Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 26 plastics... Updates:)

Here is my two month post plastics update. I feel Great!! I have had a full recovery, nothing that is hurting or bothering me. The only thing is I have come down with a sinus infection and a cold.... So coughing does pull on my stomach muscles. It doesn't "hurt" per say but it is not comfortable either. My swelling is minimal but do have days that are a bit more. On those days I just put my garment back on and it seems to help with it. I also will sleep with it on at night especially if I have done alot of activities that day. I have lost about 10lbs since surgery ( though this is sd not to be the norm... But I have also been having issues with blood sugars and eating scares me..... Never in my life had I thought I would say that...:/)

My scars are slightly fading but that takes a long time... I have not had any issues with seromas or my scars becoming raised. So over all I am super happy with the results. I did have a couple of internal stitches pop out of the skin (the ends of the knots) but they disappeared within a week or so. My family dr sd that it was normal. I am still numb along my incisions but am starting to get some feeling back.

The only thing I did not think about was the psychological aspect. Even though I have done alot of self work... And thought I would be happy with the results... But I have taken the focus off the areas that I thought were the problem and now focus on other areas I did not notice before. ( like the bulges of back fat... And my arms:/ ) so I recommend that everyone is sure to do the mind work before plastics. I can see why so many people have so many procedures done.

post-47355-13813670350181_thumb.jpg

160lbs

post-47355-13813670351084_thumb.jpg

Size small shirt and small yoga pants

hey my PS buddy, you look amazing. What a difference from the last time i saw you. Keep up the good work.

You look great. I am scheduled to have a Tummy Tuck and breast augmentation in November. I can't wait...and I hope my results are as good as yours!

Jgirl who wiyh

Jgirl who with

Here is my two month post plastics update. I feel Great!! I have had a full recovery' date=' nothing that is hurting or bothering me. The only thing is I have come down with a sinus infection and a cold.... So coughing does pull on my stomach muscles. It doesn't "hurt" per say but it is not comfortable either. My swelling is minimal but do have days that are a bit more. On those days I just put my garment back on and it seems to help with it. I also will sleep with it on at night especially if I have done alot of activities that day. I have lost about 10lbs since surgery ( though this is sd not to be the norm... But I have also been having issues with blood sugars and eating scares me..... Never in my life had I thought I would say that...:/)

My scars are slightly fading but that takes a long time... I have not had any issues with seromas or my scars becoming raised. So over all I am super happy with the results. I did have a couple of internal stitches pop out of the skin (the ends of the knots) but they disappeared within a week or so. My family dr sd that it was normal. I am still numb along my incisions but am starting to get some feeling back.

The only thing I did not think about was the psychological aspect. Even though I have done alot of self work... And thought I would be happy with the results... But I have taken the focus off the areas that I thought were the problem and now focus on other areas I did not notice before. ( like the bulges of back fat... And my arms:/ ) so I recommend that everyone is sure to do the mind work before plastics. I can see why so many people have so many procedures done.

160lbs

Size small shirt and small yoga pants[/quote']

you look awesome !!! true about the other body parts we start noticing same here with the back fat and arms found some 5 pd wieghts that u can attach to the upper arm might help love the feeling i get when i try on small clothes!!! yay us

Jgirl who with

With a doc here in Tennessee.

post-47355-13813670629225_thumb.jpg

Week before plastics and 9 weeks post plastics

Wow what a dramatic difference you look great!

post-47355-13813670629225_thumb.jpg

Week before plastics and 9 weeks post plastics

Wow what a dramatic difference you look great!

Thank you so much for sharing! This is so helpful! I just had a phone consult with Dr. Quiroz in Tijuana earlier this week; I thought I needed a Tummy Tuck and thigh lift, but he said based on my pics I needed a lower body lift with Lipo in thighs and arms (I will need a separate inner thigh lift and brachioplasty later). These pictures really give me an idea of what I'd be in for! I was planning to stay in the recovery hotel for 7 nights, but should I stay longer? I don't want to have to take out the drains myself, or have anyone else remove them. I could stay up to 2 weeks if needed (might just do that to take the pressure off my family for having to try to care for me those first couple of weeks post-op).

I also contacted Dr. Sauceda's office several days ago for a consult but have not been contacted by anyone, which is disappointing (Dr. Quiroz called me the next day after I sent the pics). However, I've read some people have been really unhappy with Dr. Quiroz and Dr. Sauceda seems to have the best reputation for surgeries of this type, as far as I have been able to tell (lots of hours spent researching online).

I figured I would start a new thread to give updates on how surgery went for me and my progress. I had a lower body lift' date=' small inner thigh lift, outer thigh liposuction, breast lift an augmentation. I traveled alone to Mexico for these procedures to see dr. Sauceda.

I'm going to post some before and after pics, I know that when I was researching that I wanted to know what to expect, what I would need and really what to do. I'm open to answering any questions:)

This is by before and day 6 post op.

This was by night before and day 4 post op.

2hrs out of surgery.

Drains and incisions day of surgery

A drain in each thigh and then three in the pubic area.[/quote']

You look great but all the stitches look painful