Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Brandi-- I am glad for you honey! I would say I was sorry but I don't think you need that, sounds like it is the best thing ever for you. You know you can live without him, and find MUCH MUCH better. He doesn't deserve you, and someday when he begs you back because he realizes he will never have anyone as good as you ever, please spit in his face and smile. :)

Steph--thanks on the congrats. How did you break yourself from the constant pouncing on the scale? ? Even with my hidden now I still pull it out and hide to weigh myself at least 7 times a day. :)

Claud--I am so sorry sweetie, don't let it get to you! You know you are better than that! Just don't let em see you sweat sweetie, you are better than that!

VA--congrats on the NSV! Hugs to you! :confused: SHe probly noticed there was no Ho-ho's and then saw you are becoming a skinny little thing! :)

I ate 4 raviolos today and no PB, first time ever! :) I have missed my Pasta. I know it can be a fluke,but I will take it! :hungry:

Bman - Claud - girls you are strong smart beautiful women and you will get all that you ever wanted from life. Today may be a rotten horrible day for you both but then.. well.. it will pass. Having a few years on both of you I can honestly say its going to get better, and then down the road you may hit some rough spots again but they will also pass. Life is full of ups and downs and although the downs totally suck, grab hold of the moment, learn from it and move on as a better person. I love ya girls and tomorrow will be a better day.

Hey guys, well my husband had knee surgery on Thursday so I was out of town for a few days with that. It went well though.

Bman- i'm glad to hear the divorce is final. Now you have no ties to that horrible man. A new life. Live it up.

Clau- Girl, i have had those days at work too. i know exactly how you are feeling. One write up doesn't mean you are a looser. Learn from whatever they think you did and don't let them get you down. It's when you are feeling like this, mind racing, running the meeting back over in your head over and over, thinking up all the things you should of said, that it's easier to make another error. Believe me, I know!

Try to have a relaxing weekend and not think about work. This too shall pass.

I'm going to call this week and see if he can give me another fill. Maybe just a drop wiill help with allthis hunger!

Just popping in to say HI. Stressed, my weight is still up. BACK TO BASICS!

NSV - the cashier in the cafeteria asked if I was losing weight. I do look cute today, too. I smiled and told her yes. She encouraged me to keep it up.

I had a salad today for lunch. No juice, no bread, no crackers, no croutons.

I'm going biking today when I get home. DS will appreciate the effort.

Glad to hear you're all doing well.

Sweethot did you take down your picture? I went to see it, but couldn't find it. I suck - I still haven't posted my pics yet. I need to do that.

Later gals!

Nathalie

no, i didn't remove them. I hope they are still there. brandi's pics are on the same page.

B man- hope you are feeling better with the divorce off your chest! WTG on all the exercise you are such an inspiration!

Nat- Glad to hear your getting back on track! Do you ride your son on the back of your bike? That extra 30 pounds or so makes a huge difference in your work out!

Sweet hot- Hope your husband did well for his knee op- and dont worry too much mistakes happen everywhere and it doesnt mean it will happen to dh.

steph- Good job trying to get back on track it is so hard! Keep it up though.

I am losing ever so slowly. I still think I am too tight though. I have such a huge problem with that first bite syndrome. I eat a bite then produce all that slime foam stuff and I have to ususally wait about 45 minutes before I can eat anymore. I hate going out to eat b/c of this. The only thing that goes down well is frozen yogurt or ice cream. I limit myself to my 40 calorie no sugar fudgesickles or fat free sugar free ice cream like 1/2 cup if I am so starving. I could never eat raw veggies. I sometimes can eat salad if the lettece is fine and have a good amount of dressing on it. I am not sure. I dont want to get an unfill and gain weight, but I know I am not getting enough Protein on days I dont drink my Protein Shakes. I wish I could get rid of that foam stuff. Jill

Thanks everyone for the support. You've been there with me through this whole process as well... NOT just the weightloss -- I literally have been creating an entire new life and starting over. :-) so glad I've had to all to talk to every single day! Don't know what I would do without you!

