Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

the only one I have been able to tolerate is apple melon... everything else has some horrible aftertaste... I dunno maybe because Im a chef my taste buds are pickier. ..

Agreed

I'm not a chef but i agree, its awful! I made the mistake of buying a case of 1 flavor! I manage to get through it by diluting 1/2 with Water then adding 1/2 packet diet Crush drink mix.

I've got a whole case of it that I'm saving for my 1 week post-op clear liquid diet. I haven't tasted it yet, and now, I'm gagging just thinking about it. I like the EAS Advantedge Café Caramel, but that's going to have to wait till week 2, full liquids. I guess I'll have to consider it "medicine" helping my sleeve heal. 1 week to go and I'll be joining you on the loser's bench.

Amy, you might like it. Make sure that they're very cold. I've read that helps a lot. Don't decide that they suck based on anything I say. I'm not the best judge of this stuff. I struggle with liquids i don't love, (kinda in a big old fat cry baby kinda way)

the only one I have been able to tolerate is apple melon... everything else has some horrible aftertaste... I dunno maybe because Im a chef my taste buds are pickier. ..

Are you talking about the RTD or the powders? I've not tried the Isopure powders but I'll be the first to admit there's a funky aftertaste in all the RTDs I've tried. I still like them because they're convenient.

GAGOLA!

The RTD...

Amy what flavor did you get? I havent tried all of them yet...

Alpine punch is probably my favorite, followed by coconut. I was given grape in the hospital and it wasn't too bad.

No. It's nasty. I don't care for the chocolate powder either.

GAGOLA!

To someone with refined tastes who prefers Niebaum-Coppola I imagine Isopure is pretty ghetto-tasting :lol:

I drink it but fill the glass with ice to make it ice cold so it ends up diluted. I can only stomach a cup a day. That small amount is enough to get me to my 60 grams of Protein.< /p>

To someone with refined tastes who prefers Niebaum-Coppola I imagine Isopure is pretty ghetto-tasting :lol:

Very funny, JM! :P

I drink it but fill the glass with ice to make it ice cold so it ends up diluted. I can only stomach a cup a day. That small amount is enough to get me to my 60 grams of Protein.

I drink it with a straw over a ton of ice just after exercising. It's the only way I can handle the sweetness.