Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

BMAN....soooo sorry to hear about the court thing and the weight gain. Have you had your thyroid checked lately?? the tiredness and the weight gain despite lack of calories sounds a lot like a hypothyroid issue! Either that or maybe as someone mentioned before, you really do need to UP your calories b/c you are exercising so much?? It's worth a shot at this point, right??

NAT...congrats on the 2 teens girl!! That's my goal for the end of the year...i have about 20 pounds to go to get there, but once I get there, that will be the lowest i've been since college!

Nik...my best friend actually lost weight w/both her babies in her first trimester, so I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Steph...I think next week I'm going to try a 3 day liquid/high Protein diet and see if I can't kick start the weight loss again. i'm also in a 'challenge' w/my best friend to do exercise at least 3x a week. There is a guy I"m interested in who is into hiking and doing 5ks, so I'm doing a 5k walk w/him on Saturday and we're going hiking w/a group on the 4th in the mtns. so I figure in the process of getting to spend more time w/him I'll also get to work out! it's win win! :) Now if he'd just make a move I'd be all set! LMAO! ;-)

Va - woohoo! New guy makes me say... told you so. Did I not say there were more fish in the sea then that guy who couldn't choose between 2 of you? Sounds like a fun way to get in some exercise.

Natster! You go girl!! Feeling fine! We CAN DO it! All these little goals are getting us to the big one.

Boo - so why not do the barium? It sucks you went in for a wasted visit. You have done so well I'm sure you'll get those last few pounds off. Did you read that girl...EarthtoRachel.. she posted in the before/after thread and she takes pics? She said she lost the first 100 in the first 3 years and the last 30lbs took her 2 years. You are way ahead of her, dont' worry, those last few pounds will come off.

Hi Annie!

BEV- THINGS WILL BE OK TRUST ME DONT WORRY YOU GAIN AND LOOSE AGAIN SOMETIMES YOUR BODY DOES THAT ITS ALL THE STRESS .

BOO- THANK YOU FOR YOU CALL i AM AT WORK AND WAS NOT ABLE TO ANSWER THE CELL SORRY I DOING OK OVER ALL .

GIRLS THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS REALLY WITH ALL MY HEART

MY FAMILY IS SAFE THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST HIS HOUSE WAS ONE OF MY UNCLE'S BUT WE ARE GLAD THAT ITS JUST MATERIAL AND WE ARE ALL OK . ITS BEEN VERY HARD AND STRESSFUL AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE OVER SOON . AGAIN AND AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR ME IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES .

LOVE YOU ALL ,

BOOO--- I SEE YOU IN A FEW WEEKS :)

CLAU :)

claud I will pray for you hope things get better

nat way to go 219 I am close but no dice yet

brandi sorry to hear about the gain and stress you are a rockstar and will get all in order soon

steph I am not in school anymore I decided my position at the bank is what I want to do with my life move up the ladder there'

I was in school to teach but now days if you look at a kid wrong you have changes on you and things have changed so much in the classroom I just don't think teaching is for me anymore

my hubby uncle died we went to the burial today so sad

everyone was like khristina you have lost so much weight I felt strange talking about weight loss at a burial

oh and a nsv I had my wedding band sized from a 9 to a 6 and half awesome huh

BK....congrats on the NSV! Sorry to hear about your loss though. Glad you've figured out what you want to do w/your life! :eek:

STEPH...yes, you told me so!! Funny thing is i Saw the Ex w/his new girl on Sunday and I was just SOO over it! I actually felt kind of sorry for HER choosing to be w/such a slimeball! But hey, not my problem, right? ;-) I just hope this guy falls for me! I'm still so not confident in that area...

CLAUD...glad to hear everyone is safe!!! I hear on the news that they're hopefully turning a corner in controlling all the fires, so that is good news!

The dh (and its not DEAR) and I have been fighting for 2 days! Over the kids. For 20 years we never fought over our kids, and now we fight. I'm going to Philly tomarrow, thank goodness, Lord knows I need a break, my dd is homecoming princess at college so I'm going for that and dh has to work so he can't go (YES!). OK so this is the deal - I feel I'm right and that he is playing a double standard. This is long so if you dont want to read it skip to the next message.

