Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

((((BMAN)))) It just blows my mind that this prosecuter has nothing better to do then focus at this speeding ticket. It almost feels like a Paris Hilton example thing happening. Although this is way different then dui.

Claudia - hi sweetheart! Good to hear from you.

Sweethot- just pick yourself up and get back on the bandwagon. I've done the same kinda stuff. Actually I just ate a snickers.:) I'm blaming TOM - he's due to arrive Monday. Even with the snickers I've had less then 500 cal. all day - just not the healthiest choice I could've made. And to top that off I'm having a peice of lemon cake tonight. :confused: :confused: :confused:

LOL I've been craving it for 2 weeks! It probably won't be as good as my mind tells me but I'm gonna take a bite and see. I had my mil's b-day last Saturday and then the baby shower sunday and I nibbled at the cake, so I've been "good" long enough.

:( <----- wacko - thats me bc I'm making excuses. Tomorrow when the damn scale isn't moving I'll be :angry

Actually right now I'm alittle :confused: bc I ate it - and my band is really :angry bc a whole snickers bar is just more then it can hold right after a smart ones meal.

:funscale:<---- count me in on the Monday weigh in's

But leave me out of the exercise challenge - .. changing my mind... ok, I'll give it a try. Nothing too physical tho, just walking.

:) <--- we can get through anything bc we have each other

:(<--- it made me think of Sweethot :confused:

:confused:<---- bc I'd probably drive you all crazy with these smilies

I actually got my worst work done - quarterly taxes - so I'm wasting time. (sorry:nervous)

This life is sad sad place... i want to throw up.

And yet, here I sit at work. Trying to remember why I don't just curl up in a hole and give-up. This has been one of the worst years of my life. They just keep getting worse the more years go by.

Thank you for the well wishes. Wish the "man up stairs" paid any attention to me or those praying for me. Apparently, he doesn't.

Bman--I feel the SAME exact way. I am ready to just give up on everything....I can not catch a freaking break, if it weren't for ,y kids I can tell all of you I would honestly run away. I just want out of all of this...

UofM screwed up, so basically no plastic surgery for me this year. The next time I will have time off to do it will be this time girls next year and I just can't stand looking at myself like this anymore. I hate me, I hate the skin, I hate being me....I truly hate it...

If that wasn't enough, car update got worse today....my engine will not start, the figured out it is something with the TDI, another $4k in insurance work, and another 2 weeks without a car. I can not pay for this rental car anymore, I have no idea what to do. Without a car I can not go to work or school, so I would be f'ed.....but I have no $$ to pay for it....

And my ticket Bran, is going as well as yours. I will have to go to court as well. Mine is failure to stop and reckless driving. WTF??? I never even looked at my ticket, I just gave it to my neighbor the attorney...F*CK....

Fighting with David as well, because I am a b*tch and jumped down his a$$ for telling me I didn't need PS anyway...

I can tell you all I honestly can't take anymore right now...I want to give up and sleep forever....the vodka and tonic is just not working. If I had my way I would be at a bar right now.....

*BIGGEST HUGS* to Brandy and Brandi (our own Thelma and Louise). Believe that things will work out. Believe it, own a positive solution. Don't beat up on yourselves for too long. You both are amazing, bright women. Things will work out in the end.

Steph you and the gifs were driving me batty. But in a good way. Cracked me up. LOL @ the snickers and the lemon cake. Was it worth it?

Know what I had for dinner last night? 15 Wheat Thins, 2 sticks of string cheese, and 4 glasses of wine. Matter of fact, that's all I had to eat yesterday, plus a coffee and a crystal light. I feel fabulous today, too! WTF?

It's supposed to be a pretty day today, so I think DS and I are running to the park later on. We're also hitting costco. (I LOVE COSTCO ON SATURDAY!) And tonight we're going to carve pumpkins and decorate Halloween Cookies. That should be a lot of fun, right? Messy, but fun. I'm making up for busting him upside the head with a plastic bag full of his bathtub doo doo.

Hope y'all are having a great day!

Nathalie

girls, i'm feeling just a down as you! i am back on the bandwagon today, I am taking stephs advice, hard for a saturday we normally eat out, but not tonight!

ok, exercise challenge sounds great till thanksgiving, maybe that will help me reach my goal of 175 by then.

i would like to exercise at least 20 of those days and be down to 175.

It's a gorgeous blue skied very crisp day in here Germany. Love it. It helps me be less depressed about falling off yesterday.

Hey my ladies,

I am trying real hard to be better, but not much. I dropped a damn pampered chef on my toe and broke it, guess it is good I don't have to shift right now.

