Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My fast day too! My husbands home today so it makes it a bit harder, that man loves to eat!

And we are taking the kids shopping for school clothes, oh how they love mall food !

Great loss Georgia! I'm secretly hoping I'll lose a pound this week :D

Oh and welcome back M2G

clk and daisy will be back soon??

My fast day too! My husbands home today so it makes it a bit harder' date=' that man loves to eat!

And we are taking the kids shopping for school clothes, oh how they love mall food !

Great loss Georgia! I'm secretly hoping I'll lose a pound this week :D

Oh and welcome back M2G

clk and daisy will be back soon??[/quote']

You can do it!! Eat grilled chicken at chick fil a or something similar!

:D

I'm sorry I had to come back! I stepped on the scale while I was getting ready.. just for kicks..

161!!! I haven't seen that number yet! That will definitely keep me going today on my fast!

Yes it's a pound but I would love to stick it this week :)

I'm sorry I had to come back! I stepped on the scale while I was getting ready.. just for kicks..

161!!! I haven't seen that number yet! That will definitely keep me going today on my fast!

Great job Laura!! I bet you are feeling on top of the world after seeing that. You all are doing spectacular with the 5:2. Nice support system you have going here also every day.

Thanks, I wonder if actually trying to run outside yesterday helped!

Fiddle I love our group. You are right it's a great support system! I am thankful to be a part of it.

Happy fast day girls!

Great work girls! All your great results are keeping me on track today! I bounced a little this morning, but I know that will come off and I just might get into new territory this week. I'm also planning on an early fast day sunday, vacation starting monday, so I have to fit them in when I can.

That is amazing! Congrats Laura!

Yep, I'm sweating next week - Leaving for vacay early Monday morning and be "out of my element" all week until the following Monday. Since we are going to the mountains, I'm hoping A LOT OF HIKING will help keep me on track but I intend to have a good time - come what may!

Yep, I'm sweating next week - Leaving for vacay early Monday morning and be "out of my element" all week until the following Monday. Since we are going to the mountains, I'm hoping A LOT OF HIKING will help keep me on track but I intend to have a good time - come what may!

Im leaving monday too, and back on tue the following week... I am going to fast on this sunday to start things off... May not fast again until the following week, but maybe some skipped Breakfast or something.... Enjoy Georgia! I know I will!

Laura, what did you do? why did you say that.????????

My pain pills are making me sick. I'm getting depressed. I hate that I broke my wrist so badly (both bones are broken all the way through.) It hurts so much and the pills also make me itch really badly. I need to eat saltine crackers and ginger ale but no way. I am fasting!

Take your calcium!!

I haven't weighed lately.

Laura' date=' what did you do? why did you say that.????????

My pain pills are making me sick. I'm getting depressed. I hate that I broke my wrist so badly (both bones are broken all the way through.) It hurts so much and the pills also make me itch really badly. I need to eat saltine crackers and ginger ale but no way. I am fasting!

Take your calcium!!

I haven't weighed lately.[/quote']

I'm glad you're back! Sorry you're not feeling well.

I wasn't talking about anyone in this group :)

Just some unpleasant business out in the main board.. All done now though.

If you have to take your meds do it, the fast can wait a few days!

Hey, OD, I think you need to go to eat something nutritious while you are taking pain meds! You will wind up nauseous and sick. Need to baby yourself right now.

Don't worry about Laura. We will beat up anybody that messes with her! We have kick boxers And everything in this group. :)

FYE, thanks! Hope you have a great time too!

179.8-

Just saying, what a difference a .2 pound makes!

6 pounds to lowest, 5 more to "normal" BMI

I have been looking for some specific pants.... I was even willing to shell out the big bucks (non thrift store prices!!) to get them.... well out looking for shoes (mind you I wear a size 12... as a shoe store manager once reminded me "nothing bigger than that shoe than the box!") anyway, I found the very pants I wanted at Ross... for $13! I didn't try them on.... they were in the Junior 11s.... and I figured for $13, I might stand a chance of losing into them (old story). I got them home, tried them on, looked pretty much like they were painted on, but I got the zipper and button done! And my husband, he went crazy, he kept making me look at my butt in the mirror! I even found three pairs of womens shoes... I usually wear mens! Im giving credit to all these things to the last .2 pounds! Girls, I am a little afraid of vacation....its going to be full of my foodie friends , LA restaurants, and a big after party where food is the name of the game..... I guess all I can really do is enjoy, and hit the damage control when I get back....

Feed! Haha! About the box! :P

And congratulations on the pants! Juniors?

You know they make those small :)

I hear you on the vacation thing, I went through it a month ago. It was a little stressful at points because I felt like I was eating a lot (I was)

But the damage was minimal. When you get home the track is there to get back on. :)

I wish I knew for sure how much the d@mn cast weighs. I was 143 this a.m.

10 lbs since starting.

You go Feed! I love Ross. 10% off on tues. cause I'm old.

Direct me to the thread Laura! I want to read it. I can't type but I can read