Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you all log as you go? Coops I wrote that post about not logging the bison meatloaf just before I went to bed.

Maybe I would be better to log as I go so I don't have to do all of it at once.

Everyone is doing so well. I was happy to eat this morning. I felt sick all night, I had a Headache and I didn't want to take anything on an empty stomach. So, I woke up in the middle of the night with my head pounding. I finally got up and took something and went back to sleep. A little while later, I woke up with my stomach killing me from taking it on an empty stomach. So I took a sip of milk.

I think I got that really bad headache from not eating all day.

Sometimes I log before I go... for part or all of the day (when I know) otherwise I try to do it pretty soon after eating. It changes from day to day... sometimes I log it all late if I have been away from the computer.... I even logged 4 days after I got back from vacation... hard to remember, but I did it just to stay in the swing of things as get a bit of a view of how much I was eating in a vaycay situation.... I logged exercise too...

Yeah, I know it will help me if I learn to do it. I have logged in so far today.

I think actually once I get the hang of it, I'll like it. I actually like to keep track of stuff and I can see I should have bought a better phone.

Yeah' date=' I know it will help me if I learn to do it. I have logged in so far today.

I think actually once I get the hang of it, I'll like it. I actually like to keep track of stuff and I can see I should have bought a better phone.[/quote']

It gets easier as you do it.., for me it's really easy because I swear I eat the same damn things every day!!

On fast days in particular I weigh and measure everything. I guesstimate more on the feast days now though. If I find that I'm not losing this way I will definitely go back to weighing everyday.

On my app (and I'm sure it's on MFP) I have a page of things most eaten, so its pretty easy to record.

well kiss my arse and call me henry! stayed at 163 this morning, after a 'feed day' and it is Saturday so this is my official weight! YEY!

Laura - love the twinies!! and we are a similar height! You haven't got any decent jeans I could borrow...lol

I am just bouncing around right now, so a little frustrating. Fast, lose, normal day, back up. Don't get me wrong, still happy to be down a little bit, but thoroughly annoyed with the bounce! And we leave tomorrow on holidays and I know I won't be fasting any days while we are gone, so we will see how that goes!!

Coops, that is AWESOME!! I can't express how frickin' happy I am for you!!!!!!

well kiss my arse and call me henry! stayed at 163 this morning' date=' after a 'feed day' and it is Saturday so this is my official weight! YEY!

Laura - love the twinies!! and we are a similar height! You haven't got any decent jeans I could borrow...lol[/quote']

Ok Henry, :D

I'm scared to weigh today! So I'll wait until later..

And decent jeans? I don't know about that! It's funny to spend 70 dollars on jeans with holes already in them :P

Supersweetums,

The bounce around can be frustrating yes, but it's moving and when it settles its always at a downward direction.

I love FYE's chart a couple of pages back it shows the bouncing of her weight since starting.

But it's down!

Ugh... Up very early, Today is my daughters first day in the national guard. Boy was she nervous! So am I... It's going to be a quiet weekend without her (no fighting :P)

My husband is in the ER all weekend...

( she just texted me right now to tell me she's going to MISS ME!!)

So my son and I will be here alone. My son has a neurological disorder and he doesn't like to go out much, it keeps me at home most of the time.

It gets me depressed sometimes, staying in.

I think this weekend will be hard I almost think I should fast because food is on my mind already.

I am just bouncing around right now, so a little frustrating. Fast, lose, normal day, back up. Don't get me wrong, still happy to be down a little bit, but thoroughly annoyed with the bounce! And we leave tomorrow on holidays and I know I won't be fasting any days while we are gone, so we will see how that goes!!

Coops, that is AWESOME!! I can't express how frickin' happy I am for you!!!!!!

Aw, fankooo... I am hoping that I can stay here - perhaps with a small bounce - for a few days and then go down again?!

Don't worry too much about the bouncing around (lol) I've been doing this for 20 mths - I first saw 153 in Oct 11! and have seen the same number up and down and up and down... now I've see 163 I am hoping that I have broke my 'set point' and that things will go down again.

Enjoy your holiday and try not to worry about food; let your sleeve do its job. I put on 6lbs when I went to Spain for 6 days! A lot of it was Water and being constipated and it came off as quick as it went on! Just enjoy your time!

Laura, sounds like you have a tough weekend ahead - as far as the food goes, you could play this two ways, Either let rip and enjoy meals with your son and fast Monday or fast over the weekend... not sure what would work for you the best? Remember the 5:2 is all about gaining control of food at YOUR convenience - what works for you best.

I had a pretty big eating day yesterday! It felt like I was eating all day.. So I'm going to rein it in at least today because I feel very bloated.

It doesn't help that I have about one bowel movement a week! I know tmi but its a fact of my life theses days! 0_o

Ok Henry' date=' :D

I'm scared to weigh today! So I'll wait until later..

And decent jeans? I don't know about that! It's funny to spend 70 dollars on jeans with holes already in them :P

Supersweetums,

The bounce around can be frustrating yes, but it's moving and when it settles its always at a downward direction.

I love FYE's chart a couple of pages back it shows the bouncing of her weight since starting.

But it's down!

Ugh... Up very early, Today is my daughters first day in the national guard. Boy was she nervous! So am I... It's going to be a quiet weekend without her (no fighting :P)

My husband is in the ER all weekend...

( she just texted me right now to tell me she's going to MISS ME!!)

So my son and I will be here alone. My son has a neurological disorder and he doesn't like to go out much, it keeps me at home most of the time.

It gets me depressed sometimes, staying in.

I think this weekend will be hard I almost think I should fast because food is on my mind already.

[/quote']

Laura, how could you be old enough to have a kid in the Guard? YOU look like a kid yourself. !

I had a pretty big eating day yesterday! It felt like I was eating all day.. So I'm going to rein it in at least today because I feel very bloated.

It doesn't help that I have about one bowel movement a week! I know tmi but its a fact of my life theses days! 0_o

I felt the same way yesterday on norm day. Still only had 960 calories before exercise but seemed to be eating all day! And something I haven't had much at all- the feeling of burning in my throat (heartburn I guess). Finally took a couple of Tums.

Then Got freaked out over a thread I read about pancreatic cancer increase from gastrectomy. Anybody read that or research it al all?

Laura' date=' how could you be old enough to have a kid in the Guard? YOU look like a kid yourself. ![/quote']

Flattery will get you everywhere with me! :D

Then Got freaked out over a thread I read about pancreatic cancer increase from gastrectomy. Anybody read that or research it al all?

Yes, I read that post, and the study she was referring too. The link is so minimal and comes into play 20 plus years after the procedure.

And the sleeve was done on patients with stomach cancer I believe? I'm not worried.

We would have died a lot earlier from obesity anyway.

Flattery will get you everywhere with me! :D

Yes' date=' I read that post, and the study she was referring too. The link is so minimal and comes into play 20 plus years after the procedure.

And the sleeve was done on patients with stomach cancer I believe? I'm not worried.

We would have died a lot earlier from obesity anyway.

[/quote']

Thank you, my sweet! As I was laying there with once in a blue moon heartburn, I started fantasizing! Lol ( I tend to do that sometimes!). LOL.

Well, I def had my BIG meal for breakfast! Fixed "pigs in a blanket" for the Grands and ate four then realized five has 410 calories!

update:: Now I make mine with four "pigs" to ONE crescent roll dough. Think that is meaning one whole crescent roll per "pig" cause a crescent only has 100 calories and the package says 7 smokies is 100! MfP is Wrong! So I only had about 160 calories! WHEW!