Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

Now is official!! Yes 09/11 is my surgery day. Good to know I have sleeve sisters/brothers here ... let's make this day the beginning of a better life' date=' instead of focusing on sadness and sorrow. Let's get prepared!! 33 days to go :)[/quote']

Yes indeed! Same date and I feel the same way!

How comes everyone seems to be on the 9th or the 18th?! Any takers for 2nd September?! :D

My date is Sept 10th!! I wasn't expecting to have it til the middle of October!! Very nervous and excited!! Congrats!!!! We are on the right road to a better life, healthier and happier!!

I am sept 10th also and have huge same preop diet. I can have natural Peanut Butter, non starchy vegetables and one time a week I can have 3 oz of grilled chicken or fish.

I'm so excited and nervous. I am in North Carolina!

hi Cindeez im in NC too surgery sept 30 my pre op diet is the same

I am September 6th... One month from today and I am from South Dakota. :-) September was the month in which I married, so I am excited that it is also the month of my surgery. We will have a lot to celebrate!!

I am September 6th... One month from today and I am from South Dakota. :-) September was the month in which I married, so I am excited that it is also the month of my surgery. We will have a lot to celebrate!!

Congratulations! An anniversary and a surgiversary all at once!!

Hi! My name is Diana and I'm having my surgery on the 19th of September in Dallas, TX.

Now is official!! Yes 09/11 is my surgery day. Good to know I have sleeve sisters/brothers here ... let's make this day the beginning of a better life' date=' instead of focusing on sadness and sorrow. Let's get prepared!! 33 days to go :)[/quote']

Where is your surgery being done?

Buffalo, NY

Finally got my date! September 23rd in Dallas!

I'm really excited and more than ready. My date is September 17th with Dr. Poplowski. Ypsilanti , MI

HI annie!!!! glad you came to VST.

I am sept 23rd in Ypsilanti, MI with Dr. Taylor.

Oh man I am so excited, I am officially September 9th in Northern California, coincidentally on my grandmothers birthday, (How appropriate considering she was the one who always commented about my weight as a child! It was always "you have such a pretty face, if only you could lose a few pounds...") I actually have butterflies I am so excited! My surgery coordinator is faxing over my schedule of all my pre op and post op dates, I start my Liquid Protein diet August 30th.. I am gonna give it all I got! Here goes nothing!!

mine is on my great grandmothers birthday. she was my favorite person ever in life.. I was her baby... she will be with me the whole day I'm sure.. :)

HI annie!!!! glad you came to VST.

I am sept 23rd in Ypsilanti, MI with Dr. Taylor.

I know three people that had Dr. Taylor . They loved him. Dr.Pop seems really nice too.

I just joined the vertical sleeve talk last night. My surgery date is scheduled for Sept 26. I can't wait either and I'm excited and nervous as well.