Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

STEPH...glad to hear you're feeling better! Hopefully now you can eat Breakfast? ? You know...thinking about your ex SIL..she had GB in Jan...we had the Band in Dec. She's lost 80 pounds, I've lost almost 60...really we're not that far off, except we did it safer!! I'm so greatful that I got my band and not GP!

BK...thanks for the kind words....I know you're right! I guess I'm just sick and tired of being lonely, and all my friends are getting into relationships right now and that just makes me feel even more lonely. Glad to hear you're on track w/the no snacking! Yesterday I felt like I ate all day long and my scale showed it this AM :) I need to get back on track! I'm going to try and get on my elliptical this weekend.

'that guy" is actually throwing me a really awesome b.day party this weekend (which is why its hard to hate him sometimes!)...so its going to be weird seeing him since I won't really have talked to him or seen him since our trip and there will be about 20 other people there! should be interesting!

SWEETHOT...wow...sounds like you're really gonna get into shape w/those soccer workouts!! YOU GO GIRL!!

BMAN....Wow...I had no idea you were such a rock star! have you met lots of famous people in your travels?? I love that you're getting your music and freedom back!! YEAH for you!!!

Hey Girls,

Just checking in. I am off this weekend for my kids free girls weekend! I am looking forward to hitting the beach and hanging with my friends stress free. I get a little anxious leaving my own environment because of the control I have at home over food and what I am going to eat. I am just going to try to plan really well and bring some stuff with me.

I am glad to hear everyone is doing well. So upbeat and positive here lately. It is contagious.

Steph-the bone spurs thing made me cringe. I hope there are no yucky things hiding on me under my fat. ewww. I hope all goes well for her.

VA-a b-day party this weekend sounds fun! I hope it is not torture for you having to be with him this weekend. It sounds like you really have to work through some stuff since it is not a clean break. I have had that happen when I stopped seeing someone in my group of friends (many years ago and not because I wanted to stop seeing him). It was tough but I weathered it. You can too. Have a great party.

B-man-I LOVE your attitude. You are fantastic!

On a side note...I bought a pair of 16 jeans at Old Navy last night and they are not even tight!!!!!

WTG Kay on those jeans!! Isn't it great to fit into something that just plain suprises you? I love it. Have fun with the girlfriends - wish I could have a girls weekend, sounds wonderful!

I don't know whats going on but I'm pb'ing again!! I ate just a little bit of pork - I actually got sick on it a few months ago and kept my distance but it looked and smelled so good so I took a couple LITTLE bites and I'm in pain now. Do you guys have foods you have to totally avoid?

COMO ESTAN ? (HOW ARE YOU ALL?)

WELL JUST CHECKING IN ASKIN ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS TWO MORE WEEKS TILL I GO TO CHICAGO YAY AND HOPING TO FIND A JOB .

MY WEIGHT IS OK I AM STUCK scale HAS NOT MOVED AT ALL BUT I STARTED TO EAT HEALTHY . I AM UNDER A LOT OF STRESS AND BLAME IN IT LOL BUT I SURE THINGS WILL WORK OUT.

BEV-GLAD YOU HAD A BLAST !!!

WELL TAKE CARE AND I WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON .

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT AND SCALE IS MOVING OR INCHES ARE JUST BANASHING :)

LOVE YA ALL

cLAU :whoo:

Hey everyone- my life is so boring compared to all of you! =) I havent really dropped any weight since my slight unfill. So I hope I didnt do the wrong thing. I do like being able to eat though, even if it is small portions. BUT I did measure myself and I have lost 27 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW over 2 feet! I was thrilled!

4 more months and we will have been banded a year (most of us) Anyone have any by one year goal? Mine is to be down 75 pounds but I doubt it will happen. Jill

Jill...Be GLAD you have a boring life! I hate the drama in mine sometimes!!!

I would like to be down 80 pounds by my 1 yr bandiversary...which means I have about 22 more pounds to go.....hopefully I can do it! It doesn't seem like that much, but my weight loss has gotten so slow, we'll see. I'd be happy w/70 though. We'll see!

My B.day party is tomorrow and it will be the first time I'll be seeing and talking to 'the guy' since CA, so THAT should be interesting! Especially since there will be 20 other people there (but not his new GF, thank God!). I'll be sure to report back in!

Have a great weekend ladies!

wow I never thought about us being that close to our one year anniversary. 4 months!! I still want to lose 35 lbs - I guess its doable - 2 lbs a week. Thats about 81 lbs total for me.

YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO WORK HARDER!!!

love ya girls - have a great weekend.

have you guys seen hairspray yet? I went tonight with my girlfriends and it was so cute. I like corny movies like that.

have a great weekend.

my 1 year goal is -75lbs. not too bad for one year. i hope to reach 140 by 18 months.

VA- HAPPY BIRTHDAY I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT AND EXCITING BIRTHDAY . YOU SHOULD OF DRIVEN TO San Diego SINCE YOU WERE IN CALIFORNIA AND YOU COULD OF STATED WITH ME :scared: GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME ENJOY YOUR PARTY . MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN MANY MORE WAYS THEN HE ALREADY HAS . (GREAT BEAUTIFUL PERSON).

BEV- JUST AN UPDATE THE SHOW FOR MIAMI INK MAY AIR ON SEP 11 IF I HAVE ANY UPDATES I LET YOU KNOW .

SO MY GOAL FOR MY 1ST YEAR IS 80 POUNDS TOTAL . HOPEING TO MEET MY WEIGHT GOAL BY JAN LOL ON MY BDAY . I JUST NEED MORE WHEEL POWER :}

OK UPDATE ON THE DATING GAME SO I AM STILL GOING OUT WITH THAT GUY I TOLD YOU ABOUT DONT GIVE HIM HOPES BUT THE LAST MONTH WE HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER EVERY SUNDAY . ITS NICE HE IS VERY CARING AND CALLS ME EVERYDAY . I DID TELL HIM I WAS GOING TO CHICAGO FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT DIDNT TELL HIM WHY LOL .

