Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Hey bear in mind ladies... those are LARGE 4's there is no way that i am an actual size 4... I am an 8 or a 10. NO WAY am I really a "4" BUT I did want to wear the pants with the tags still attached... THAT is for sure.

sweethot -- hehehe... I had this hilarious image pop into my head when you said "prancing around" haha!! I've never thought about prancing around for other people before. Have to get me some of those "hot" pants! or the daisy duke shorts!

I just find it hilarious that those kids think that. I didn't belive my little bro at first until he kept coming home from school every day with a new story (and you could tell he was getting annoyed!) haha

I have never been the "hot" anything! :rolleyes:

well Bman babe, you are one hot chicka now! I have some of my dd's jeans and stuff in a box at the top of the stairs - I won't let her give the stuff away bc I'm hoping the large size 8's might fit me sometime in the future. My youngest dd wears a 3 - want me to ask her if I can send her hand-me-downs to you? :rolleyes:

Speaking of hot chicks - where is Natster!!! I'm missing her. Guess we better send out the punk notes.

I ate a horrible horrible hotdog today - just the dang dog - 491 calories!!! I was so hungry and made a salad and instead of waiting for grilled chicken breast I popped one of those humongous dogs in the zapper. Dang it, I get online to check the cals thinking maybe 250 - 300 and I get 491! I run to my chef and say tell me it aint so and he said oh yeah probably right. UGH!!!!!!! Ya gotta understand we aren't talking mom's weiner here, I'm talking a 1/4 lb-er.. what was I thinking? Aaron (my dieting bud at work) said "mental note - never eat another hotdog at the club" I said or if you do be prepared to beat yourself up for 4 hours!

I guess I'll go see how far I have to jog to burn 500 calories.

Tomorrow is the fair - bad food day.

Is there no end to this misery?

Hola ,

bev- so so proud of you size 4 wow you are my idol. wow!!!

Va-things happen for a reason and good great things for you will come soon. Your a beautiful person inside and out and I am sure a great man is coming real soon.

Steph - I read the advice you always give everyone and included me of course and your awsome ;) thank you !!!!

boo- i want your book to come out NOW lol we all need to meet.!!

Ok so I will be out for a week . I fly to Chicago . I am going thru a temp to hire agency they said they will get me a couple of interviews to be honest the gal sounded really cool at first and now dont know something bla lol .. I guess its because I never been thru a temp agency nor I have heard anything positive about them.

ok so what I do know i will try to get a JOB and stay lol

So pls all of you start praying .

Ok so I am not officially a size 6 but I did fit into them I bought some jeans and they fit a little tight for me but I never ever ever ever lol been a 6 nor a 8 lol nor a 10 lol jajajjaaj so I am super excited . I have not lost weight in the last 2 1/2 months or so but something is working .

ok girls I read you if I can on my Vacation I leave on Tues yay and come back on the 4th.:ranger:

love ya .. you are my support and you are all my sisters in my heart .

take care and have a great weekend filled with lots of new NSV.

mua@@@@@@@@@@@@

Clau

:rain:hope on my vacation doent rain like now in chicago :)

Hi All!

I'm finally logging in to catch up on all of the drama. I am officially done with school! I finished my last class on Thursday. I HAVE NO HOMEWORK THIS WEEKEND! It's an unbelievable feeling of freedom! I hope I’ll find out soon if I get to keep my “acting” supervisor position or not…

I'll have an update on how I'm doing losing weight on Wednesday. I had to move my appointment from August 1st to the 29th because my schedule has been so nuts this month. I'm hoping I lost another 12 pounds or so. That would put me at almost 50 pounds lost which I think is pretty good. We'll see--there may be a lot of liquids in my future between now and then to make sure I’ve lost at least that much! :pray:

I should be able to ramp up my exercise program and speed up my weight loss now that I won’t be stuck in front of the gosh-darn computer writing papers during my every free moment! :typing: I definitely think I’m going to need plastic surgery—I am SO flabby! It’s making me self-conscious (gotta keep my droopy arms and flabby thighs covered up). ICK! I especially hate my belly—if I could only get rid of that flab (I’m ready to chop it all off myself!), I could probably wear a much smaller size. I’m still between an 18 and a 20 even if my waist and thighs would fit into something smaller. GRRR!!

VA—Happy belated birthday! :happybday2:

Brandi—I didn’t know your daughter has bipolar disorder! I’ve been dealing with my son’s battles with Bipolar II, AD/HD, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder for over a decade (he’s 15). My ex has it, too. I’m SO not looking forward to sending my son back to school. It’s always a nightmare. He’s going to another new high school this fall (he went to two different ones last year—spent two semesters at each). The new school is an alternative school for kids who don’t learn like everyone else. They say it is better than the others, but I’ll believe it when I see it!

