Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Well, I didn't run them over with Betty. You all know I love my car too much! :) I ran them over with DH 1 ton truck!! Vrooom, vroom......

You should all try it! It is quite freeing!

WOOO HOOOO....

I just had to share with all of you, nothing ever works out for me....lol...

My insurance company waived my $500 deductable on my car accident! It is great I have no $$ right now, lol...

My neighbor went to court for me today on the ticket, hopefully that went well! WOO HOOO!!!

Nothing like getting a ton of bricks off your chest!! YEAH!!!!

Hi guys! Super busy so I haven't posted much, and it's hard to keep up with everything these days!

Brandi - you are strong and motivated, you'll continue to do great and you HAVE to start believing us when we say YOU LOOK GREAT! You are totally and completely SKINNY!

Brandy - woo hoo on Betty! (did I tell you one of my coolest race cars was named Betty?)

Nat - you know I luv you... and I remember I also made a bet with someone that I'd be down a few more lbs than I am by Thanksgiving - we'll make it there one way or another :)

Kay and Steph - I'm TOTALLY addicted to the scale, too. I am starting to mellow out a bit on what I see from a day to day basis, but I've been watching it closely enough that I can predict when I've eaten something that will affect it - like a salty dinner or some extra carbs. I know when I step on the scale the next morning I'll see that, but I don't panic any more about it. So, I think ultimately my obsession has helped me put the day-to-day fluctuations in check!

Sweet - bummer about the weekend, and keep rocking the SB! I can't seem to manage to stay on the Phase I for the life of me, so I'm basically semi-phase 2 but lower fat.

Ok, I've missed a lot of you - sorry! I luv you all and couldn't do this without this great group of gals' support!

Ok, I think i will run over my scale with my toyota minivan! after 5 days of suffering on phase 1, I have not lost an ounce! WTH??? usually I lose at least 4or5 by now. I guess i'll stick with it for another week and see what happens. i wanted to lose 10lbs by the end of the month! uuggh. dang, i should just live on chicken and eggs. I had Soup yester day with corn, i didn't eat the corn but a few pieces may have gotten through.

so i have to buy two more new tires for my van, i just bought new ones 1 month ago! i have a nail in one that is unfixable.

good luck with the ticket brandi! i''m interested to hear the outcome.

sweethot I understand

ive been eating less than 800 calories everyday for a week... working out like a mad woman. Not one lbs gone. not a single one. I got really frustrated and ate everything is site yesterday (well, the bandster version... basically grazed all evening)... 1700 calories... UGH

I'm sure THAT helped. I was just tired and hungry. My fill doc won't get me in till next Tuesday. I can eat bread... like a ham sandwhich (w/o crust) and it doesn't get stuck at all. ???? I already have 3.2CC in my 4CC band. I'm not sure how i could still be that loose

I just want to loose a few more lbs. give me a freakin break! UGH

Thanks for the encouragement Banannie, but i see myself naked. I want to look good... not just like a normal "overweight" person. I do believe you guys when you say you see a difference though. i promise.

I am so afriad I am just going to be stuck here forever. It is like it was before surgery. No I am not gaining, but I can't get one damn pound to come off. I am trying so hard and nothing works. its been months. Ive been patient. why isn't it working anymore? UGH

Bman babe - its a plateau. Just keep up the good work and suddenly it'll take a nose dive right down to the 160's. And remember the closer you get to goal the harder it is to lose.

Boo - did I respond about the eye? LOL I'm a bit slow at times. Good luck with the ticket.

Annie - good to hear from you.

There is no way I'll run my scale over. I don't think I'm too addicted. I can actually go a day without weighing myself and its usually when I go down that I get back on it later. Like the other day, that evening I hopped on and it still read the same as it did in the morning - I let out a whoop - YEAH - dh says something wrong? (He was being sarcastic)

Kisses to all - I have a ton of work today.

VA--GOOD LUCK! Sending you new job vibes! ~~~~~

Steph--new eye pic?? lol...it is ok to be a tightwad, you can steal your daughter's clothes! LOL... :(

LOL you got me!!!

VA - where are ya mama? Hear anything about the interview yet? We're thinking of you.

(((Brandi))))

Hang in there. I know what you are talking about. It is so frustrating when you are actually working so hard and the scale does not move. The more I have been reading though, it seems like this happens to a lot of people. I don't know what it is. Someone on a post said something about your body taking time off from losing to "compact"..whatever that means. Like it is doing some internal adjustments??? Whatever..I just like the idea of finding someone to blame for the lack of loss.

It wouldn't be that surprising though if maybe your body is trying to figure out what the hell you are doing. You have lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Maybe it is time to focus on the good health aspect as opposed to the actual pounds lost...I am totally not believing what I am saying, but it seems like sound advice! haha. I too want to see pounds gone and at this time give much less of a care to the health-aspect. Bad, I know.

Truthfully though, you have lost a lot of weight! Have you thought of eating more? It seems pretty hard to get in all the nutrients you need in 800 calories a day. Maybe up the cals to 1200 or so for a week or two and see what happens? That may be scary but worth a shot. It is strange though that you can eat bread with 3.2cc. I couldn't eat it unless it was rally crispy with 1cc. Funny....We are all so different!