DD dated L for 3 years, broke up with him before leaving for college, just knew he wasn't the "one", but after 3 years we were all very close, he to us and her with his family (his aunt even took her on a cruise for her hs graduation). DS and DD were very close and DS was great friends with L. So the break-up was tough. DD and L continued to talk and stay friendly that first year she was at school, but L had a new gf, who he wasn't completely honest with. Alot of crap went on and DD and DS weren't as close as they once were. And then the new gf suddenly became best friends with DS wife - yeah whats up with that? - so whatever - they're friends. The new gf lays down the law and theres not to be anymore talking between DD and L - thats understandable - so DD totally breaks off all communication. Things were good for about 6 months or so. Meanwhile DIL and new gf have become closer, L has began to hang out with DS again - so at a shower for DIL's sister the new gf is sitting near me and tells me how L's dad has been in an accident, so I tell DD about it, she calls L's mom to let her know she is praying for him and thinking of them all. That was back in Aug. So 2 weeks ago when DD was home and I was so happy we had such a nice visit with DD, DS and DIL, she lets it slip that she had called L's mom, well DIL ran right back to the new gf and told her. Last week DD gets an email from L (I personally think it was the gf) telling her that he was over her 2 years ago and she has no business calling his mom or talking to his sisters and finished it off with "I'm engaged now" - so DD responds with I was also over you 2 years ago and I'm sorry you got mad about me calling your mom, I was only concerned. I won't call again and I'm very happy for you and her I wish you a blessed life. So thats that. BUT then this past weekend DS, DH go hunting with L - I say thats bullcrap! This is what DH and I are disagreeing about. I say that if DD can't call his mom or sisters then L shouldn't be over at DS's house or out hunting with her dad. My dh says it was her fault for calling his mom, she shouldn't have opened a new can of worms - bs! I say its all DIL's fault for running to the gf and telling her everything - I think she's the trouble maker and if I wasn't so worried that she'd cut me off and I'd never see my future grandkids I'd tear into her.

So am I right?

The other thing is everyone is so concerned about the new gf and her feelings what about DD's new bf? I think it was totally wrong of DS and DH to go hunting with L, don't they care that it might hurt his feelings?

Can you believe this stupid drama? The hardest part is I have to sit back and keep my mouth shut (except to dh which is why we're fighting) so when my daughter calls me and tells me all this of course I'm siding with her, she's hurt, but I don't dare say anything to my son or daughter in law, it pisses me off just thinking about it.

Steph- Jeez, talk about MAJOR double standard. Okay, DD cannot call old BF's mom out of concern for the Dad, but L can go hang and hunt with DH and DS? That is ridiculous. I mean, let's be adults. If your families are going to intertwine then the new GF or fiance or whatever, should get some skin and be confident that L only has eyes for her. It is stupid and silly and full of insecurity. I could see if I were GF, I would have a tough time watching L if he were all over DD, but that does not seem to be the case and not for nothing, that would be MY insecurity. If I were confident in the relationship, it wouldn't matter who he talked to. I give you credit for keeping your mouth shut and for knowing your boundaries with DIL. I know it is hard, but man, the DIL's do have a lot of power. Sucks but true. Sorry this is causing touble with you and hubby. Enjoy the time with your DD this weekend. She sounds like a doll!

VA-:::sending confidence boosting vibes::::: you rock and deserve someone that knows it! Great attitude about the ex. Love it!

(((BK)))) sorry about the loss of DH's uncle. Prayers to you. I know what you mean about feeling it was an inappropriate time to discuss weight loss. I have had that happen too. FUnny. Way to go on it anyway!

NAT! How do those 2-fuggin'-teens feel??? Great huh? I keep dipping under the teens and popping back out. I range daily for the past week between 209 and 212. Driving me nuts!!! But then had I not had taco chips and queso last night watching the RED SOX than maybe I would have stayed under 210. Enough about me (I am so self involved :eek:). I am so proud of you. Go torture that elliptical machine!

