Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Obama...first african american...would you vote for him?????

You had better be careful what you write.

Someone might assume that you and I are agreeing on some points, which could get you in a whole lot of trouble. You might lose your right to counted among the Right.

When they take me to Guantanamo Bey, they may look to see who my cohorts were and too many agreeable replies by you to me, might make you a candidate to join me in Cuba.

:) Sorry, I will try to be better, I would never want to loose my place on the right.

Saying there are Christians who are skinheads and Neo-Nazis is so incredibly offensive to me. It is impossible to follow Christ and be a skinhead or a Neo-Nazi. It goes against everything that Jesus taught. If someone claims to be a Christian but does not even follow the basic tenants of Christianity, despite the fact that they call themselves a Christian, they are not. They may use quotes from the Bible in their speeches, but that does not make them Christians. They also use quotes from our Founding Fathers, who also were not skinheads or Neo-Nazis.
Ms. gadgetlady. You are an intelligent person and though these people claim to be Christian, you do not believe that they are (and I also do not think they are) Christians, however, they are attracting people who are either less intelligent than you or have an emotional need to be part of a larger group (in place of family). The call of religion under the big top of Jesus is a seductive allure, and when an eloquent speaking, ordained Christian minister tells them that he can save their souls and they can also get to kick some butts of Niggers, Fags and Jews, they can not resist. The families that many of these new recruits have come from are no less dysfunctional than the hate groups they are joining as their extended families.

These ministers can tone it down for the media, but their stripes are set fast in place. Yes, you can see that calling yourself one does not a Christian make, but I am sure that many in these groups might question your Christianity since you do not agree with their minister; A MAN OF GOD.

OUSooner: I cannot believe that people are so stupid that they care one way or another what the color of a person's skin is. Who among us is not of some racial mixture or another? That whole thing about "one drop" and all that is even more offensive to me than some fanatical religious zealot is.

Applications and questionnaires used to ask Color: I would say medium pink with brownish freckles. Or I when they asked race: I would say American Indian with some Scotch and Irish thrown in. When they asked Church Preference I would answer Gothic.

Applications and questionnaires used to ask Color: I would say medium pink with brownish freckles. Or I when they asked race: I would say American Indian with some Scotch and Irish thrown in. When they asked Church Preference I would answer Gothic.

For Race, I write: "HUMAN".

OUSooner: I cannot believe that people are so stupid that they care one way or another what the color of a person's skin is. Who among us is not of some racial mixture or another?

When my youngest daughter was about 5 years old, she and her sister were watching a cartoon about kids that can time travel. One of the cartoon kids was black and they time travelled back to the time of slavery in the US. He was treated as a runaway slave and couldn't get back to the time machine to return home.

My 5YO didn't understand the whole thing so I sat her down and explained slavery to her, through my tears (I abhor violence and injustice). She looked at me and said, "Why did the black people have to be the slaves?" You see, she understood that workers were needed to work the land. She just didn't understand what the color of their skin had to do with it.

I just received a book from Answers in Genesis entitled "One Blood: The Biblical Answer to Racism". On the back it says, "The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that God has 'made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth.' So, is there really such a thing as 'the white race', or 'black race'? You will be astounded at the easy-to-understand scientific facts, and how they line up with the often-overlooked simplicity of God's Word." I'm looking forward to finding the time to read it.

I wouldn't vote for him because of his lack of experience. He's worked mostly with non profits. He's got excellent leadership skills and oration abilities. He has a law background and tremendous motivation and direction. But the oval office...mmm that is a hefty job. If you don't think it is challenging, look at how the past three presidents have aged from start to finish. They go from semi dark hair to white.

I would love to see him just ride his present job to fruition. Do what he can within his own state. Gain experience. I think he was caught up like Geraldine Ferraro in the ferver of the first WOMAN to run. Experience goes a long way with voters.

:fencing: Condoleeza Rice........ First black women president.... what do you think?

Never. In a million years. She is a great spinmeister.

It's great to hear someone be real about the Swift Boat Liars. At last!

I think the internet may a big help to us in the next election!

These same creatures are involved in a stop hillary smear.

