Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Sweet--I am sure you are exaggerating and you look good in a 10 silly girl! ;)

Nat---wooo hooo 16! ALMOST OUT OF LANE GIANTS! You go girl! :)

Bman--I agree with Steph--go get checked out!

Kay--let me know how the Body Bugg works for you babe! WOO HOO!

Bk--of course I had confidence girl! lol...I was young! I was just 18 or 19, a size freaking 7 and HUGE tatas where they should be! lol..... :)

I wish my kids were older. This candy is gonna kill me!

I had a HUGE NSV today, I went to a chapter for work that I haven't seen in about 4-6 weeks. Well anyways. They were all amazed at how I looked. I got tons of compliments, even from guys saying "I know I am not supposed to say this, but you have lost a ton of weight and look great", but the best thing was 1 lady who knew I was going to get PS. She said to me "I can't believe you are back after surgery so fast! You look great!!" WOOOO HOOOO!! It took me a minute to convience her that I hadn't had it yet, but she was convienced I did! WOOO HOOO!!!

:whoo::whoo::whoo::bounce::bounce::bounce::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Boo-I love your tag line about finding your treasure. fantastic! Congrats on the NSV. Love to hear all about it. I bet it feels great.

Okay, so I weighed my younger daughters candy bag out of curiosity and it weighs 6 pounds. I thought it was heavier than that, but still, 6 pounds of freaking candy. My older daughter already hid her bag because he dad is a major junkie for candy. She knows he will plow through it in days (and maintain is svelte 175lb frame...arrrghhh!!!).

I am not hearing the candy call to me yet. I hope it keeps up. I just don't want it (wtf..that is so unlike me).

Think of it this way girls...for most of us, now thru New Year's would have been a free for all eating wise. Thanks to the bands, the worst case may be a maintenance or small gain if we are not careful. Of course, the goal should be to try to be careful and still lose over the holidays. Just a different perspective for you.

Nat-sorry to hear about the job crap. It is equally frustrating because I know that job eats up so much of your life. At least your sweet dad was there to remind you how great you are (and how young you look!). Keep us posted.

Steph-enjoy the couch to 5k on the "dreadmill" (love that). Lucky for you to not have any candy in the house.

Sweet-you will be pleased to know I just completed week 1/day 2 of couch to 5K. Feeling good.

Especially since my bugg has told me that so far today I have burned 1255 calories. I have only eaten 150 so far. yippee. We'll see if I can figure this thing out.

Okay..I seriously need to get some stuff done before school tonight. I will check back later if I can.

Oh btw, VA-have fun at the vineyard..sounds divine. I was jogging in the cemetery today and really digging the gorgeous foliage. Don't get too tipsy..haha

hi girls

confession halloween candy ...omg someone shoot me im like miss piggy ....and no signs of letting up

i was kind of good girl today as i left car behind and took kids for a walk into town takes 25 minutes if not going at 4 year olds pace so was very gentle walk by we were out and about for 2 & and a half hours so consistent but poor little aidan nearly fell through the front door with exhaustion.

wanted to ask everyone ..do you get any pain in left shoulder ?ever since op i get terrible pains in my left shoulder( i think its if i have eaten too much ) i know it sounds weird but im sure its linked to op.

Va - sounds like a lovely afternoon!!!

I'm no where near getting done with my work today. But I got alot done so I feel like I'm almost there. So tomorrow I should be able to clean up the rest of the month/fiscal year - you all have no idea how great it feels to have the season over. Its so strange bc when I'm off work I tend to get bored (after a couple months) and then I get back to work and everything is so hectic that when this time of year comes up again its such a relief and then I start to think about what am I going to do with my time off.

Resist the halloween evil candy!

Today I ate a bowl of Soup and my tummy feels icky - like my big tummy not my pouch. Nikki I don't have shoulder pain but I have back pain, I'm just achy all the time.

Kay let us know how the body bugg is doing. I still can't see spending the extra $$ on it now. I'm hoping once I'm really off work I'll work the dreadmill and get to a 5k by spring.

Boo - love those compliments!! You really don't look like you need a tt.

Nikki - enjoy those walks with the little guys. When I look back I have to admit those were the happiest days of my life. I loved when my kids were little, I just enjoyed every minute. I had several friends who were also stay-at-home mom's and we got together almost everyday. I didn't work for 12 years!! Wow is it any wonder why I look forward to a lay-off every year? LOL I'm a lazy arse!

Ok - the work day is done. I'm off.

Hi ladies!

