Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you want to do?

I just want to shop in the regular size department instead of "women's"

I'm curious about what everyone is looking forward to doing once they lose the weight. Something you couldn't have done if you kept the weight on. For me it is riding roller coasters and scuba diving. Just curious.

Fit comfortably in airline, train, bus seats!!! Lol. Three weeks postop...on my way...yay!

Never have to fear that any seat will be too small or it will break from my weight. I think I'm about there....but I can't be sure! I still worry about it. It used to keep me from going to summer picnics and places where I knew seating was an issue. Obesity is limiting in so many ways, but for me, that was the worst and it imposed itself in my daily life!

My husband and mines 10 year wedding anniversary is in Sept 2015, we are tanking a cruise and we want to zip line and parasail. We went on one this Feb and couldn't do anything like that. Plus I want to fit in airplane seats better. We have 5 kids and we want to ride all the kids with them again at Cedar point and Universal. We go to Disney all the times and have a hard time on the roller coaster types rides. I just want to enjoy life more with my babies ;)

My husband and mines 10 year wedding anniversary is in Sept 2015' date=' we are tanking a cruise and we want to zip line and parasail. We went on one this Feb and couldn't do anything like that. Plus I want to fit in airplane seats better. We have 5 kids and we want to ride all the kids with them again at Cedar point and Universal. We go to Disney all the times and have a hard time on the roller coaster types rides. I just want to enjoy life more with my babies ;)[/quote']

So happy for you! You will do just that! I celebrated 20 hrs wedding anniversary and my eldest is about to Celebrate his 21st! I missed out on all of that and regret it. Had no energy from being over weight also...best wishes

Initially, getting back on a bike would be good. I used to do triathlons until i could not get up the hills without exhaustion. but a secret goal, if i can get my weight to my goal, is to try a rock climbing wall. that is something that I never, ever thought woudl be possible.

I want to go wedding dress shopping. I never had a wedding :( so hubby and I want to renew our vows for our 15th anniversary in 2016...I think I want a MERMAID style dress to show off my new curves! SUPER EXCITED!! :D

walking without my legs touching, wearing cute dresses, scuba diving, and skinny sex top my list:)

I have a biggie for next year...to wear my wedding band and fit into my wedding dress on our 30th anniversary......but there are so many things I'm looking forward to before I get to that point, and most of which have already been said by others.....cheers!

I guess its not what I will do but.......I want my husband to be able to lift me up.....stupid I know but I never did get carried over the threshold!

I am looking forward to not thinking about my size as life unfolds. Whether a theater seat or extension belts or carnival rides or tying my shoes or shopping for clothes.

I'm looking forward to taking my size out of all equations.

Like others, I'm looking forward to not shopping in the plus size department and to be able to go into stores I couldn't have considered. I'm looking forward to being a good example for my kids in terms of leading a healthy, active lifestyle. I'm looking forward to weighing less than my husband for the first time ever. I want us to go to Hawaii for our 15th anniversary in a year and a half being able to do whatever we want to do.

I want to buy a new bed and have it last longer than 3 years and not have a big sag in it...LOL