Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Va - good to hear from you!!! So glad you're back! We're all still wishing the very best for the job situation. At least you are in the top 2! Thats a good thing.

Bk - wtg on the 14's!!! You're rocking!

I posted a couple pics on yahoo - I can't remember how to do the side by side - I need bman to help me again :mad:

Hi

We Are Ok I Had To Leave Work Yesterday Becuase Mom Had A Voulntary Evajuation But They Controled The Fire And In Our End Hopefully Till Now Everything Is Ok . Its So Scary Being At Work And Your Love Ones At Home . I Am A Nevious Reck But Oh Well Just As Long As This Moves On. Thank You So Much For Your Prayers Its Really Appreciate. As I Walked Out Of Home My Car Is Black Of Ashes Its Like Your Driving On A Snow Storm Of Ashed But It Got Clear As I Drove Into Work. Will See But I Will Keep You Posted .

Lov You All

Clau

another day finished on SB. I am trying not to weigh until Monday. It's so hard! tomorrow is day two of couch to 5k. I can't wait.

i'm going to go on yahoo to check the pics.

long long day today, 2 year old vomited quite a few times. yuck!

Afternoon chickies,

I am back from the MD. My BP is down from 149/95 to 122/79. Yay. sadly, that is medicine included blood pressure control but we are getting somewhere at least. I was also down 10 pounds on the MD scale from last month. Cool. The clocked me at 210 with my jeans and jewelry and SHOES on! At home I am stripped naked and the scale said 209.5 today. Funny.

I have not been to the gym yet this week. I am frustrated with that. I seriously have not had time. I was running all over the hospital at clinical last night and doing some serious work so that is the closest I can count for exercise. That and I did some upper body weights yesterday am. That has to be worth something. I just really need a good strenuous gym workout and I intend to get there tomorrow AM. Kick my butt if I don't please.

Clau-so scary about the fires. I continue to pray. It is just insane!

BK-14's??? Wooohooo. Rock those hot pants girl!

VA-I hope the jobbers call you tomorrow with an offer. You are number one to us! It will be easier to get back on track when you are back at work. I can easily graze all day when I am home. What is the saying...idle hands are tools of the devil? In my case they are tools of food transport! ::gasp::

sweet-way to go on your SB stick-to-it-ness. I am definitely in a make up a word mood today. I have done the couch to 5K. It is fun to try to train for something. A little more exciting that just working out because you get to monitor your porgress. Keep it up!

I have to run and get the girls. Have a fantastic day.

Thanks Steph and Kaydot for the welcome back! :mad:

Kaydot...yeah, I think once I get back to work, I will be able to get back on track...and I agree w/the idle hands comment! LOL Good luck getting back into the gym!

Claud...glad to hear you're ok...can't imagine what the air quality must be like right now there ..ick!! Hang in there girl!!

VA--woo hoo welcome back baby! How are you doing?

Kay--great job girl on loosing 10 pounds!! WOO HOOOO!!!! Happy dance for Kay!

Brandi--where are you?? We miss you! Man, I hope she is ok. I worry about my girl!

Claud--be safe chica, I want to meet you in a few weeks! Hopefully everything will be ok by then! I hope your family stays safe!

No Betty yet, I am so depressed. I did get to pick out her paint job, I am excited. BUT Oh well....

Kaydoll - wtg on the 10 lbs. Do you think its due to the new fill? I'm glad your bp is down too, I'm sure all the exercise has really paid off.

BK - hows the house coming along? Are you still going to school? I remember last year you were trying to juggle job, school and life.

Sweethot - I printed out phase one of sb and thought hey I can do this. Then for supper I ate pirogies - I only ate 2 and was miserable, I don't know why I push the fricking dough issue! Sorry to hear the little one was sick.

Bman - hon we're worried about ya, check in soon.

Claud hang in there, its gotta be terrifying. You're in our prayers.

Boo - good to hear Betts is coming along, if you are picking out paint it won't be too much longer.

Va - I know what the grazing is like. I'll be fighting it next month when I get laid off. Once you get back to work you'll get back into the bandway again. You sound like you have alot of supportive friends, thats good.

Nat - what up ladylove?

Nikki did I tell you that you look great? And how exciting to feel the flutters of a new life. I am one of the few and insane who absolutely LOVED being preggos. The only complaint was when the babe got hiccups at midnight when I was trying to sleep.