Remember girl..you have lost 90 POUNDS!!!!! OMG..amazing.

Banannie-great to have you check in. I know you are so busy but it means a lot to have you here. I have been blowing off some important stuff to cruise around the boards lately because I really needed to be connected to everyone here. I need to find a balance. I tend to be so "all or nothing". At any rate, you are such an inspiration along with most of the other "steadies" here and I am glad to have you as a fellow scale obsessor! haha.

Okay..what is up for the weekend? I need to get my ass to the gym. I have had minimal workouts this week. I need to step it up. I have been strangely tired..completely exhausted. I started a new blood pressure medicine and i think that has something to do with it. man I want to get off of meds. I thought losing this weight would have made a difference but as of now, it has not. Bummer. That is a big goal for me.

Anyone interested in a Thanksgiving workout challenge??? I need some accountability. Maybe like a certain amount of workouts between now and Thanksgiving with a weekly check in???? How about a Monday morning scale check in too? I need some motivation girls....Let me know what you think. We have 5 weeks until Thanksgiving....

The scale depresses me. I've already biked a mile this morning.

I don't know what I need to do except eat like 400-500 calories a day. THAT is the only thing I can think of. Starving myself half to death.

It is supposed to be as simple as calories in and calories out... THAT is what any doctor or expert will tell you. Well, I track every calorie. I weigh all my food. I even track the bad stuff... every bite. I KNOW i've been exercising off MORE calories than ive been putting in, and NOTHING.

I'd love to have someone keeping me accountable for workouts. and would love to share my monday weigh in's. (It's easy they don't change! EVER!) So, I am up for it. What kind of a workout challenge are we looking at? I will just keep posting what I am doing everyday. I am going to go biking sometime this weekend. Probably saturday morning. I walked 40 minutes last night, but took a day off from weights and the elliptical. Had to allow some healing from my strained muscles. I will be back at it tonight.

I have about 1100 extra calories to burn off from yesterday's fiasco.

Do you guys think I've streched something out?? since i can eat bread like that?

I can feel it going through in my stomach -- so I dont think I have a problem, but I am very worried that my stomach is streching out in there for some reason. :-( paranoid.

This morning i had to eat it slowly (and chew chew chew of course), but I had two pieces of (low carb; 6g carbs) bread -- toasted. with no calorie butter and splenda w/ cinnamin.

It went down just fine.

Bman - I think your body is in the classic starvation mode. I think you need to kick it up to 1000-1200 for a week or two and then go back down. You won't gain on 1200 calories - in fact you could probably jump it up to 2000 with the way you are exercising and still not gain an ounce.

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last month.

:(

B'man - EAT SOME CANDY! HAVE SOME BOOZE! Take 3 days and live it up. Then go back to eating 800calories and you'll see a difference. And not to rub your nose in it, but remember the LAST time your body did this to you? How long did you stay at the same weight, and then how much did you drop in aa sudden time? Stop tripping. Change things up a bit. Eat more, stress less. And trust that your body is reacting to the good things you're putting it through.

I just came in to say I was just a beyatch in a meeting and sold out the guy who has taken credit for my work. You own it. YOU do it. HA!

bman, that sounds so discouraging! I am not working out how I should, soccer has been cancelled for awhile, the coach is on leave and I;ve just been no working out since. I remember the some girls on biggest loser had your same problem, they knew they burned 4000 calories above what they had eaten and didn't lose anything. I may have the numbers wrong or whatever, but i remember the same problems. I have no advice unfortunately.

well i failed today! I feel so bad because of it. I ate some onion rings, went to a bday party had 2 cupcakes and a hot dog and two pieces of candy! My stomach is killing me. Hopefully I can get back on. I am afraid I will not reach my year end goal. uggh. this is so discouraging, what a crappy day.

well, forget the weightloss. My lawyer just called me.

You know how you would THINK that the prosecutor would not want to go to jury trial over a speeding ticket?? Well, they do.

I was just informed that this prosecutor fully intends to press charges against me.

So, pray for me ladies. Apparently, I should have just let the semi run over me that day.

Speeding up to save your own life is actually considered reckless driving. If you save your own life in a construction zone in Indiana.

I will now have to pay my lawyer an additional $1000 for the impending jury trail. I will also be responsible for the $500/per deposition to cover a court reporter for the police officer that issued the ticket and the clerk that took my money without issuing a summons.

We are up to $3000 for a speeding ticket that i've already paid.... a ticket I recieved for simply speeding up to avoid being crushed by a semi on the interstate. Apparently it isn't enough to tell these people that I'd be dead right now. I have to fork over thousand of dollars to prove it.

This life is sad sad place... i want to throw up.

And yet, here I sit at work. Trying to remember why I don't just curl up in a hole and give-up. This has been one of the worst years of my life. They just keep getting worse the more years go by.

Thank you for the well wishes. Wish the "man up stairs" paid any attention to me or those praying for me. Apparently, he doesn't.

