Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Bk--I am still praying for you, I am glad to hear things are getting a bit better. I know it will never be the way it was, all time do can heal!

Transformer--8 punds is good. You can make it to your goal of 50% in a year, we all believe in you. You know what to do girl!

Brandi--I agree "Danger, danger" HOWEVER, my suggestion would e to offer to pay, so that it does feel more like on a professional level. But maybe that is not ideal either, but it is an option!

Sweet--I would love to go to Germany! I also have a place waiting for me in Australia! I will pack my bags and get away from here. I know what you mean about if we were religious. I have been praying but when you are married to someone that tells your children there is no God does he even listen to you? Maybe I am pryaing for the wrong thing.

I am off to spend a weekend at the campgrounds so Iwill miss you all! I will try to pop on if I can the laptop online there. Have a great weekend to all of you!

Hugs

Hi ladies - busy busy at work! We have a wedding tonight for an old employee - which I'm going to as a guest and in the meantime its been insane meeting her demands. UGH! As we prep'd the dinning room yesterday I said I am going to be the brides mother from hell - the one everyone cringes when they see her coming. LOL - I was amazed at how UNinvolved this girls mom is - everything is just kinda ..whatever. Not me, I'll be making sure the table clothes are ironed and the tulle is perfect.

Ok - enough about the damn oreos!!! It was a once a year thing not to happen again until next year at the fair - but seriously, they are delicious - of course - or people wouldn't put that fat into their bodies. I was a little concerned about the corndog breading too, but I didn't have a problem with it. I can't eat bread but the cornmeal must be easier to break up in the tummy. I probably won't eat another corndog until next year either, hot dogs just aren't a fav of mine.

We are going to visit my dd at college this weekend, I miss her :) Any of you live near Philly?

I called for a fill - I go in on Wed. - I ate a grilled chicken salad yesterday for lunch and I was starving by 2:00 - I thought this is crazy, that should be lasting longer then 2 hours. So I hope he can find my port and give me a little tweak in the office.

Have a good weekend ladies!

Steph...I'm a few hrs from Philly, but I'm sure you'll want to spend your time w/your DD! Have a GREAT Weekend!!

BOO.....what do you mean he left?? For good or just for the weekend? PM me if you want to talk offline...I'm around this weekend. {{{HUGS}}} We're here for you!

hey girls, Talk about about a lazy sunday! After church I took a 3 hour nap and now i'm just lounging around. It's freezing out.

I taught my class today in church and it turned out great, everyone left in tears. Of course I teach woman so that it to be expected. I felt it turned out well though.

My baby starts kindergarten on tuesday!! I can't believe it, she's a kid now, not a toddler. My other baby is only 2 1/2 so i can enjoy her at home with me for a bit longer. We snuggle all day =).

slow weekend on the forum.

Ladies hey my babies are her visiting with me today they are napping and will leave in about 2 hours

I am getting sad but at least I got to spend some precious time with them

I think what is getting me through this is my husband and I have a bond that is not normal we are so close he is my best friend and why i get up each morning without him I could not go on

my best friend in the world is also been a huge help but her fiance broke up last wk so she is down in the dumps as well

yall ladies do not know how much yall mean to me

thanks for the kind words I am so happy to hear all is well

with everyone happy labor day bye for now

Ok girls....

Here is all the drama...

He left on Friday night. He took the girls and told me it was over. I took it MUCH harder then I ever thought. Dove right into a bottle of booze...ugh...

He kept calling, more fighting, more drama. Then about 3 am my oldest calls me crying, she was so incoherent I couldn't even understand her. She hung up and I was able to call her back. She said that she was sorry that she made us mad and she would do whatever it took so mommy and daddy could be together. Talk about a dagger to the heart.

Well she must have gotten to him because by that morning he called and told me where they were and asked me to come be with my kids. He told me he was sorry and he was wrong to treat me that way, and gave me a puppy...(uh, yeah I need that eh?)

