Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mt. Pleasant Bandsters

Hi Susan and everyone else! How is everyone today? Me? I still feel horrible. But, I am still alive. I guess that's a good thing, right? Yesterday, I got really excited. I haven't weighed in a few days and when I got on the scales, I had lost a couple of pounds. Now, I know I'm not supposed to weigh everyday, but I did this morning and my couple of pounds are back and they brought a couple of their friends. I am getting sooooo frustrated! It seems that when I loose five pounds, it comes back. I know monthly things happen, but I have been loosing this five pounds since before my last fill in March. Gain and loose, gain and loose. If you add them all together, I have lost 50 pounds, not 33. Ok, I not going to get everybody down with my stuff, so...... the end.

Hope everyone has a good day!

lisa

Lisa,

I've been doing the exact same thing! I'm trying to lose as much as I can before surgery by following the liquid diet (not to mention getting in the mind-set to change the way I think about food), but I have those gosh darned 5lbs coming back every other week! We must be trading them back and forth!

You keep them! I don't want them anymore!!! When you get tired of those 5 pounds, send them to some skinny person. That way, I know I won't get them. lol

I'm glad you found somewhere to finance your band. You won't regret it. Just remember, you have to be patient. It's not a race anyway. It's just you doing what you know is best for yourself. Have you set a date yet?

lisa

I talked to Ms. Betty this morning and I'm going in for my nutrion evaluation, etc. on April 30th. We're shooting for the 1st week of June when school lets out.

Can I request which doctor does my surgery????

I'm sure you can. When I made my first appointment, I saw Dr. H. But, Dr. K. has done all my fills. Speaking of which, I have an appointment on the 30th at 9:15. When is yours? It would be cool to put a face with the writing. I like to see who is sending messages, know what I mean? I know Susan. Will you be going to the Texarkana, Mt. Pleasant, or Idabel meetings? I know someone that goes to Idabel too, but she musta got too skinny and blowed away. (Sorry, I don't use proper English. lol) She is like everyone else, busy, busy, busy. Where's Genia?

WHERE ARE YOU SUSAN??

Sorry to get off the subject. I think they both see you. Both are in OR when you have the surgery. Which ever Dr you pick, the other is assisting. I think that is really good. Both know what is going on if you ever have trouble.

lisa

i'm just working and then coming home and working in the yard that is about all in the way of exercise i'm doing!!!! last week on the mini vacation i gained and have been trying to loss that again now that easter is over and the chocolate eggs are gone may be i'll be better

nope been in dallas all day today and yesterday with my daughter she had a little emergency but all is good now i just tire

Well, after I posted that question, I got a call from school. Seems like my little guy was not feeling well. Took him in yesterday afternoon and he has the flu. I guess he got it from me, I was dead last week. I didn't get home from the dr's office until around 6:30, so I couldn't have gone anyway. I hope I don't get in trouble. I was looking forward to it. I have really enjoyed the meetings I have been to so far.

Talk to ya later, k?

lisa

oh man i hope tanner gets better fast!!!

i guess they will survive without us at the meetings!!!lol

yuck today will be my monday at work yuck yuck(that is worth a double yuck)

there's nothing worse than a "two" monday week!! Hope the second monday is better than the first.

lisa