I am now back down to my lowest weight. Time to keep kicking it in gear! Have a great day everyone and drink that water!

Congrats lsu... keep drinking that water! And don't be kind to Auburn this weekend. I'd love to see y'all lay about 50 on them (if my wife saw this she'd be upset).

..... My only consolation is I get to enjoy the weekend without the chore of mowing the lawn hanging over my head. ;)

Me too....but only cause it's raining cats and dogs here.....finally.

Did a nice easy 3 mile run this morning. So, day 22....93.3 miles. Tomorrow is my last 10K race, and it will be a fun one. The course is just back and forth over a big bridge until you die.....or run 6.2 miles....whichever. The good news is....we're getting lots of rain and it should be cooler tomorrow than the 90 degree weather we've been having. That makes a huge difference.

Congrats lsu... keep drinking that water! And don't be kind to Auburn this weekend. I'd love to see y'all lay about 50 on them (if my wife saw this she'd be upset).

I will definately keep the Water going down! And yes, I hope we put a whoopin on Auburn. I am predicting 52 - 24 LSU.

Me too....but only cause it's raining cats and dogs here.....finally.

It's raining here too! And I LOVE IT! Supposed to rain all day and tonight! I know, M2G, the thought probably makes you nauseous but we really need it and it means FALL is on her way! (Yes, Fall is a she because here in AR sometimes we get it and then SHE changes her mind!). LOL

Bean, have you received confirmation yet on the "go" of your TT?

Bean' date=' have you received confirmation yet on the "go" of your TT?[/quote']

Oh yes....I have all surgical clearances right here in my grubby little hands. Hospitals and doctors have been paid. Everything is done except the pre-op body shaving. Any volunteers? No? Oh well, your loss.

Best part is I'm on vacation till then so I have plenty of time to sit around and be nervous as hell about the whole thing. Yay.

Oh yes....I have all surgical clearances right here in my grubby little hands. Hospitals and doctors have been paid. Everything is done except the pre-op body shaving. Any volunteers? No? Oh well' date=' your loss. Best part is I'm on vacation till then so I have plenty of time to sit around and be nervous as hell about the whole thing. Yay.[/quote']

Man, that is awesome! So happy for you ( and a little jealous too!). You are gonna be a "new man" again!!!!