Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

100 mile challenge

Hi everyone!!! Walked 1.05 miles this morning and another 3.30 miles this evening !! Total is 23.35 miles!!! I was so excited to pass 20 miles .

Today I walked 2.28 miles and just finished a 3.04 mile ride on my bike in the garage. I stopped because my knee that I had surgery on last year for a torn meniscus started bothering me. I had to listen to it and stop. No biggee' date=' just needed a break. That put me at 5.32 miles today and a total of 66.4 miles for the month. Great job everyone! Keep it up![/quote']

You are blowing me away! No way a month out from surgery I was doing what you are doing.

Update. 3.28 today. Total 66.31

To goal. 33.69 miles! I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!!!! :)

I know you can...I know you can...I know you can! This group rocks!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Ran 4 miles today for 101.5. I am feeling kind of achy breaky in my thrusters lifting today combined with burpees over the bar so need to figure out what is going on with my left shoulder (probably rotator cuff is messed up). Whole shoulder and upper arm feels like no strength. I was a bit bummed that my failures were right away on overhead lifting portion of thrusters. Workout was kind of like a Fran if you know what i am talking about - on the floor afterwards. Had some good back squat sets today for skill training though.

OMG!!! I'm behind! No fair! I'm still in Big Sur...

Gotten some exercise in, but haven't tracked any :(

I will be home soon and I plan on hitting the mountain bike this weekend. I need to look back a page or two but I think I'm still in the 40's

Edit;

46 miles...

Laura, I am behind where I had hoped to be also. This "job" thing keeps getting in the way. I shouldn't have any more late night/early morning calls for the remainder of this month.

Fiddle, I thought by now you would be at "150 or higher". LOL.

Everyone is doing great, keep up the good work.

OMG!!! I'm behind! No fair! I'm still in Big Sur...

Gotten some exercise in' date=' but haven't tracked any :(

I will be home soon and I plan on hitting the mountain bike this weekend. I need to look back a page or two but I think I'm still in the 40's

Edit;

46 miles...[/quote']

I don't think anyone's behind if you consider where we all came from! I wonder really how long it actually took us to go 100 miles before surgery... And I'm not talking in a car...

Yesterday's update for me 7.79 miles, total 78.89 miles, going on vacation today to Tucson/Phoenix area, planning to continue...

Fiddle' date=' I thought by now you would be at "150 or higher". LOL.

Everyone is doing great, keep up the good work.[/quote']

Sorry to disappoint.

I do cross fit every day now starting recently instead of 2 days a week Combined with @ home workouts. unfortunately, i am finding that running on top of daily cross fit has to be restrained a little to prevent physical meltdown (read: overtraining) . :) my initial goal at the beginning of this challenge was to try and run 10 miles a day, but now average is looking like 4-5 miles of running distance a day.

I enjoy running so am happy to run where I can and still have the energy to in order to be in community with all of you. Let me tell you, I have been feeling sore every evening and worn down in the last 2 weeks. I hope to get past this phase of feeling wiped and achy.

I went to a nice running store this past week in Seattle called Born to run (BTB - a minimalist running shoe store) to pick up some reebok nano 3 shoes. They make for a surprisingly good "fast" running shoe. However, the do lack the cushion that my current pair of Nike Pegasus have. Sometimes I feel like I am stomping a little in these nanos as I sprint, say, 400m or 800 m. chia running style does not work as well for sprinting. They take some getting used to I suppose since they lack the cushion absorbtion. Good overall fitness shoe.

Keep up the great work everyone.

I had a rough Monday so I decided to not do any exercise...But, yesterday I made up for it with a 5 mile hike. It was great!!! I'm glad to see everyone is doing so well..we have 12 days left people! We can do this! My total now: 51.35

How's butters toe?? His he still out of commission?

Nope. Back at it. With a purple broken toe!

How's butters toe?? His he still out of commission?

Barney is out terrorizing the trail like it never happened.