Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

Have you tried blending them in you food

I havent but i will I'm just scared to vomit again.

My nutritionist says that the liquids absorb better.

How far out are you? I'm two weeks and 3 days and at my post op thursday they told me to start the chewable but the liquid does taste a little better.

I havent but i will I'm just scared to vomit again.

I'd call my doc or nut then, Vitamins are so important. I have a good friend that had bypass, a couple years into it she stopped taking her vitamins and ended up needing a transfusion. Dr told her that vitamins are for life in people that choose bariatric surgery. God luck.

How far out are you? I'm two weeks and 3 days and at my post op thursday they told me to start the chewable but the liquid does taste a little better.

I'm four weeks out.

I found out today that my potassium is very low which explains alot.....feeling tired, muscle weakness, and confused!?!?! Omgosh! They called in a script. 4 pills a day...yuck!!!! Blood draw again in 10 days. Let ya know how that one goes. Who knew potassium could be so imperative? Just dont ever think about it.

I have been on potassium for 6 years. Was taking 8 pills a day, then down to 2 a day. They stopped them after surgery which has me concerned I will ask Wednesday if I need them any more. Make sure you take them because low potassium is nothing to mess with.

Hi everyone, I havent been able to post for awhile due to computer issues...Im 3 weeks post op ive lost 25 pounds so far and feel great! I could not of ask for things to go more smoothly than they did after my surgery was up and walking within 4 hours of surgery. I had no pain meds at all after they took the pain pump on the 2nd day and I havent had any issues with keeping foods and liquids down. My Dr. told my son he couldnt of been more pleased with the surgery. I have follow up visit with him on the 29th. Im still not back at work yet my insurance company approved me for 30 days so I took the full time however I would of been fine going back after 2 or even sooner so now Im just enjoying my time off and getting in as much walking as I can......Glad to see how well everyone is doing, Ive got 6 more pounds to lose for the Halloween Challenge.....Good Luck to everyone in the Challenge!

What is the Halloween challenge?

My weight has not moved since Friday......I am getting nervous

Don't weigh yourself. I made that mistake. I'm trying to only do once a week so I don't get pissed. Lol

What is the Halloween challenge?

Yea.... What's the Halloween challenge??

I have been on potassium for 6 years. Was taking 8 pills a day' date=' then down to 2 a day. They stopped them after surgery which has me concerned I will ask Wednesday if I need them any more. Make sure you take them because low potassium is nothing to mess with.[/quote']

Thanks for the info. Ive been so worried. Make sure to have them check.

My first night and no pain medication all night!!!! I'm sooo happy! I even woke up feeling good. My mouth is dry because I sleep on my back right now. It still feels weird to sleep on my side. Anyone have a solution? I miss my right side. I can do an angle, but not the full on right. :-).

Lory

I wish I could sleep on my side again I am tired of sleeping on my back.

My first night and no pain medication all night!!!! I'm sooo happy! I even woke up feeling good. My mouth is dry because I sleep on my back right now. It still feels weird to sleep on my side. Anyone have a solution? I miss my right side. I can do an angle' date=' but not the full on right. :-).[/quote']

Just give it time...it'll come. And Congrats:)