Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is it still considered a fast day if you have 800 calories, not 500? v_v I was fine and good all the way until dinnertime, I really wanted salad, but I knew that if I went to the DIFAC to get some salad, that I would not be able to get out of there without also getting high fat dressing and a portion of dinner. I had about 1/3 cup beef vegetable stew with about 1/4 cup rice, salad with caesar dressing, and a green apple for dessert. This brought my cal count to 800 for the day. So, I guess I failed another fast day v_v

Well, globe if you consider it a fast day then it is

You know your Daily routine and If it's much less then a normal day then count it. just a little lower next time

By the way Siri is typing this please excuse

Well I'll take the sick since I ended my fast last night At 400 cal went to sleep at 7 PM. Weighed this morning back down to low. Hopefully I'll see a new low This week.

GT I think that 800 is still a fast no matter which way you look at it bc it's a lot less than you usually eat....:)

Hope your feeling better Georgia and you keep you loss tomorrow. :)

Laura good job fighting the head hunger. :P

Coops I am amazed you went all day without eating.... :P

For me, I gave in due to a lot of stressors. I know it's a cope out but will do better on my next fast day. :P I'm still down to my high bounce which makes me happy. I will be getting in a lot of physical exercises this weekend.... :P

Oh holy CRAP. WTF is wrong with me today?! I started on a fast day today and was starving, but muddled through with my usual water/coffee/tea combo, then had two boiled eggs for late lunch, cos I find that satisfying enough normally to get me through. So I just went up to the work kitchen to get another drink and there are these chocolates there, a local brand I really like. But I can normally pass them up, I can normally pass ANYTHING up on a fast day. BUT I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, I STOOD THERE AND ATE ***SIX*** OF THOSE CHOCOLATES.

Seriously, WHAT?!? Now I'm feeling a bit sick and a bit lame. <_<

Oh holy CRAP. WTF is wrong with me today?! I started on a fast day today and was starving, but muddled through with my usual water/coffee/tea combo, then had two boiled eggs for late lunch, cos I find that satisfying enough normally to get me through. So I just went up to the work kitchen to get another drink and there are these chocolates there, a local brand I really like. But I can normally pass them up, I can normally pass ANYTHING up on a fast day. BUT I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, I STOOD THERE AND ATE ***SIX*** OF THOSE CHOCOLATES.

OOPS you got side swiped! Yesturday I went to my daughter's work and she was having lunch, she gave me a chocolate chip cookie from subway! I ate it and then bought a chamolian (lizard). I'm like WTH? My punishment was the lizard, then I ate a Protein Bar later. My fast day was a total failure so I will wait until monday. I will be working hard this weekend scrubbine and painting some rooms in the Mountains though...... :P

Unexpected guests arrived yesterday (they phoned Monday to arrange) and are staying until Friday. They do not know about op so it looks like my fast days are going to be restricted - if they happen at all. Guess My aim will be not to put any on this week and if I achieve that I should be happy. That's life though full of little surprises.

I posted this in "fast day" last night but I think people are not really using that thread anymore.

So here it is again!

Interesting fast day.. I had a really bad day yesterday, that keeps trying to spill over into today. I get it people some of you hate me!

Well last night I ate out of frustration, not hunger and well after 7pm. When I got up this morning I said no way no flipping fast today. And I was starving! But I am unhappy and I know it would make me more unhappy, so fasting I did.

After 12:30 or so the hunger left me I didn't eat until tonight. Total calories 337. I don't anticipate weight loss from today though because of stress and lack of Water the last two days..

I posted this in "fast day" last night but I think people are not really using that thread anymore.

So here it is again!

Interesting fast day.. I had a really bad day yesterday, that keeps trying to spill over into today. I get it people some of you hate me!

Well last night I ate out of frustration, not hunger and well after 7pm. When I got up this morning I said no way no flipping fast today. And I was starving! But I am unhappy and I know it would make me more unhappy, so fasting I did.

After 12:30 or so the hunger left me I didn't eat until tonight. Total calories 337. I don't anticipate weight loss from today though because of stress and lack of Water the last two days..

Hey, don't worry about the haters! It's their problem, not yours....Time for some TLC for yourself. Let the haters be haters and you keep on movin forward! I think your awesome! :P

...so I lost another .1 pound today. Its like finding a penny on the ground, eventually they will add up to a dollar! :)

Here is an idea for next time. (and you know there will be an next time) Take two chocolates, wrap them up and put them in your desk. Save them for tomorrow, because on this plan you can do that!

I get it people some of you hate me!

What? Did I miss some horrible thing you did? ;)

Another pound FYE? Awesome! I'm scared to step on the scale today, I "feel" the weight today.

Oh and the other thing. Just drama, sad really...

Oh .1? Well hell that's still in the right direction!!

FINALLY home from vacation up to visit my mom and extended family. I did NOT plan to fast today but I have had nothing to eat at all. I woke up feeling out-of-sorts, did NOT sleep well and basically had some coffee. Nothing sounded good, and then had about a 3.5 hour drive home. Girls slept most of the way, we didn't stop and the "snacks" were in the back with the girls. Will plan to eat something later tonight, but still nothing really even sounds good.

Nice unexpected day to fast. Love it when that happens. :)

...so I lost another .1 pound today. Its like finding a penny on the ground' date=' eventually they will add up to a dollar! :)

Here is an idea for next time. (and you know there will be an next time) Take two chocolates, wrap them up and put them in your desk. Save them for tomorrow, because on this plan you can do that!

What? Did I miss some horrible thing you did? ;)[/quote']

Yay, you!!! If I remember you have .3 now to your next goal!!

Swizzle, been there too!! Sometimes habit just takes over!! ( or an evil spirit!!!! Lol). If I pick up chocolate, its going to be bad!!!!

end of my 'feed day', next fast is Fri this week. Been just ok today - did have bread and no nasty reaction...lol... always a worry! No real want of a meal, so a few Snacks through the day and then Curves which, I enjoyed. I had to make myself go 'cos I was feeling lethargic and not in the mood. Glad I went now though.

My kids are home from their holiday with my parents... So I have just over a week to get the four of us sorted before we go away. Gonna be a busy time, but the thought of two weeks with not much to do but relax and spend time with my family makes it worth while.

Not feeling optimistic for a good scale reading in the morning... looks like I have a new bounce range of 160 - 164, but you know me... I will keep on keeping on!

Hope everyone else is doing well... hugs!