:clap2:BEV- AFTER THE BIG STORM CALM COMES AND IT WILL COME TRUST ME WE ARE BOTH LEAVING DIFFRENT THINGS BUT I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU DO AND I QUESTION GOD YESTERDAY AND HE ACTUALLY SEND ME A MESSAGE . YOUR STRONG AND HE WILL NOT SEND US MORE THAN WHAT WE CANT TAKE HE WILL ALSO SEND LOTS OF BLESSINGS LOOK AT IT YOUR HERE WITH US AND WE ARE HAPPY FOR THAT AND WE VALUE YOU ! YOU ARE LOOKING MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY INSIDE AND OUT I KNOW ITS HARD TRUST ME AND THE WORSE PART IS THAT WE ARE INPACIENT AND WANT CHANGES ASAP AND WE JUST NEED TO BE PACIENT AND THINGS WILL CHANGE YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND SEE THAT FOR SOME ODD REASON IT WAS JUST ANOTHER LEASON OF LIFE THAT WILL TEACH YOU SOMETHING EVEN IF WE DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS IN THIS SPACIFIC MOMENT. WE ARE BLESSED BECAUSE OVER ALL FOR SOME ODD REASON WE ARE ALL HERE GIVING EACH OTHER HOPE AND VALUE EACH OTHER WE ARE ALL IN DIFFRENT PLACES BUT FEEL FOR EACH OTHER EMOTIONS . LIFE IS HARD NO ONE GAVE US THE INSTRUCTION TO IT BUT GOOD THINGS WILL COME BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THEM POSITIVE BRINGS POSITIVE I ALWAYS SAY EVEN IF I FEEL I AM DIEING INSIDE AND I KNOW FOR EXPERICNE THAT YOU WILL BE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS PROBLEM AS A WINNER BECAUSE THAT WHAT YOU ARE A WINNER AND WE ARE ALL HAPPY AND SPEAK FOR ALL OF US THAT FOR US IN YOUR WRITING AND THOUGHTS YOU ARE A WINNER AND WE ARE HERE IN WRITTING AND IN HEAT AND PRAYERS TO HELP YOU THRU THIS HARD TIMES . LOVE YA BEV YOUR WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING NEVER LET ANYONE OR NOTHING HAVE YOU THINK OTHERWISE!! IT HARD AT TIMES BUT IF WE SEE IT ITS FOR A REASON.!!!

STEPH- HOLAAAAAAAA GIRL :(

BOO- I CALLED YOU AGAIN LOL

OK SO .... I VERY EMOTIONAL LOL BUT ANYWAYS I GO FOR MY 4TH FILL TOMARROW I AM SCARED I STRETCHE MY POUCH SO I TOLD THEM I WANT ALL THE liquid OUT AND NEW ONE IN LOL SO I CAN KNOW TOTAL CC I HAVE . THE STUP-D BI-CH THAT DOES MY RECORD FORGOT TO NOTE DOWN THE SECOND ONE AND I DONT REMEMBER SO I JUST CANT TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE . I KNOW I NEED A FILL BECAUSE I AM EATING MORE WAY MORE THEN BEFORE AND ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS SINCE MY LAST FILL .

WELL WISH ME LUCK .

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND I KNOW IN THE RESENT PAST I WAS VERY NEGATIVE DO DO ALL THE HEADACHES OF LOVE LOL BUT I PROMISE I AM POSITIVE AGAIN AND WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME JOURNEY TO SUCCESS . MAYBE SOME SAY WE CAN ALL PLAN A SMALL TRIP TO LAS VEGAS LOL :) THAT WOULD BE SO KOOL :confused:

OK AMIGAS .. GRACIAS AND READ YOU SOON

BEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV LOVE YA GIRL REALLY!!!!:whoo:

CLAU:bounce:

Kay - I'm a total "all or nothing" girl, too. Right now I'm in the "all" phase, trying to get a few more lbs off before my surgery. Exercising 6 days a week and eating very little. But luckily, my vacation I had in late Sept. showed me I can eat an occasional "bad" thing, or have a drink, and it's not going to kill me (i.e. send me into the "nothing" phase). It's going to be a total learning experience to deal with maintenance... if/when I get there!

Steph - your Holiday Inn Express line totally cracked me up!

Brandi - you've definitely had your string of bad luck... I had similar luck last year (divorced, changed jobs, moved, father died suddenly, tore all the ligaments in my foot) - all in the first 9 months of last year. I was exactly where you are right now - how in the heck can I survive this? You know what - it did suck. Badly. But I leaned on friends and family, and I can honestly say that today, I look back on last year and realize that it made me stronger, and I learned so much about not only myself but others. I am happier today than I was the year before last. I never EVER thought that would be the case. But it is... so all I can say is lean on us, vent to us, let us help you... it WILL get better!

Oh, and I'm totally in for an exercise challenge and/or scale weigh-in day. I'm trying to be honest with my ticker, but having to post the cold, hard numbers will certainly help me behave over the weekends! That said, I have a big halloween party to go to on the 27th, so that Monday's weigh-in will be interesting to say the least! :(