I just got back from a 15.1 mile bike ride! 1 full hour on the roads!:clap2:

That's 50 miles since Monday!! :lol:

I'm sure to some bikers that is child's play, but considering I just got my bike up and working this week... I dont think that is too shabby for my first week out. :-) I love biking!

----------------------------------

Jillrn!! You ARE too tight. Get an unfill ASAP! You will end up gaining if you cant get regular food down. You need to be able to eat turkey/chicken/eggs... REAL FOOD!! I just polished off a whole plate of Egg Beaters... BIG meal! You just need to eat low fat/low carb BUT you HAVE to eat!! This is NOT healthy for you girl.

One thing I do now is EAT to be thin instead of NOT EATING to be thin. You will lose all of your muscle mass and end up feeling weak if you do not eat. You are already resorting to ice cream and other soft foods that are NOT nutrious. They may be low cal BUT what is in it!?!?!? There can't be good Vitamins and minerals.

In the mean time, use a few ounces of meat and make a big pot of vegetable soup.... cook it WAY down and even though the veges are cooked all of their nutrients will be in the liquid... eat as much as you can every day.... two or three bowls... you have to have the nurients to keep you healthy girl!! :-) I don't want ya sick!

Sweethot -- So happy the hubby is ok!! :-) if your are hungry DEF get a small fill and be pushy about it. that is the whole reason you got the band. so you could eat less and NOT feel hunger. we should get what we paid for. :-)

Steph -- thanks girl :-) I know there are better days ahead. I finally have a form of closure.... something that horrible man never gave me. So, it acutally feels pretty nice. It is not the closure I wanted but at least it is something. It finally feels "over" in some aspects. (sigh of relief)

Vaband!! Congrats on the compliment and I am SOOO JEALOUS of the boxing classes! I want to take boxing or kick boxing (muay thai, specifically) They just dont have ANY place for me to go take it here. It sucks. I am considering a move some time next year though... and THAT is the first thing I am signing up for when I get in the city! Your gonna be and ass kickin' mamma!

Claud -- girl, I had a job like that once. It seemed like no matter what I did those people wanted to come down on me. I am an extremely good person and good worker, but I worked there during a rough period in my life and I know I didnt give 100%. However, they made me so miserable that I was glad to leave when I did.

Just keep at it girl. Dont let them see you sweat. You are an incredibly positive person for all of us. Just throw yourself completely into your work and show them they are wrong! Dont let it overwhelm you :-) and heck, if these guys are willing to hassle you like this... maybe you should stick a resume out there and see if you can get and AWESOME job that is ALREADY in chicago! Just remember you are a strong woman and this job is NOT your only option -- even though it is the one that seems most obvious. Dont limit yourself or allow them to make you feel like you have no other option. LUV YA GIRL!

BOOBOO -- lately, ive not been on the scale much either... I peek once a day or so... but I think I transfered my "obsession" to my bike and working out. I've decided I have a very "addict" like personality. I just mentally "stuck" on certain things... I just move my obsession from one thing to the next. I think a psychologist would have FUN with me! haha

nikki -- hey there luv! glad to see you back on the boards! sucks about the puppy and the computer. I have a little "daughter" (pomeranian) too. She is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. BUT they sure do get in trouble! Congrats on the weightloss! You are doing an awesome job. Glad we got to hear from you. Hope you got rested up... keep us updated and dont be a stranger!

hi all -

Jill one thing my dr told me at the last visit was that if I was too tight I'd be drinking Protein Drinks and eating ice cream. I really think you need a slight unfill too. But I also suffer from the first bite syndrome ...

and TOMATOES!!!

Don't know how that got posted... thought I was still typing. ;)

Anyway, I wait all year for fresh garden tomatoes and yesterday I make myself a ww toasted Tomato sandwich - nope no way it aint happening - so for lunch I ended up sipping on a ff cappacino - we went to the county fair last night - you know you're a redneck when the highlight of the fair is the demolition derby - I had a taco salad (to die for) it started out slow, after two bites I said - CRAP! I can't eat this right now, so I wrapped it up and took it into the grand stand with me, when the food felt like it had passed I took a small bite and I ended up eating about a third of it that way.

