Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is my first step in what I am calling " The Start of the new me!!!" I am a little a nervous to be put to sleep but you gotta do what you gotta do. I am so excited to finally be taking these steps. I have my first nutrition appointment at the end of the month and my only psych appointment is scheduled for August. I hope my excitement last the 6 months I have to wait. I just wanna do this and be done already. Here goes nothing !!!!

Hello I'm also scheduled for endoscopy next month and psych. Eval! Good luck!

I started my 6 months last month and had my psyc eval last month. My endoscopy is scheduled for August 13th. My last appointment for the 6 months is November 26th!

I am in the 6month club too. started in april so my last appt will be in sept. my endoscopy is scheduled for 7.26 im soooo nervous about it. im about halfway done with all the appts it goes slow at first but now that i am at the halfway mark i am trying to fit everything in. it takes time to get all the procedures done and make the appts. good luck

I just got home from my endo about 15 minutes ago. The only thing I can report is a major headache but they said that's due to me being a coffee drinker. So the told me to do home and have a cup if coffee, eat and take a nap. It was very short. I checked in at 8:15. Got called back at 8:20. I was wheeled into the room at 9:07 and was awake sitting with my husband in recovery at 9:28. Very short. All was good. Good luck to the rest if you. Keep posting on your progress.

I'm kinda afraid of the endoscopy. Really dnt know what to expect!

I was really nervous. My book pressure was high. But trust me it was nothing. They said I would be really tired when I got home and should take it easy. I am home at my desk doing some work. Good luck but its a breeze.

So is your surgery schedule for February?

I will finish my last nut in December. I am figuring by the time the doctor completes my work and submits it, it may be Feb. I wish it was tomorrow.

Does everyone have to go to endoscopy. I did everything but that. I hope not.

my neice had the sleeve in march and did NOT have to have one. My landlord had the band and did get one. I guess it depends in the surgeon. I wish i didnt have to do this, but i guess i have to make sure all my parts are in working order

I had my endoscopy on Thursday. Just as quick as they wheeled me in they wheeled me out. It was a breeze! I have my last appt on Aug 1 with my dietician and I'm done. All of my other testing was already completed. She said I'm looking at the first week of September for surgery. She also said it should take anymore then a few days to get approved. My BMI is 48. Started out at 326 I'm now down to 301

I had my first appointment with my surgeon on Thursday. Endoscopy is August 15th, as well as my first nutritional appointment. I'm having to drive 320 miles away for my appointments. Minus the Psych eval, which I can have in my area. I don't really have a waiting time. Mine is just getting all the bases covered and losing 30lbs. As soon as its all checked off, then they'll submit the approval to insurance which they claim can take 30 to 35 days then surgery is scheduled.

I had my endoscopy on Thursday. Just as quick as they wheeled me in they wheeled me out. It was a breeze! I have my last appt on Aug 1 with my dietician and I'm done. All of my other testing was already completed. She said I'm looking at the first week of September for surgery. She also said it should take anymore then a few days to get approved. My BMI is 48. Started out at 326 I'm now down to 301

Oops meant I had my first appt with my surgeon in March! Whoa my mind is all over the place! Lol My blood work, EKG, urine test, X-ray, physical, and endoscopy are all done! Just waiting on this last visit on Aug 1