I went for my fill today and the doctor said my band was loose. I think he added about 1.4 cc today. I now have an even 9cc in my 10cc band (it hadn’t been filled since June). I wasn’t too thrilled about my weigh in (I was down only 4 pounds according to the hospital scale—not the 10 pounds I was expecting at the beginning of the week) but the doctor said not to be concerned if I my clothes were getting looser and I was showing a loss on my scale at home. He thinks I’m gaining muscle—I think I’m just jinxed. I just didn’t want him to think I'm a failure and that I haven’t been trying hard to lose weight. I’d better see a HUGE weight drop at my next appointment! Grrr! :mad:

Nikki—Great poem—how sweet! :)

Steph C—The kids are TOO cute! My big galoot (my son) can’t go trick or treating anymore. At 6’4” he can’t pass for 12 and under that’s for sure!

Nathalie—Congrats on the size 16W! I’m thrilled for you!!! :whoo:

Kaydotrn—I’m so happy your new gadget arrived! I hope it helps! I haven’t decided for sure yet if I’m getting that elliptical I saw yet because I’ve been without heat all week. Brrr! I have to get a switch replaced in my heat pump. The plumbing and heating company ordered a new switch, but it hasn’t come in yet. If the rest of the repair bill isn’t too outrageous, I’ll be able to get the elliptical. The doctor really wants me to switch over to the elliptical because it burns more calories than the treadmill. We’ll see!

Boo Boo Kitty—What a wonderful compliment you got! That must have made you feel really good! :bounce:

I left the house with my son last night to avoid having to give out candy. If I didn’t give any out, I didn’t have to have any in the house! ;)

I realized when I got home tonight that I forgot to shop for liquids this week—duh! Of course, I’m on liquids through tomorrow then mushies for a couple more days. I guess I’ll whip up a shake in the morning. :doh:

Well I’d better get ready for bed or I’ll never get up in time!!! :)

Resist the evil halloween candy everyone! :evil:

Transformer...how did your dr. know your band was loose? did you get a fill under fluro?? I don't know why I'm procrastinating getting my next fill! I am really struggling to maintain right now, so I know I need it! someone kick my ass!

KAY..glad to hear it sounds like you're enjoying your bugg! :) I hope it helps!

Steph...I can totally understand why you'd look forward to getting laid off every year! I wouldn't mind a few months off (w/out having to worry about money of course) either! lol

Yesterday was a beautiful day at the winery! My friend took some pics and as soon as I get them, I'll post one.

Nik...and anyone else that still has candy left in the house...STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY! ;)

I'm so glad I don't have any left!

Hope you all have a good day!

Hi Beautiful ladies!

I just spent the past hour reading and catching up with all your lives!

I played hookey from work today - said I was going to "work from home" but I haven't worked on shit today. I'm tired, I'm burned out, I'm still mad over the boolsheet, and I'm not doing a fuggin thing today. Don't like it? FIRE ME. I'll go right to the EEOC.

B'man - girl? What are you doing to yourself? Your body is in some state of trauma. I know this because I live this! Not sleeping, not eating, and still pushing yourself at top performance. Get. some. sleep. Stop trying to be superwoman! Pamper yourself. Trust Mama Nat, chile! Seriously, that's why I'm home. I have had a headache for over a week now, I have cold sores on my lips, my face is broken out, I feel dizzy sometimes when I stand up, I am physically exhausted and mentally beaten up. I'm still in bed and don't feel bad about it. Yup. It's 10am on a Friday and i am still in bed.

BooBooTitty! Glad to hear you're bright and cheery over your body image again. Glad to hear the car is coming home soon! How's your toe?

nikki - another boy! AWESOME! You take care of your body and your body will take care of you and the little guy. I'm so happy things are going well for you! And I'm thrilled that you're thrilled. 5 boys. I can only imagine.

Kaydoll - Please tell me about this bodybugg. Maurdan has one, too. Do you have to tell it how much you eat, or can it magically determine the caloric intake of the foods you're sucking down? I'm too lazy to google it, so spill. hahaha Did you bust out of the two teens once and for all? I'm sooo jealous that you're into the two-oh's!

I'm back down to 219.5 this morning. By week's end i should be a bit lighter, as I am on my p'rot right now. I haven't been exercising, but....

Sweethot! I'm all about this couch to 5k in 12 weeks program! Or 9 weeks. Or whatever. I pulled out my Alberto Salazar book and was trying to come up with my own plan, but this is much easier! I'm about to DL the podcasts and upload them to my iPod today! The weather here is changing - supposed to have snow next week, but I'll do my best, even if that means wrapping DS up and pushing him in the stroller in the snow. I have got to get more exercise.

Steph - how are things w/hubby? I am totally on your side, it is a double standard. However (LAUGH) men and friendship are SO much different than women and friendship! Men can be friends over anything - and will hang out with other men even if they don't especially like them, while they're doing a common thing. Women are SO not like that. DIL needs to be smacked in her blabbermouth, too. She was definitely stirring the pot. Sounds like both of those bitches are a bit insecure. Give DD a ^5 for me!