Sweet--hey hottie! I saw you on the before thread, you look great!

Nat--doo doo....lol.... :rolleyes: I needed to laugh thanks!

<p>brandi and brandy thanks for the nice comments! I feel like you brandi, when i post pics up there noone says a word! oh well. </p> <p> </p> <p>ok i made the entire day back on SB yesterday. I'm wondering if i should start the phase 1 all over again or just add a day to my two weeks since i took a day off. If I was really good I would stay on it till out vaca on nov. 19th! Then take a week break for that. I'm sure we are going be eating out a lot, and germans love refined carbs, everythng is served with brochen (the most delicious hard rolls in the world) and pommes frites (french fries). yummy. </p> <p> </p> <p>HOw are my depressed buddies doing? </p> <p> </p> <p>Boo boo! I can't believe you brok your fricken toe! that really just adds icing on your cake doesn't it? Oh and I'm so sorry about the plastic surgery, what a way to get your hopes up and then crush them. </p> <p> </p> <p>ok exercise Challenge starts tomorrow!</p>

hey peeps

ive been trying to read back posts to see how you all doing but my head swimming as im sooooooo full of heavy cold feel like sh*$ and the fact im pregnant means all those brilliant cold&flu remodies are a no no im surviving on an occasional lemsip drink so no heavy duty sleep inducing drugs.i personally think benelyn cold and flu tabs brilliant but cant have them

...ive gained back 4 pounds :faint:

i know ,i know it not end of the world but ive no bump no real feeling of being pregnant ,i go for scan this friday so im scared and excited ,i think if actual baby in there i may return to the shock state i was in when i initially found out .i didnt feel much different after my total unfill and was delighted then a little worried as i kept thinking when you reach goal what happens because if restriction the same surely you would still continue to lose weight ...shouldnt have worried as past two days appetite bigger im actually controlling my eating rather than band ,ive had white bread a couple of times and a whole slice (ive had half or small piece of brown wheaton bread b4) ..quick slap me i promised myself i wouldnt start eating bread its my vice and needs to remain of menu.

i did my measurements the other day too and was amazed by results i was happy girl( 9 inches of hips ) but will need to burn it or hide it as i expect as i get bigger i will be so disheartened .i think when i see baby on scan my priority will change but right now ive spent this year staring hopefully at scales a million times praying to god of weightloss to move down now im praying they stay still or move slower upward than three legged tortoise...anyone else reckon ive lost the plot !!!!!

quick hellos ...nathalie ...so lovely to have you back you have done soooooo well girl im proud of you!!!!!!!!

boo boo...what do mean you want smaller boobies girl ...wow wow..wow

they are magnificent and make your waist look so tiny posh spice be jealous..you are gorgeous !!!the boobs great but after initial wow people look up and see a beautiul face looking back .unfortunately looking down they see big broken toe ..you poor thing ..;)

brandi....whats up with the world you not having fun at the moment ,i think maybe karma thing going on so many great changes happening to you ,that you being thrown a curb ball life soon take a turn for the better to us you are a LEGEND,you dont deserve this crap as all things in life this too shall pass:girl_hug:i posted pics on here not on yahoo but i kept getting private messages congrats on my bravery for doing undie shots so i lost my bravery and deleted will find my yahoo posts in my inbox and post in there so i dont get my butt kicked as you probably in mood to actually do it...lol

im sorry im not posting individually to all others i love you all to bits but im in and out so rarely now im not able to keep up with what happening in all your lives will be on more when santa brings me new laptop or being such a good girl.:)

well girls i posted my wobbles on yahoo ..i was proud at time i took pics but now i just look and think blllluuuuuugh im so loose and still a long way to go and cant have nip and tucking til next xmas but ....i can see big change so im not going to beat myself up i prefer the new me !!!!

guess what i wore to church today? A size 12 Gap skirt! yeahh me.

of course it only fit well because it's a pencil skirt that is meant to button at my natural waist not my giant spot under my belly button. My natural waist is 34" and the spot where I actually wear my jeans is 38"! huge difference.

so sunday is almost over i am having dinner and then a sf pudding for dessert and I made it through the entire weekend. maybe the scale will move down for weigh in tomorrow. eeek!

B-man- Big hugs girl. I don't know why this shit is coming down on you! I swear it is like a big cosmic test. I am bummed for you. Hang in there and vent away!