How's the challange coming? I walked in the drizzly rain last night, did 3 miles. I said to my neice please walk with me bc I did this challange and if I don't walk with you I have to walk the treadmill. So she walked with me.

hiya girls

jumped on scales this morning and weight i gained now lost again ...where is this baby ?can you believe im complaining about weight loss...lol..think some weight gain due to Constipation which has now passed...eww...tmi

think it also might be stress weight loss i gave up childminding job and girl who is minding baby now stressed out as baby bumped her head yesterday and she called me to go see her and check her over she was fine but i was dreading her parents reaction later when she saw her poor big purple bruise on forehead..shes crawling and headbutting anything in her way !!

then i went to collect my boys from school and saw man accidently run over his own sons foot with his car and he was caught under the tyre screaming and i ran over to help and dozey buggar was about to reverse back arggggggggh i managed to free him but i reckon it was broken ...i spent rest of day feeling so dizzy and sick .

thanks for kind comments on pics ...must put up some clothed ones though im a trollop..i do feel really well "glowing"but i get tired so easily and want to lay down and sleep alot unfortunately i dont get opportunity,well im off to do mount everest sized ironing pile....see i got tired just thinking about it !!

weight.png

preg.png

im here ladies... just very down in the dumps

Legal News: My trial date is not until March 17, 2008. So, this is going to be affecting me for almost another 6 months! :cry I just want it over and done with. It is ruining everything for me. I just get sick thinking about it.

Band News: I went and got .4CC more added to my band yesterday.

total of 3.4 CC are in there now in my 4CC band.

I am on liquids.< /p>

Bad news... the doctors office says I gained 3 lbs from my last visit a month ago. :cry

It was the first time I'd ever saw a gain at the Dr. I felt horrible about it. I don't know how it is possible with the way I eat and the exercise I do, but apparently... it is possible.

My body is completely out of wack. I am not sleeping. I didn't even get a period this month! and (let me stress) no there is NO way that I am pregnant. So, my body is just completely messed up for some reason.

I am tired all the time. I just don't know what to do. I haven't even exercised once this week. :) I just feel like crap.

Claud - I am praying for you and your family honey! I keep watching the news and im thinking about starting some kind of a benefit out here to raise money to send to Cali for AID. I can't believe how many families have been affected.

Bman - I'm so glad you posted! I'm sorry you're feeling down. Maybe you need rechecked for the mono? I can't believe you aren't losing with the way you are eating. I hope this fill helps. As far as the trial goes, we are going to keep praying for you and I'm going to pray the judge throws the case out immediately, the whole thing is so ridiculous!

brandi ..so good to hear from you and so sorry you having to deal with this crap right now as for weight gain you probably up because no period and you probably had no period because of this stress ...take a breath ...it will work out ok and worrying for six months wont change outcome just make you ill hang in sweetie if you never lost another single pound you would still have transformed and we love you girl and believe me you rock ..just as you are ..try to be happy with yourself and then maybe it wont feel like such a battle and you will win ! there is no-one or nothing than can upset you as much as yourself ..why do women beat themselves up so much ???

dont we take enough crap from men...lol

big big big hug being sent to you

weight.png

preg.png

Brandi--oh honey sorry you have to wait so damn long, that just sucks! You need to get your self taken care of, stres will kill weight loss. You need to join a kickboxing class or something! :) You could loose some stress and loose weight!

Nikki--silly silly girl! lol..

I went to Dr today and I am so not a happy camper. They will not fill me until I get a Barium Swallow test. I just wanted to be back where I was because I can tell that I lost weight, but NO! UGH!!! I haven't gained or lost anything. They told me because I have lost 75% of my body weight that might just be it for me. I just can not accept that at all! SCREW that! I will loose those lasst 15 pounds if it kills me. I hate my Dr... ugh... Why would they tell me when I am so close that is it for me??

Pr*cks....ugh..... I refuse to take that for an answer.

Just checking in.

My scale was on 219.5 this morning. I AM IN THE TWO MOTHER FUCKING TEENS!!!! Oh. My. God! I haven't been this thin in like... 16 years. I stood there and stared at the scale in my buck naked glory. Man, I am so stoked! I'm even EATING today! I just finished seasoned tuna and crackers. Planning to work out my elliptical tonight for an hour. I swear 200 by T'gvg is in the cards if I just manage to focus. *laugh*

VA - hope you hear good news from the job front soon!

Darnit - gotta finish later, later for a meeting.

Nat