Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

See you in the hospital then! I have surgery on the 11th...

See you then! This is all making it feel more real, like it's actually happening and happening to other people too. haha

I am from Alberta by the way.

Hello all I'm scheduled for Sept 17'th. When I got the call yesterday, all my emotions went (Wild) happy but very nervous!! Hoping I'll be one of the success stories. I hope I don't vomit/nausea alot..

Anyone from Philly? I'm being sleeved at Thomos Jefferson Hospital.

I'm sept 16th!! I have a 2wk pre op liver reduction diet of Protein Shakes for meals and Clear Liquids in between!!

Hi! Sept 2nd. Hey you Tijuana girls who is doing your surgeries... I am headed to TJ as well. I have something planned every weekend in August to make Sept get here quicker!

Hi! I am Sept 2 in TJ with Dr. Ortiz.

Excited to see some September 2nds. My surgery is with Dr. alejandro lopez at the Mi hospital and staying at the Marriot Hotel in Tijuana. I will be happy to meet you's. I'm from Canada. Soooo excited!

Hey guys! I'm on the 2nd September, too! Except, I'm in the United Kingdom. It'd be good to keep in touch to see how each of us are getting on. I'm bricking it!! How are you guys feeling? :blink: I'm so worried about losing my hair, losing my boobs and having so much spare skin, I could re-cover the sofa with it, I don't know what to focus on first!

I'm really excited and more than ready. My date is September 17th with Dr. Poplowski. Ypsilanti , MI

I just got the phone call today... Sept 17! (In Mex... living in a Cdn province with very little support for anything WLS related).

It's a month earlier than I thought! Yay :)

I hear ya...i get the same kind of thing out here in bc..sigh...

I noticed a few September 9th also!! Wish you lots of fast healing vibes also!! Do you have to do a liquid diet? If you for how many week/days? I meet with my surgeon again on the 16th so I will find out then.

I meet with my surgeon the 12th ant 22nd. Hoping I get my pre-op diet on the 12th. We'll see!

I am from BC had my surgery in BC, I was provided with lots of support systems out here, was sleeved here in Richmond BC . The wait isn't as long as getting it done in Victory BC!

Just remember people..... 2 week pre op seems hard, can be difficult and yes you may be hungry BUT just because you think if you can't do this you shouldn't have surgery that's isn't true! Pre op is still with your normal, stretched used to be full tummy, you have to shrink it and your liver. You most certainly CAN and deserve surgery because you will then be dealing with a " new" stomach smaller, holds less, a new and different full feeling. It is a new start, new beginning to eating and learning experience and journey!

Good luck to you all

Chillyprincess4 on myfitnesspal

I am from BC had my surgery in BC' date=' I was provided with lots of support systems out here, was sleeved here in Richmond BC . The wait isn't as long as getting it done in Victory BC!

Just remember people..... 2 week pre op seems hard, can be difficult and yes you may be hungry BUT just because you think if you can't do this you shouldn't have surgery that's isn't true! Pre op is still with your normal, stretched used to be full tummy, you have to shrink it and your liver. You most certainly CAN and deserve surgery because you will then be dealing with a " new" stomach smaller, holds less, a new and different full feeling. It is a new start, new beginning to eating and learning experience and journey!

Good luck to you all

Chillyprincess4 on myfitnesspal[/quote']

How long did you wait? Im suprised you got a sleeve..i heard insurance doesnt cover the sleeve in victoria..it only covers bypass! Were you on a wait list? The wait list in victoria is 5 years long..

Mine is September 19th I have a lot of different emotions going on right now. ;)

Live in Birmingham AL. Dr. Pennington at Trinity Medical Center is doing mine.

He has preformed my partners, mother-in-laws, as well as my sister-in-laws.

I am having my surgery on september 19th. I'm having mine in port jefferson, new york. which is fifteen minutes from my house.

From the time my family doc put a referral in to Dr Sampath ( surgeon) I waited 1 yr, seen Sampath nov 2012 did all the tests, appointments at the wellness center and then surgery may 30, 2013! So 6 MONTHS. Sleeve and bypass are the only weight loss surgeries covered by MSP ( medical).

Sept 11th woot woot!

September 11th too!!