Sweet-wtg on the size 12 skirt. AWESOME! I am so happy for you. I hear you on the natural vs. low waist. I am with you on that. I have a big difference in mine too. I am hoping that will change with time. Ugh. Good job on getting through the weekend. I look forward to seeing a weight drop tomorrow.

Nikki-glad you stopped by. Good luck on your scan this week. As soon as you start getting that baby bump, you will feel different about the weight gain. It is all worth it. Make the healthiest choices you can thru the pregnancy, and the weight will melt off after. I wish I heeded that advice but I used both my pregnancies as license to CHOW! I am really happy for you and I hope the head cold goes away soon.

Nat-how did the cookie making go? What a good mommy. I used to be that good. You remind me I need to take some time to do that with my kids.

Girls-I went out and danced my butt off last night. I was feeling so good in my size 16 jeans. The cut was really fitted and boot at the ankle. They were super long so I wore them with some red heels and a fitted top. I felt really hot. (i know hard to imagine at size 16 but I was rocking it!). I had a few drinks (maybe one or two too many) and was convinced I was the sexiest dancer there...hahahahahahha. Regardless, it was a blast, my legs and butt are killing me today and I am TIRED. I got in at 2:30am (wth was I thinking). I am off to recuperate the rest of the day.

If you are interested in weighing in tomorrow, post your start/current/goal/change this week and I will compile it.

Later~

Brandi, Brandy, and anyone else that feels like crawling into a hole with us, come on! The hole is nice and dark and I've got LOADS of booze! I can't go to the bar, though. It's too expensive.

My MIL died yesterday morning, DH and I got there about 15 mins before she died. Most of the other kids made it, too.

So my stepson is coming on Tuesday and my mom is in the hospital herself (should be coming home today), I've got to drive an hour and a half to take some pix down to my SIL's house (I'll watch myself in a construction zone, Brandi) for the funeral program, DH forgot his meds up north so he's left to go up there until tomorrow, My house is literally a rat trap FILLED with crap and I have until Tuesday at 5:00pm to clean it out so my stepson can stay with us. Seriously girls, there are paths to walk through and a couch and chair that are available for seating. I NEVER lived this way until the year I got married, then I started bringing crap in. Then my DH moved in with me and brought all of his crap to a 700sq ft place. You know those Clean Sweep, Clean House and Life Laundry shows and the pack rat places they go into? That's my house. Yup, sure is. And the clock is ticking and DH left me here. Sucks to be me, but I'll muddle through. I had a couple of friends offer to help, but I'd be beyond embarrassed to let ANYONE see this place. SERIOUSLY, it's that bad.

Oh well. I keep telling myself that when it rains, it pours, but after a good rain there's usually sunshine and flowers. I'm waiting for those days. Time marches on and I can't keep watching it pass me by, I guess. Off to clean.

Love to all, I'm so glad Brandy suggested I come to this thread, you are all such FANTASTIC people.

Faith, again I am so sorry for you and Rob and your FIL. I know she knew how much you all loved her, and now is in a better place. AND now I know why I love you so, your house is JUST like mine! :) I have gotten a bit better actually this last month or so. I have carpet in the hallway! It was just dirty laundry! If you need anything let me know I will be there in a heartbeat babe!

Nikki--hey sweetie peetie! How is OUR band baby? You look great honey, I know you don't think so all the time, but you do! :D

Kay--rocking the heels!!! YEAH baby! :) I am glad you had fun! Good for you, I am jelous! I need a good night out!

Sweet--I am so happy for you! :) You know girls soon we will all be tiny 4's like Brandi! :)

Well, no not me. I have sat on this f*ing couch and pigged out. That is what I get for being depressed. I am going to the gym in the morning and finding something I can do to work off all the shit I have been eating. I am so depressed I hit the can of frosting with a f*ing spoon...yeah I did it.... ;) I hate me today. UGH...girls I will try to get out of my pitty party, but it hurts. I had everything put into PS and for it to be screwed up sucks. F*ing icing girls, someone please kick the sh*t out of me...please....please.....

I'll kick you if you kick me.

I can tell I've been gaining some weight back, I REFUSE to get on the scale. AND it's the TOM right now!!!! ARRRGGHHH! Not enough Calgon in the world to take me away!

Oh well, tomorrow comes, then the next day, and the day after that, I've just got to get my a$$ in gear and be ready for it.

I'm off to Delta OH to take my MIL's pictures (we had all of her family albums and such because we were supposed to scan them in...five years later we haven't done it yet ;) ) to the rest of the family and pick some for her funeral brochure and make a collage.

Take care all, see you sometime tomorrow, or later tonight when I get tired of cleaning.