We haven't talked yet, 4 days later about what he did or what happened. I have just been trying to get by. I am going to tell him he has to get help or we are done. I can not handle this anymore, it is killing me.

And to top of the calories from the booze I have been eating like a pig. I freaking hate myself.....probly 2200 calories a day....I am thinking of a 4 letter word....ladies please kick my ass. I need it.... I am starving and I have no clue why. I can't need a fill at 3.75 can I???

Ok girls....

Here is all the drama...

He left on Friday night. He took the girls and told me it was over. I took it MUCH harder then I ever thought. Dove right into a bottle of booze...ugh...

He kept calling, more fighting, more drama. Then about 3 am my oldest calls me crying, she was so incoherent I couldn't even understand her. She hung up and I was able to call her back. She said that she was sorry that she made us mad and she would do whatever it took so mommy and daddy could be together. Talk about a dagger to the heart.

Well she must have gotten to him because by that morning he called and told me where they were and asked me to come be with my kids. He told me he was sorry and he was wrong to treat me that way, and gave me a puppy...(uh, yeah I need that eh?)

We haven't talked yet, 4 days later about what he did or what happened. I have just been trying to get by. I am going to tell him he has to get help or we are done. I can not handle this anymore, it is killing me.

And to top of the calories from the booze I have been eating like a pig. I freaking hate myself.....probly 2200 calories a day....I am thinking of a 4 letter word....ladies please kick my ass. I need it.... I am starving and I have no clue why. I can't need a fill at 3.75 can I???

Honey, you needed that bottle right then, don't beat yourself up over that! A few calories (and 2200 is my average day) is not going to hurt right now. You are doing INCREDIBLY well for what all is happening to you.

I would NEVER kick your ass. What's your four letter word, cake? I'll tell you that's not worth it, but a five letter word: "vodka" is.

I think you're starving because you are beyond stressed. Completely understandable.

A puppy? He really does need his head examined, again. I agree, he HAS GOT to get help, for you, for him, for your kids. Even if this doesn't help the two of you stay together (I am guessing the damage is irrepairable), he desperately needs the help so that he can be the best dad he can be. Your girls don't deserve to see him act like this. But he doesn't get that right now, I'm guessing in his mind he's doing the right things and you are doing the wrong things. He's ill.

BK - I'm glad to hear you got to see the kids - thats so good.

Boo - I know its hard - and even harder when the kids are wanting to make everything better - :) All I can say is hang in there sweetie - this too shall pass.

Its quiet on the board - wheres everyone?

I go for a fill today - ugh - last time he stuck me 3 times and ended up going to xray for the fill.

wow boo, sorry to hear about your drama there. Why does he take the kids? usually the mom gets to take them in fights. at least with everyone else i know.

the board has been soo slow! I went to aqua jogging last night and swam laps. good stuff. fun fun . My husband got switched back to nights, so that messes up my nightly jog. of course. hopefully he'll get back on days.

i had chicken for dinner 3 hrs ago and it's still stuck! i feel all the pain in my back. i feel it moving down though. i guess i ate too fast, i was talking on the phone at the same time.

I went to get my car inspected today and it was deemed undrivable! 2 days before our trip to Garmisch which is 5 hrs away by car! I had to run out and spend $300 for two new tires. And i just bought them less than a year ago! crazy. but it passed the second time around, so our trip is still a go. I can't wait!

Everyone doing well?

HI HOLA CHICAS ,

oK NO JOB AND GOT BACK REALLY CONFUSED .

MY VACATION STARTED WITH A BIG DELAY AND RESCHEDULE OF FLIGHT THAT EVEN CAME OUT ON THE NEWS .

SO DO TO THAT I DID GET TO SEE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ON HIS BIRTHDAY.