B-man-:::sending good thoughts your way:::: I am sorry you have to deal with this crap until March. It is easier said than done, but if you spend all your time worrying, it won't make a bit of difference on the outcome...it will just make you feel like crap. The only control you have over the situation is how you let it make you feel. Like I said, easier said than done, but totally true. I am sorry about the weighloss stall but you have to cut yourself some slack. You are a machine and have lost so much weight already. You need to allow for a bump. Are your calories still around 800? Does your doctor/nutritionist know? I am just wondering what they say. My nutritionist asks me to shoot for 1200 calories. She says you just cannot get all the nutrients you need in less than that. Do you think you are getting all the Protein, Fiber, fat, Vitamins, minerals etc in your day? I am just wondering if that is why you are tired and feel like crap (along with the stress). I know I too get so focused on loss that I don't always focus on good nutrition. I am not saying that is what you do, just wondering if you have looked at that. Hang in there, we are here for you.

I am getting hand cramps from typing..ha!

I broke down and bought a bodybugg today. Are any of you familiar with it? I don't know if I am freaking crazy, but I was reading the bodybugg thread in the exercise forum and decided I had to have it. So I justified it by canceling my $40/month weight watchers plan that I am not using and blew the money on the contraption. Of course I want it now but it will probably be a week before I have it. I am SO excited!

I have to run. Need to study..BLAH!

OOps...meant to add

Boo-sorry to hear you were not happy at your MD appt. But I have to say, 75% is awesome! COngrats. I know what you mean, my MD said I had lost 52.5% of my excess and sometimes that is it, I would still be ahead of the average. WTF??? That just does not cut it for me either! Keep working it, it will happen...and I must add, you look fantastic as you are.

Nikki-I am so excited to hear about your scan. Don't sweat the weightloss. It happens with a lot of people. Just eat the best you can for that little camper in there. I am so excited to go through this pregnancy with you!!!! THanks for sharing.

Kay - I've been thinking about the bodybugg but I don't want to spend the money, I even ebay'd it - ugh. But please keep us informed on how its going. Didn't Annie have one? Or someone else here?

VA - I'm glad you feel over the ex - and I agree poor girl. :eek: but ::::more good vibes in the dating game:::: we love ya girlfriend, only the best for you.

Bman - feeling any better hon? I wish I could make it all go away for you.

Just quick hello's to everyone - I went on so much about my drama that I don't have time for anything else.

steph....why is it not ok to phone when your concerned about someone who has been a part of your life....DIL stirring she knew she would cause trouble there was no harm done i dd handled it extremely well stuff what anyone else things i think she reacted in a most caring and good natured way ,no wonder gf feels threatened though dd sounds lovely!!!

kay will have to go google body bug....ok couldnt wait i did..lol

oh thats so cool and even better you are now demonstrator if it works we will all want one,thanks for all your support about our little band baby i should have scan pics to show off tomorrow whoo hoo!!!!

boo baby....dont mind what md says it will be more fun to prove him wrong but i understand that he maybe wants you to relish in how far you have come but i know you will make it to your goal...oh and what was the silly silly girl thing ..i didnt run over kids foot ???????or was it something else?? ....lol now i even sound silly can i blame pg hormones.

va...keeping fingers crossed it works out you are a sweetheart and any man lucky to have you ...i will be awaiting with bated breath for info ..god i love a good romance or failing that a good steamy fling not bad either......lol

nat......well done you ...dont you just love it when scales play nice

brandi....whatsssss uppppp babe we all thinking off you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

drop by and vent ...we love yaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

Steph Girl....I'm SOOOO on your side!!! If the GF doesn't want your DD calling Ls family to express Sympathies, no FRIGGIN Way should L Be out hunting w/your DH and DS!!! Gimme a break! Sounds like an extremely insecure new GF that L has and your DIL sounds like she just gossips too much!

Today my son officially applied to 2 colleges for early decision! Tomorrow he turns 18!! ARGH!!!! I can't believe he's getting so old and going to be so independent soon! My parents are coming into town for the weekend....so that'll be fun! Sat. night a friend of mine is having a halloween PJ Party and the new guy I'm interested in will be there! So maybe we'll "sleep" together! ;-)

I'm also hoping tomorrow to hear about the job...fingers crossed!!

KAYDot.....what exactly does the bodybugg do?? Was it expensive? I'm wondering if its the same thing the people on the Biggest Loser are wearing on their arms?? Do y'all watch that show?? Man...I wish I could have been on that show, except I really wouldn't want the whole world to know how much I weigh!

