Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Boo - me too. The whole fill thing. Actually I've never had this good of restriction, but its been miserable the past couple days. The first day was liquids and I was ok, day 2 the mushies and I was ok, since then I've thrown up at least once a day. And yes, its that snotty slimy crap. Last night I tried to eat a yogurt, purple slimy - yukko!! BUT - I'm loving it!!! I love having this kind of restriction!!! I can eat a 1/4 cup of Cereal and I'm full. I don't think I've ever had this much restriction

VA - how about you? Are you doing ok?

Nat is MIA - guess we'll have to send the forces out

CLAUD...you are NOT a looser! (except when it comes to weight!) There may be a reason the universe wants you to stay in San Diego...you just don't know what it is right now. Hang in there!!

STEPH...glad to hear you have good restriction..although I'm not sure I'd want to be sliming that much...ick! I am hanging in there...although getting a bit discouraged w/the job search. So far no interviews even set up and so I'm starting to freak out about money. I am trying to have faith that I'll get something, but its hard. As for my restriction, I definitely still have it, but haven't been loosing. Of course I know I need to get back to the basics, but that is hard too! Why does it all have to be so difficult!! UGH.....

VA I was there too - really having to count my calories and exercise to get a lb off, but with this new fill I'm thinking - wow- is this what everyone else has had? Maybe I did have this restriction when I first got my fills but I don't remember it ever being this good. I don't think I would even have to track my calories (thats how little I'm eating). This morning I got on the scale and I was down a pound, not sure when I'll change my ticker bc it seems my weight has been up and down a few pounds so much lately. I think when I actually stay at 179 for more then a day or two. What area are you looking for work in?

Steph -- what you telling me makes me think i need a fill too -- I am being greedy and enjoying eating too much. I dont eat a ton, but it is certainly no where need as restrictive and what you are describing.

Maybe that is what I need to get myself back in the swing of things.

Steph..I'm looking for a HR Director position....so far nothing! B)

I'm not sure if I need a fill or just need to be better about not snacking! I feel restriction when I'm eating meat and if I eat bread too fast, but since I've not been working, I find myself grazing throughout the day...BAD BAD Bandster!!!

well I'm going to say it ... 179!!! Woo freaking hoo!!!

My trusty old scale told me 179 today. My new fandangled digital scale told me 183 - either way I'm tickled pink to see the darn things moving again!!!

I'm going to say it again - I LOVE MY FILL!! Seriously a cup of coffee satisfies me!! Never had that happen before. I was very careful about what I ate and how I ate it yesterday and I didn't pb. If this is how all of you were feeling when you got your adjustments I can understand how you could eat less then 1000 calories a day. I'm averaging between 500 -800 cal. a day now. Unbelievable when just a week ago I was struggling to keep at 1300. I'm actually believing I will make my goal for Christmas.

Va - I'm praying for your job situation. My neice is up for manager position where she works so I'm praying for her too - she said to me last night, keep your fingers crossed and I said shoot Barb I'll just pray for ya! I believe God works things out for us, sometimes its hard to see the reason but eventally we can say ... ah this is what its all about. I know with my job (which I love to hate - jk - I love my job) it took me a long time to get here. Its not the highest paying job but I love the people I deal with, I love that its only 3 miles from my house (country miles, takes me 5 min. to get to work) and I love that I get laid off in the winter. Unless the place would go under I'll be here till I retire.

Ok I'm rambling - sorry.

good gravy... I feel like I am headed back to an "AA" meeting.

How many times to I have to "get started" again??? UGHfaint.gif

OK -- Hello everyone. My name is Brandi, and I promise to stop drinking milk.... to only eat lean WHOLE protien... to exercise like I am supposed to (AKA back on the bike). I will stop eating calorie laiden condiments... and refrain from the excessive consumption of adult beverages on the weekends. I promise to start drinking Water and to take my Vitamins.< /em>

How many times do I have to get after myself for this kind of crap?? I am like a little kid. As soon as, I take 5 inches... I take the full mile and revert back to stupid things I shouldn't be doing.

Well, I found out from my doctor that I am really 5' 9'' -- how i thought he told me 5' 8'' I don't know.... but I am 5' 9'' -- So, I reevaluated my goal weight.

140 would put me at a BMI of 19 which is low on the healthy scale...

So, I think I should shoot for 150 first. That is smack dab in the middle of healthy (BMI of about 22), and at 5' 9'' that should be a nice healthy weight. Not anorexic and nasty. I can still have muscle and weigh that.

So, here I go again. Less focus on other stupid things in life and back to my band. I need to get back to eating properly. I've been making stupid choices. Nothing processed and microwavable anymore. I am going back to eating real food.< /p>

This process sure has it stops and starts... at least for me it has. Just when I think I have it figured out. I realize I don't :-)

I HAVE to make goal by december 22nd.

Bman - you know what happened? You went on vacation! Thats when I totally got off track, then I got the kick in the butt from Dr Sexy and that definitely helped, but this fill is the key to getting my sheet together. I am so much like you, I think we all are. As long as I don't get side tracked I'm fine, but like you, if you give me an inch I'll take a mile. And like you, I wasn't eating HORRIBLY, just not "right".

Brandi--lol..I am sorry but you could see the good thing is that you grew, right??? lol...I am so sorry hun! lol...

You will make goal by then, so don't worry. We all know you can make it! :)

Steph--great job girl! Keep it up, those damn oreos didn't hurt you! lol..

I have a Christmas goal too. I want to be at 150 by then. Thats losing 2 lbs a week, which I know is do-able. Then I'd like to see 131 by May 1st. Why 131 you ask? Because I started this journey at 231. Why May 1st you ask? Because I will be back to work after the winter and most of my members will be back and they will be saying - HOLY COW STEPH YOU LOOK GREAT!

:)

We're suppose to be having a plastic surgeon coming to support group, not sure if its this month or later but I can't wait. My niece said see if he does the mommy make-over.

Steph...what is the mommy makeover?? I hope your neice gets the job she's hoping for! I am still waiting for calls for interviews.....

BMAN....I know the feeling of having to start over and over and over again! I think I'm in the same spot as you. My last fill was in May and while I have restriction, I'm still not eating the proper way. UGH....need to get out of this funk!

BOO...that would be incredible to be all done by xmas!!

We can all make our Xmas goal....LETS DO IT! :confused:

I had never heard of a mommy make-over until last night. I guess its a Tummy Tuck, boob job (lift or implant) and I think something with the butt, either lypo or a lift. She said they do it all at once.