KayDotRn—Great to hear from you! Do you have a lot of school left yourself? Hopefully, you’re smarter than me and aren’t trying to squeeze it all into one year! What a dope! I guess it’s good that I’m done, but I think I aged about 10 years in the process!

Nikki32—Congratulations! What a blessing—a new little baby! :preggers:

Brandy—Love the quote at the bottom of your postings—too funny! I gotta get me some lemons!

After reading some of your more recent entries, I think I'm pretty happy that I am all alone because men seem to be such a source of misery! Sigh! I guess having my head stuck in a bunch of books hasn’t necessarily been the wrong way to go. All of you deserve SO much better! I want to smack each and every one of them upside the head and ask them if they are just plain stupid or what. I guess they don’t know a good thing when they’ve got it! :huggie:

I just got invited to a “destination wedding.” My nephew is getting married on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands in April 2008. Anyone ever been there? I looked up the suggested hotels, but they are SO expensive! It looked like I would have to take three different flights to get there as well. It's not looking like I'll be able to go...RATS!

I'll let you know how my dreaded weigh-in goes. I wish it was first thing in the morning after I pee so I'd weigh even less. Yes, I know I am insane! :)

Hang in there everyone--don't forget to take care of yourselves! You can keep losing! Hang in there!

I'd better head off to bed now. I can actually sleep in tomorrow--NO HOMEWORK!!! :whoo:

Hi Girls--

How are we all doing this weekend? I am doing much better now that the grandma in law will be gone!! WOO HOOO!! She was driving me freaking nuts!!

Transformer--nice to have you back to the land of the living! I start back tommorow morning bright and early! SO I am jealous of you girl! lol...

Claud--good luck to you girl! :confused: We are all praying for you!

Ok girls, so I want your opinion. I have decided that I am going to do a Bettie Page photo shoot, I think I am ready! What do you all think of this photographer??

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmxphoto/sets/72157600158816447/

Brandy I think that would be a wonderful idea with that hot new body show it off sister show it off

okay update so those of you who know me well know my husband and I have two boys who are our foster children we have had them for over 2 yrs and was in the process of adoption well their birth mom cleaned her act up after two yrs and is getting them back on a trial basis this means the children that are 4 and 6 and who call me and my husband mom and dad will not ever see us again

I am heart broken as I thought the adoption was a sure thing that is why my weight loss has sped up so much three lbs a wk

I found out this one month ago and they just left my home for the last time today

so I am upset and I am not a emotional eater I am a emotional starver

the kids birth mom can choose to let us see them which I am not sure she will

thanks for listening and if you pray

pray for us and our babies who is going to a lady they don;t remember

the system is screwed up I know

on a happier note I have decided to take up walking/jogging I use my elliptical about 4 times a wk but need to get out of the house at night now that my babies aren't here

how can i work myself up from walking to jogging any advice would be appreciated

transformer congrats on school as a former college student I know that is a load off of you

nat where are you

claudia good job keep up the awesome work

brandi you have worked your ass enjoy those size 4's who cares if they are made big

oh BK!! I am so sorry honey. that is absolutely horrible. I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling. (hugs) that is a mothers worst nightmare. I sure hope that the mother will allow you to see the children.

I dont know how you are doing it girl. I would not be doing so well. You're being a very strong woman. hang in there

Quickie:

I have been away for the past 2 weekends and bogged down with a horrific exam. First time online in about 10 days I think. I am going to check back now and see what's new but I wanted to say hi in case I don't get a chance to reply....

Off to read the board!

Bk - aww sweetie - my heart aches for you. Geesh I'm almost in tears too. I have alot of experience with the foster care system. My parents were foster parents, so I had 4 foster siblings. It's no wonder you can't eat.

Transformer - good to hear from you!!! WTG on the school issue, I hope you get the job.

Boo - have fun with your photo shoot.

Bman - how's it going? Are you back on track now that you are settle after vaca?

I ate horribly this weekend. I'm calling for a fill today.

Okay..I am completely overwhelmed by everything I have just caught up on! I will try to reply as best I can.

BK-I am so sad to hear your news. It just seems so wrong! I know the system is completely f*@k'd! It truly is. You seem to be handling it okay and for that I am glad. I can only imagine how hard it is. I am sending you and your husband my prayers and prayers that those babies will adjust well.