My scale seems to be moving but during the past couple months I've been hovering between 185 and 188, so until I get below 185 its not going to seem like real weight loss. TOM's coming anyday too.

Boo - I don't know how I broke my obession with the scale, I guess I was so pissed at myself for not eating the way I should that I didn't want to see if it was moving upward, and it always does midday through evening and besides - I'm alot busier now, I'm at work all day - come Nov. 1st I'll probably be right back on it 7 times a day..as for ravioli - isn't Pasta the weirdest thing? All these picnics we go to and as tempted as I may be I can't even taste the pasta salads. I heard having alot of sauce makes a difference.

Sweethot- glad to hear the dh is on the mend. Well wishes for him. When will you guys be stateside?

Gotta go get ready for church, and then another picnic - I'm taking a salad that I know I can eat. :) love ya girls!

Steph you will get there slowly but surely

I have to get my butt in gear too no excuses

I workout and eat like crap on weekends the work week I eat well

brandi I am proud of your way of life not just the weight loss you are a rockstar

nat how is it going seem to be losing very well

go gurl

claud sorry about your boss what a jerk

I hate rude people

brandy you have curves gurl you are no boy body either someone seems jealous

sweethot so glad u are on track no carbs seems to be working for you

I am heading to the grocery store with the kids no excuses no chips they are easy for mommy to mindless eat on

:woot: Hey girls...

Well here I am a week without the kids and I am already miserable! lol...I miss my babies. They are at girl scout camp, it is Faith't first time. I miss them already.... :eek:

As for me, I have poison oak and it will NOT go away, it only keeps getting worse...I even got shots from the Dr and it is still spreading. WHY girls, why???

oooh Boo so sorry to hear of the poison oak! My son is allergic to everything so when he's in the area he's sure to get it. Its miserable. My kids never went to camp all at the same time so I never felt lonely. But now, now is hard. I don't know what I'll do when my youngest leaves me.

Hey did I tell you all my dd - the middle child - she and her bf have picked out rings. She's planning a May 09 wedding. I'm hoping to be one hot mama by then.

We picnic'd yesterday, I made stuff I could eat, zucchini, and vegies, mil made chicken so all was good until the dessert - bad bad bad. I've been having a lot of stuck feelings this weekend. I wonder if it has to do with TOM coming. I'm due today and I heard some say they're tighter that time of the month.

My neice has been walking in the evenings with me, we do 2 miles on the track, so much easier then what I normally walk. So I'm getting in about 3 1/2 miles a day now - alot better then NONE like I had been stuck at. Her mom had bypass in Jan and has lost 85 lbs and she's getting close to Barbs size so Barb is ready to lose some weight. Its good for me bc now I have someone to walk with in the evenings. I got a kick outta her last night she said she hit 199 and was so excited, I said thats Onederland and it is exciting.

Happy monday girls!

Well- girls I did get a slight unfill today. .2cc only and it seems to make a big difference so far. I was able to eat most of a thin hamburger patty! It was sooooo good- I was so sick of Protein Shakes, V8 and popsickles. I think I am going to make a taco salad - minus the chips for dinner. I had lost 14 lbs since I last was there about 6 weeks ago! I was so shocked! He told me he thought I may get into a "maladaptive eating pattern" if didnt get a slight unfill. I just dont want to gain my weight back! at 49 lbs gone I am almost 1/2 there to 100 lbs gone, (if I chose to lose that much) I may be just fine in another 35-45 pounds or so. I hope I made the right choice Jill

Jill--glad you are feeling better. For me when I am too tight an unfill just does the trick and I am able to get right back on track.

Steph--hoping to be a hot mama??? C'mon, you will be! Forget aboutit, you will be skinny and stealing the brides thunder. But not on purpose of course because that would just be mean. :D

NSV ladies--I got called a skinny b*tch! WOO HOOO!!!!!!! :scales: I made somone mad at the grocery store parking lot and when I got out she yelled at me at called me a "stupid skinny bitch" lol...I am just sticking to the skinny part. :)