I was at the book store today and saw a hard cover book that is already out and is page after page, pictures and reasons why people love to hate Hillary.

My hope is that they're going to continue to bash her and become so blatant and disgusting about it that the American people elect her to show them how unacceptable their campaign tactics are. Can you say backfire?

Another Muslim in our government Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:45

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempti ng to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concer ning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

How many more Muslim's are we going to elect...and now a Muslim President!!!!! This is all we need to get our government changed over to Muslim. American will be no more. Be VERY CAREFUL how you vote this election!

Another Muslim in our government Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:45

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempti ng to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concer ning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

How many more Muslim's are we going to elect...and now a Muslim President!!!!! This is all we need to get our government changed over to Muslim. American will be no more. Be VERY CAREFUL how you vote this election!

Well, this is certainly an odious document, isn't it? I see smear. And the usual irritating literary style that marks these documents.

I think I will focus in on the final paragraph. When this bonehead asks "how many more Muslim's are we going to elect?" he has made two errors: the first is that the plural of a noun is never indicated by an apostrophe before the s; and the second is that no Muslims (plural, eh) have been elected to date. I find the statement American will be no more highly amusing.:P

My hope is that they're going to continue to bash her and become so blatant and disgusting about it that the American people elect her to show them how unacceptable their campaign tactics are. Can you say backfire?

I don't think Hillarys' campaign managers will allow any smears to get by them. I expect they will take immediate action and stomp them.

John Kerry ignored the liars, thinking no one would actually believe their garbage only to find out some people did. His managers should have kicked the Swift Boat Liars to the curb the first time they opened their mouths. Everything they said was debunked and proven lies and now this same bunch is trying it on Hillary.

Why the public would believe any of this stuff when it is so easy to go to snopes.com and debunk it is beyond me. Look what they are trying to do to Obama and yet people actually pass it on. Same old lingo, just a different candidates name on it.

I was pleased to see Al Gore has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. He deserves it.

Just read Florida is going to use a paper trail in voting, what a pity they and Ohio didn't do it in 2004, things would have sure been different. And in 2000. Doubt we would be at war and our people being slaughtered like it is now.

I don't think Hillarys' campaign managers will allow any smears to get by them. I expect they will take immediate action and stomp them.

John Kerry ignored the liars, thinking no one would actually believe their garbage only to find out some people did. His managers should have kicked the Swift Boat Liars to the curb the first time they opened their mouths. Everything they said was debunked and proven lies and now this same bunch is trying it on Hillary.

Why the public would believe any of this stuff when it is so easy to go to snopes.com and debunk it is beyond me. Look what they are trying to do to Obama and yet people actually pass it on. Same old lingo, just a different candidates name on it.

I was pleased to see Al Gore has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. He deserves it.

Just read Florida is going to use a paper trail in voting, what a pity they and Ohio didn't do it in 2004, things would have sure been different. And in 2000. Doubt we would be at war and our people being slaughtered like it is now. The reason that people don't debunk this stuff is FOX News and the Rupert Murdoch newspaper empire and the Clear-Channel Radio network tell them that it is true.

The majority of our Media sources are own by people with an agenda, and it is not a liberal agenda.

I heard today that a question was asked about whether global warming was being caused by mankind's actions.

95% of the Democrats who responded said yes.

13% of the Republicans who responded said yes.

It seemed that Kerry's presidential campaign was mishandled from start to finish. That he committed that fairly recent gaffe that the Republicans turned into a slam against our military was just hideous. I really like him, but he just seems too weak to handle the dishonest smear tactics of presidential politics.

That the Republicans were able to do what they did to Clinton, and for the length of time that they got away with it, and that they spent the kind of obscene money and governmental resources doing it, with impunity, is infuriating too.

Now the election is two years away and they are already using their low-down dirty tricks against two of the Democratic front runners. I truly believe that they don't draw the line at anything. I hope that Democrats will fight the fight with honest ammunition and facts. We certainly have plenty of ammunition!!!

and the second is that no Muslims (plural, eh) have been elected to date.

That's not true. In this past election, Keith Ellison, a Muslim from Minnesota, was elected to Congress.