Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After pic of the girls...

I had a reduction in 2004 and they're still perky!! I too am curious bout them after the 22nd.. I'm a c-ish too.

Oh, man, if mine go down like that, I'm going to miss them :)

Mine started at 42F...right now they're still round. I'm going to be very sad if they deflate. Last time I lost 100 lbs they just went down to 40D.

Just thought I'd share since I didn't have a clue what my girls would look like after 75lbs lost. I had NO idea how big my girls were - until I lost them. Bra in photo is 42DD. My girl is (all skin' date=' I think) now 38C. It was good for a laugh today as I was cleaning out my closet.

[/quote']

Wow!! I would like to keep mine (fingers crossed), 9 days post-op, waiting and hoping my babies don't deflate-lol

I used to wear a size D, probably 44-46 band size.

I now wear a 36C, BUT, the cup part is mostly skin... sadly. I don't want large breasts, but i do want actual breasts and not just skin I stuff in a bra so I am getting implants and lift later this year.

I spent hours trying bras on yesterday.... started out at 44DDD. Four months and almost 80 lbs later I have a set of wrinkled up 38DD. I never anticipated the hot wrinkles mess I currently have!!! The new bra makes them look presentable in t shirts bit I can't wait for plastics!!!

Wow I hope mines go down like that.. Lol

48DDD here' date=' I can stand to lose alot!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

These stories are funny, I was a 46DD add was sleeved on 6/24. Now I went back to Lane Bryant and got measured at a 42F I love them at this size. My shoulder dents are going away. Good luck

My goal is to just be able to buy a normal bra in a store!! :)

These stories are funny' date=' I was a 46DD add was sleeved on 6/24. Now I went back to Lane Bryant and got measured at a 42F I love them at this size. My shoulder dents are going away. Good luck[/quote']

Yes I need that in my life, no dents! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I had a reduction 3 weeks after my sleeve and I am so glad I did! My girls may shrink' date=' but they are staying where they belong. No knee knockers for me![/quote']

3 weeks later??? Good grief girl, you're one strong chic! No way I would have signed up to go under the knife again so soon.

"Titback". You know how they go all the way to your back and still look like one big boob.

I literally laughed out loud. I'm so using this!

I used to wear a size D' date=' probably 44-46 band size.

I now wear a 36C, BUT, the cup part is mostly skin... sadly. I don't want large breasts, but i do want actual breasts and not just skin I stuff in a bra so I am getting implants and lift later this year.[/quote']

Oh dear. I'm afraid this is what is going to happen to me. I'm less than a week out from surgery, so I haven't lost much. I'm definitely worried, though. Last time I bought a bra (about a year ago) it was a 38G and by the time I got my surgery it was definitely a little small. I'm looking forward to them getting a little smaller (I'd love to be able to buy a bra from Victoria's Secret or even Target) but I'd like to keep some actual boob and not just have droopy skin that looks like old lady boobs! I guess if that happens I'll have to save up for implants. ????

deflated............but almost skinny so ok, a surgeon can fix that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, great picture of what happens! Your new size looks pretty perky tho...something to be happy about!