Kirsten - Did you hear back about the job? You sure know how to have fun, girlfriend! I am envious of your free spirit and happy nature. I feel so weighted down with stress from work and single motherhood! I also miss wine.

Xformer - Congrats on the fill. Can you tell a difference? WTG on the weight loss too, girlfriend! Doesn't it feel great to have clothes baggy on your body!??

bk - girl? I understand about teaching. Did you see the 25 year old nutter from Nebraska who has run off with her 13 year old student? WTF? People are insane and the teachers catch the brunt of the boolsheet. NO WAY could I do that job! How's the baby making coming along? I wish I had someone to practice with!

Claudia - SO glad to hear that the fires are over and done with, and that your family is all safe and sound. Did I tell you I'll be in SD over T'gvg? I'll be there for 24 hrs from like Tuesday morning until Wednesday afternoon. Maybe we can meet for coffee!?

Oh, and BBT - you're 2 hrs from me. You ain't EVER said "Nat let's get together" but you're tombout meeting somebody to hang out in St. Louis if she moves? WTF woman!? ((laughing)) I like to hang out too! Seriously - we should look into that.

I don't remember who else I need to post to, so I'm going to post this and then come back for round 2 after I review. I could just open a new window, but that makes too much sense.... ((laughing))

Nat

is anyone around i need help i have got hubby to send me scan pics in an email but i have now no idea how to post them so i any i you girls are good at this stuff will you private message me your email i will send the email with attachment to you and you can size and post them or me......any good computer buffs online

my bloody f button sticks so that last message cryptic i meant post them FOR me on here thanks again

nikkibeans - I'm here. Check your PM.

Morning ladies...drumroll please::::::::::::::::::::so I saw 208.5 on the scale this morning! I technically cannot change my ticker since I have told myself the weigh in day is Monday. But I am still so flipping excited to mention it. I hope it stays since I have a tendency to dip and come back up. Regardless I have NEVER seen that number before. I have not been under 200 since before kids 12 years ago...I can see the light.....:::basking in the glow::::

I love this bodybugg! Okay NAT-a quick overview-it is a device that is on an armband. It has some weird sensors when you wear it on your skin and it somehow counts your steps and the heat (joules, which are calories) that come off your body. You sync it with your computer and it tells you how many calories you burn. It is really neat. Then you have to log in your intake and it tells you what your calorie deficit or surplus is. It is so motivating! I am telling you, it made me want to park farther away yesterday and walk more. It kept me out of the kids halloween candy.< /p>

I don't know how long it will keep me motivated but I am psyched right now. And another FYI, it is right now on sale for $180 at 24hr fitness. I paid 229 last week...just in case anyone is interested. There are some threads on it in the exercise forum.

I did my day2 of couch to 5 k yesterday outdoors. I love the podcasts. That really helps. Thanks again to B-man who put in the link. Today I hit the gym for some cardio and weights. I was there about 1hr 45min. Worked up a good sweat.

Okay, sorry I am being so self centered..I am just excited.

Nikki-I am not sure I know how to add the pics here. If I figure it out, I will def help!

Transformer-wtg on the fill...keep us posted and don't beat yourself up! You are losing and doing great.

VA-so how was the vineyard? No details???? I hope it was a great day.

Steph-is your tummy feeling better??? In my house we call that booboo belly. yuk.

I am going to go fold laundry (dread) and watch Greys Anatomy. Talk to you later.

kay

my scales read 4lb increase arggggggggh ..that bloody candy but as im huffing about it and hoping it short term..lol i aint changing ticker to upward motion,because it only piss me off ..lol

sorry meant to say well done honey and hopefully monday will be even better ,sent pics to nat so hopefully you all get to see my little bean...he he he

NAT...good for you girl for taking a mental health day and staying in bed! We all need to do that from time to time I think! As for the job...still haven't heard, but have decided to give up on that possibility and focus on other new ones. Had an interview yesterday w/another co. and will hear next week if I'm going back for a 2nd round. As for having fun..yeah...I do know how to have it, but honestly it gets expensive, both on the wallet and in the caloric intake!!! BUT....I mostly do it to keep from getting too depressed about the fact that I really am lonely and missing being in a real realationship, and the fact that I'm unemployed! Luckily my kids are older so I've gotten past most of the stress of being a single mom, but Trust me...I still feel it and worry about my kids all the time! Just hang in there...you take care of yourself and you'll be ok!!

KayDot...Congrats on the 208!!!! I can't seem to get my butt past 240...and right now my scale says I'm UP 4 pounds so I'm pissed!! Sounds like that bodybugg is helping get you going, that's great!

Nik...I'm w/you on the 4lb increase! Hang in there, and we'll get it back off!!

I had a blast yesterday w/my friends....winery was great although I ended up eating way too much and then we went back to one of my friends house to watch a movie. Also got a Text from the EX which I IGNORED! ;) woo hoo! yeah me....movin on!