Nikki...how ya feeling girl?? got any crazy cravings?? :)

Kay--lol I am glad that I am not ever heard that Bullshit. Doesn't make it any better, but I am so not gonna stay where I am at! I only have 15 pounds or so more I want to loose, so he can bite me, I will do it.

Nikki--take care of that baby! :) Don't wprry about loosing a bit unless it becomes a habit. BUT why are you on the scales anyway sweetie?? lol....that is the last place I would find myself pregant...lol..

Va--WOW!! 18, that is scary girl! I never would have guessed!! lol... ;)

Best of luck to him, he sounds like a smart boy! Mamma raised him right!

Bman---how are you hanging girl?

Steph--hello my lovely, you always know what to say don't ya??

I bought sexy panties today, that is actually fun when you aren't over 320 pounds! LOL....

Thank you all for agreeing with me, just one more reason to emphasize men are STUPID!!! Its always double standards with them. Like my dd said to dh, its no different then when a guy sleeps around, all the guys say, oh yeah he's the man, he got his peice... but if a girls sleeps with more then one guy she's a slut. Double standard.

Va - you always sound like you have so much fun, winerys and now pj parties? You lucky lady, see there is an upside of being single. Let us know as soon as you find out about the job - we're wishing you the best. The first one off to college is the hardest - kinda bittersweet. My youngest is also a senior and is hard set against college - she's in cosmotology and loves it, believe me we're still pushing school but she'll have none of it. I just pray for the best.

Nikki - just wondering about the morning sickness, has it hit or is it over? Hows the band reacting to that? So did the little one have a broken foot, have you heard?

Boo - sexy panties...woohoo... watch out dh someone might be horney. LOL But so true, I was just checking out my tags today, I'm thinking I could go a size smaller. I really like Delta Burke's line for the larger ladies, I'm not sure if I'll fit into them still or not... thats a good thing.

Nat - still basking in the teensunshine? Its so good to hit those milestones! Are you busy at work or what the fugg? LOL we need your humor here girlfriend.

Bman - girlfriend we're worrying about you. How ya holding up? Pull yourself out of that rut and get that pretty face smiling again.

Kaydoll - I've been watching your countdown to Vegas. When is your anniversary? Mine is the 2nd - 28 years. Geesh half of you girls could be my children... LOL I'm old. But I'm really young at heart.

ok well quick reply as im so in shock........

im pregnant...lol...i never actually felt pregnant until i saw little one today on scan he's gorgeous fit as a fiddle and doing somersaults and i am bouncing on clouds with pride...

oh yeah and its a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that makes 5 sons can you believe it

im not one bit regretful he not a girl im just soo happy he's fine and those little butterflys are him kicking and bouncing off my wobbles ..i think im in love

i cant post pics as i need to scan them and put on to email trying to photograph them with digital camera isnt working!!

so me and little man doing great...morning sickness gone but i didnt have much actual sickness as with other four it mainly nausea so i was fine and only thing that bothered me was lack of bump i was only one sat in very long queue that didnt have one ,but that will change then il be moaning....lol

midwives fascinated about the band though they were all asking a million questions they think it sounded great ...lol

and are not worried for little man just told me to eat healthy and il be fine

Boo...isn't it nice when you can buy sexy panties and actually FEEL Sexy!?? You GO GIRL!!!

BMAN....where are you?? You doing ok??

STEPH...well, yeah, I gotta say, I do have a lot of fun lately. I've found a great group of friends that keep me busy and yes, that is the plus side of being single, but I'd love to have a guy to share it all with ya know? One of my guy friends is going to talk to my potential 'new guy' on Sat. ngiht at the PJ party and see if he can get the low down on how he feels about me! lol I know...so HSish, but hey....I'm a chicken!

Good luck w/your daughter and the whole college thing! Cosmotology isn't a bad field to go into if shes really passionate about it...they have school for that don't they?

Nikki...wow...congrats on the baby boy!!! that is awesome! Glad to hear you're educating all the midwives! :(

So its still fairly early in the AM...but really hoping to hear about the job today so I'll check back later and let ya know! Got to get cleaning b/c my parents are coming into town today!