VA-So sorry to hear about the job! I know it feels like nothing is going your way but I honestly believe there is a reason for these tests your are taking! Easy for me to say, right? I think b-man said it best when she reminded you to take baby steps. Conquer one thing at a time so as not to become completely overwhelmed. It will work out if you believe that it will. Bigger and better things are on the horizon for you because that is what you deserve. Keep putting out that positive energy and it will come back to you!!!!

B-man-my filthy little slut!!!! I am cracking up at all your drama. I think because deep down I know that if I were back on the market, I would be making quite a name for myself. I am a terrible hornball...I have the libido of a 18 year old boy. My husband is about to suffocate me so he can get some sleep. Now add to that the fact that I am feeling better about my body..yikes. If it were not for my marriage vows, God knows what kind of havoc I would be wreaking. Just watch out for you and try not to break any hearts in the process! Be safe and have some fun.

Banannie-get your butt back here. I know all about having a bad spell and staying away from your friends at LBT. Many of us have been guilty of that. I think it is important to remember we all have bad times, and we are all human. I am sorry you are going through such sadness with your Dad's anniversary. It sucks, huh? You can get through this though, and we are here for you!!!!

Steph-glad you found the body armor. I should invest in some too. I am doing okay and not having much fat flap issues, I don't know why because there is plenty to flap around!!! Just remember to take it slow so you don't injure yourself. Nothing worse than a setback when things are really getting good.

Shoot...it is getting late and I have to run. I will be back later to answer the rest!!!!!

Where oh where has my GF Nat gone?????

KayDot!! hahaha -- oh I could be a filthy little slut VERY easily... If this keeps up, I am gonna have to beat them off with sticks. (haha, NOT really!) It is a good thing that I am a pretty GOOD girl and know how to say "no" (9 times out of 10) because things could get ugly very quick... haha

I live in toooo small of a town to be acting very wild. word spreads fast around here and I have too respectable of a position here at my bank to be sullying my reputation. Everyone here in this town knows everyone elses business.

It IS fun to play every once in awhile though. At least I got it out of my system. It is very hard going from being married and having someone there everyday that you know and love -- to having no one around. It's been over a year now since he left. I still miss him so much. As silly/goofy as I am about it, (because I like telling my messed up stories) a more casual encounter like I had last week... it is just NOT the same thing. I miss my husband very much even though I shouldn't. I loved him very much. Up until I learned the truth about who he really was, I would have been very happy only being with him for the rest of my life. It has taken me a year to even begin to look at other men that way again. Up until recently I wanted nothing to do with them. Many days I still don't.

Hey Ladies....Thank you sooooooo much for all the support! I kind of fell off the face of the earth for the past few days, but I'm back. Still pretty depressed about all that has happened....but really trying to keep the faith and know that I will hopefully end up in a better place work wise and man wise!

BK...I'm so sorry to hear about your foster kids! I can't even imagine how difficult that must be!

BMAN....I'm sure you had FUN ;-) But just be careful to protect that heart. Sounds like a similar situation to the one I was in w/the guy I'm triyng to get OUT of my life! But I know what you mean about that damn libido! ugh...sucks being single in your prime! lol

YEAH on the Size 4s btw!!! That's ROCKIN!!!

Brandy....You HOT Mamma you...gettin hit on in the store! You GO GIRL! :)

Transformer...thanks for the b.day wishes and Welcome Back!! I've been to the US VI and it was BEAUTIFUL there! i'd love to go back, but no way I'm going now since I have no job! LOL...but if you can swing it, I"d highly recommend it!

Kaydot...welcome back to you too!!! Thanks for the words of support...it is so much appreciated from all of you!! ITs so nice to know I can come here and vent and like Bman said, get an objective opinion and not be judged.

I saw something on TV today w/Bob Greene (Oprahs trainer) and he said that in times of stress...no matter what you do, you gain weight b/c your body is producing some chemical (can't remember what it's called)...UGH! Didn't need to hear that!

Hi everyone. What a roller coaster. I feel your sadness, and Celebrate your successes with you. I usually just lurk here but I wanted to let you know that I made it to onederland today. Yippee. Big hugs and support to all of you.

Bandiva - stopping lurking and join in!!! We love ya! And I'm so proud of you - making it to onerland and holy cow 85 lbs lost!!! Thats great!!

So I just tracked my calories from the weekend - it wasn't AS bad as I thought it was going to be. (unless I've forgotten a 1000 calories some where) I had close to 1500 on Saturday when we went to the fair - one corndog and a 3 deep-fried oreos - Sunday was actually pretty good and I feel like I'm back in control again. I had seriously thought I might be needing a fill - but I think I'm ok.