NO LUCK WHAT SO EVEN ON THE JOB FIELD THEY TOLD ME AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS BETTER FOR ME TO LIVE THERE AND THEN GET A JOB. SO I GUESS I WILL START SAVING MONEY HOPEING MAYBE SOME DAY.

I REALIZED I NEED TO BE THERE LOL I LOST WEIGHT HOW DONT KNOW BUT I LOVED THE IDEA LOL THAT WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING .

ONE SPECIFIC PERSON SISTER IN LAW OF MY BEST FRIEND(MY LOVE ) TREATED ME VERY RUDE AND WAS NOT APPRECIATED. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT BETWEEN JOB AND MY LOVE LIFE WITH HIM ENDED KNOWING THINGS I DIDNT WANT TO KNOW BUT NEEDED TO KNOW AND OTHERS KNOWING THAT HE LOVES ME NOT ONLY LIKE HIS BESTFRIEND SOMETHING ELSE YOU CAN SEE IT IN HIS EYES AND ON THE SMALLEST MOST SWEETEST KISS HE GAVE ME BEFORE I CAME HOME . HE BEGGED FOR ME TO CALL HIM WHEN I GOT TO HOME I DID AND HUNG UP TWO SECONDS LATER HE CALLED AND SAID COME BACK PLS I SAID WHY POSED AND SAID UUUHM FOR THE BEAR GAME ON THE 16 SEP. I LAUGHTED AND SAID DONT KNOW HE INSITED SAYING YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT COME PLS .. I TALKED TO HIM THIS MORNING I AM MORE CONFUSED THEN EVER NOT KNOWING WERE ALL THIS IS GOING. I THINK I SHOULD JUST STOP MY HEART AND HEAD OF THINKING AND START SOMEHING WITH SOMEONE ELSE BUT MY HEART KEEPS TELLING ME TO GO . DONT KNOW . ANYWAYS .. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY AND SORRY TO VENT WITH YOU GUYS TRUST ME I NEED TO CRY I COULDNT I NEEDED TO WRITE AND HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO LOL WHEN I CALLED MOM SHE SAID WOW HE GOT ME CONFUSED AS WELL SHE SAYS HE CANT HAVE YOU BUT HE CANT LET YOU GO DONT KNOW WHAT GOING ON .. SO TO END ALL THIS DRAMA I JUST LIVE IT TO GODS HANDS AFTER 6 YEARS OF BEING BESTFRIENDS LOTS OF THINGS WERE SAID AND DONE FOR GOOD AND FOR BAD LEAVING ME CONFUSED ONE MORE TIME.

LOVE YOU ALL

CLAU :faint:

Claud--sorry about the delay in the flight mucking everything up. Also sorry about the job hunt. How do they expect you to move there with no promise of a job?? A little silly if you ask me.

Sweet-- I remember those inspections, they have those in Texas and North Carolina...Always hated them!

Bv--I am glad they are letting you see the kids, you all deserve more, but at least it is something.

Faith--thanks for the support, I love your common sense! I am going to Hurley Friday, to see if I have lost from my last fill. I back to being able to eat bread, so that sucks for me.

Things are quiet here, I am taking it day by day. I realize I love him enough to try to stay, if he loves me enough to get help. I just want to be happy, on my own terms! :) Puppy driving me bat shit crazy though...

Cake, bad, vodka good....yeah! :)

hi ladies - got my fill today - I'm up to 7.5, sounds like alot. I'm on the liquids, but I feel full! yeehaw! I was down 3 lbs from the last fill but up 2 from the last weigh in - but its TOM so I'm sure that had something to do with it. I said a prayer before I went in, Lord please let it work the first time, God answers prayer. His first jab he got it in and everything went well. Lets hope I start seeing some major weight loss. I'm still going steady with the walking, at least 2 miles a day, alot of times 4 miles a day.

Sweethot - we have inspection here in PA, stinks when you have to get something fixed, but its for your safety. Have fun on your trip.