JOB WISE I BEEN STRESSING I AM JUST AN EMOTIONAL DISASTER . I DONT LIKE BEING AT WORK BUT I LOVE MY WORK . SO FARE NOTHING SET YET FOR ANYTHING NEW . I DO HAVE AN PHONE INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY FOR A CHICAGO JOB . HOPE FULLY THINGS WILL START COMING AROUND . I REALLY HATE FEELING LIKE THIS .

SWEETHOT - HOW IS YOUR WORKOUT COMING ALONG ?

BOOO- WHEN ARE YOU FINISHING YOUR BOOK . EVERY PARAGRAPH YOU LET US READ MAKES ME THINK WE ALL HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON AND I WOULD OF NEVER GUESSED . THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US .

OK CHICAS HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!!!! PLS TAKE CARE!!!!

CLAU :D:kiss2:

Hola Claud--yo es muy bien, gracias! (lol...did I say that right?)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VA!!!!!!!!!! YEAH~~ :D

I have been alone all week, and loving it! lol, no man under my feet. Makes me think....

I am going out tonight with my girls! I can not wait! Yeah, it has been YEARS since I have been to the bar with friends. Yeah!

CLAUD...thanks soo much for the kind words!!! I'm sure I'll have fun tomorrow, although I almost wish 'that guy' wasn't going to be there b/c I'm just going to feel weird and not know how to act around him, but I know my other friends will be there to support me! :D Sorry I didn't get a chance to drive down and meet you in SD! Next time I'm out in CA, I will!

Thanks for the B.day wishes Brandy! My actual B.day isn't until Thurs...the party is just tomorrow! :scared: Funny that you're loving being alone...and I'm wishing that I wasn't! UGH.....oh well. Hope you all have a good weekend!

Hi girls - Boo hope you're having a BLAST with the gf's!

Va - Happy early birthday! I'm anxious to hear how all goes tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be fine, he apparently likes you or he wouldn't go to the trouble of throwing you the party and stuff. He just might be the friend kinda guy, and lover boy is waiting in the wings. ;) You never know when cupid is gonna shoot his arrow.

I have to agree with Boo, I also enjoy my "alone" time... to a point, when he works out of town its a totally different atmosphere in the house but I do miss him when he's gone. Especially in bed, I like a warm body to curl up to. And he is sweet - tonight I went to get my nails done and he had called earlier and I said if I'm not home when you get there I'm getting my nails done and he started teasing me, and then he said I'm just teasing I know they make you feel pretty. :) Driving there I was thinking how 10 years ago he wouldn't have been so sweet about it.

Claud - nice to hear from you again, sounds like you are happy. Good luck with the interview!

Sweethot - I haven't seen Hairspray the movie but I did see it on broadway - LOVED IT! I love love love John Travolta - he's been my man since he was Vinnie Barbarino (before Grease... before your time) I can't wait to see him in it. I haven't been to a movie for a while since I'm working all the time and weekends are spent with dh.

I'm still walking 3-4 miles a day - Lord knows this weight should be moving on out. I'm thinking about getting a new digital scale since mine is the dr type (although now my dr has a digital) - I told dh that maybe I'd see 1/2 lbs moving and it would encourage me more, my scale is so hard to read unless you lose like 3-5 lbs!

workouts coming along good. but I am addicted to sugar right now! i was doing so well without it a few weeks ago and now i'm back on. yesterday i went to a bbq and they has schwank steaks on brochen, basically pork steak on a delicious hard roll. yum. i ate 2 bites and began to be full so i gave it away so i could eat an oreo dessert! then i had 2 Cookies later on some cake at chili's, candy, and a cookie for Breakfast earlier that day. i went to chili's for dinner and got fajita's I ate not even 1 quarter of my meal. I had one small fajita with one piece of steak in it, so i could eat the cake!!what the heck is wrong with me!

I still need a fill. I just haven't had time to go all the way out there.

steph good job on the 3-4 mile walks!!

Hi girls - Boo hope you're having a BLAST with the gf's!

I have to agree with Boo, I also enjoy my "alone" time... to a point, when he works out of town its a totally different atmosphere in the house but I do miss him when he's gone. Especially in bed, I like a warm body to curl up to. And he is sweet - tonight I went to get my nails done and he had called earlier and I said if I'm not home when you get there I'm getting my nails done and he started teasing me, and then he said I'm just teasing I know they make you feel pretty. ;) Driving there I was thinking how 10 years ago he wouldn't have been so sweet about it.

Steph--I had a horrible time, lol...The bar had horrible service, we are had to fight to get a drink at an empty bar. It was the worste time ever. BUT oh well..lol...

I am honestly thinking I need more time alone. I have had lots of time to think about life and what I want. This is not what I want. You know he left me alone at the hospital last week becuase he got mad at me because he had to wait 2 hours. He had no idea when he left if I was even ok. HE didn't care either. I deserve more......

:omg:

no Boo I didn't know he left you like that. Jerk! He needs some marriage counciling! ASAP - seriously hon, he sounds pretty self centered. I'd like to see how he reacts if the shoe was on the other foot! You do deserve better. I think you need to have a really good talk with him about how he treats you. My dh was a jerk at one time too. We all walked on egg shells around his moods - but we did do counciling and he got on anti-depressants - world of difference. He's on a high stress job now and I told him if he starts getting grouchy he's going back on his meds. ;)

I don't know if men just need an extra 30 years to grow up or what. Why are you alone this week - is he working away or have you seperated?