We had a great weekend in Philly - we went to Pat's for cheesesteak - I ate some of the meat and cheese, none of the bun. Just looking at that bun made me sick. It was fun, the whole downtown Philly experience. I love cities but dang I love to leave 'em too!

Work is crazy! Its that time of the month, year, season... everyone is getting on each others nerves, the budget and financials are being scrutinized and the chef and pro are at each others throats. I'm always in the middle. Besides all that, we've lost all our college kids, so we're running a skeleton crew, and we have a ton of outings in Sept. We just gotta get through the next 8 weeks and I'll be back to boredom again. Can you believe I ever complained? What a fool.

Claudia - wow .. I really don't understand everything you've said but I hope things work out for you. It sounds like he's not sure what he wants. Didn't this guy just split up with his wife or gf?

Have a good night ladies - check in with us you losers out there - where are you all?

I here. I've been checking in, but very little time to read anything and absolutley no time to write anything.

My family owns a tobacco farm and i have been cutting and hanging tobacco for the last week.

I have blisters the size of small dogs on my hands... ugh.:faint:

I am soooo tired and my eating was atrocious last weekend. BUT only becuase if I hadn't have eaten like I did... i would have probably died out there in the field. It is extrememly stenuous labor. The worst/hardest I've ever encounters ANYWHERE. It was 98-101 degrees and i was out for 8 hours a day -- doing physical labor that would have killed most people at 78 degrees. Me and my daddy!

He is lucky to have a daughter that can do something like that. They didn't raise any weaklings in my house... that is for sure! I can do the work of 5 typical guys my age. I am pretty proud of that.

I kind of like all of my blisters! Battle scars!

We are almost done! two or three more days of hell and it will all be in the barn to dry. Love you all

BooBoo -- girl, i do the same things when trouble comes -- Grab a bottle, and no it is NOT the best thing to do. I was taking it as though he up and took off with your kids! THAT is not cool and illegal. If that is the case, there are even MORE serious issues for you to deal with. That is a little thing called kidnapping. If he was taking them and you did NOT know the location, and he did not have your consent.... that is illegal. I may have misunderstood, and hope that i did. Girl. That is scary. I would have called the authorites

Steph -- I've been working so hard I haven't excersied much at all. I guess all of the physical labor is exercise, but outside things have come to a stand still. Mostly because I am so exhausted when i finally do get home I pass out in bed. :-) Keep up with that walking girl, and aweseom on the fill! I cant decided if I need another one, or if I just need to make better food choices. i am tight in the mornings (really tight) but in the evenings it all loosens up. ugh.

Claud -- I gotcha girl! He SAYS just friends, but his actions are making you feel as though he likes you much more. I have a best friend like that too :-) Just remember. He IS you best friend. We grow very attached to those people. We love them. Sometimes it is easy to get those feelings confused or to take advantage of them.

What I mean by that is... it is easy to use that "best friend" to fill in an empty spot in our life... even when they aren't the right person for the job. They are comfortable. We love them! They are our best friend for petes sake!

BUT -- they still may not be right.

That is how it is with my Eric and me. :-) We've been "confused" a number of times, but we talk about it and realize that with both of us being single... sometimes it is nice to have someone we love and care about around... even if they are not the right person.

I know you love him. but he may just being doing what Eric and I do. Enjoying you too much :-) If that makes sense.... make him talk about it. THAT is the only way to sort through it.

Chef Dan just asked if Pro Lynn is bi-polar... ROFL! Crazy men that I work with!!! At each others throat. Marianne and I just sit back and laugh.

The fill... I can't tell if its working yet. I feel like eating, I ate 1/2 a yogurt around 9 and by 10:30 I was looking for something, I ate cheese. I felt full at 1/2 a yogurt but it sure didnt' last long. I guess that means I'm not TOO tight. I know its still mushy time and mushy/liquids never did satisfy me much, so I'm anxious to eat real food and see how I'm feeling.

Love ya girls.