Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Earlier today my husband ran into a good friend of mine. Not BFF, but a close friend. This is how the conversation went:

Her: So how's she feeling?

Him: oh she's doing real good. She lost a few lbs, been exercising, and no complications- real good.

Her: SO DOES SHE REGRET THIS YET?

Ummm..... WTH!?! :(

But on a happy note-- I retired my first pair of jeans today. :)

Yeah REALLY! Sounds like she's HATING the fact that you will eventually look BETTER than her...WORK IT GIRL!!

Just yesterday a lady at my work is so jealous of my weight loss that she started telling people that Ive been taking HCG and limiting my calories to 500 a day. She doesnt know about the surgery and frankly its none of her business because she is a huge gossip but my point is that jealous people can be so mean and hurtful.

How about being happy for someone improving their health and being happy with themselves. What a concept. Hold you head high my dear and screw the haters!

(((Mrs. RRn))) WOW, just WOW!

Ignorance and hatred knows no bounds! :wacko:

i understand. at our fourth of july get together, my sister in law was like "so, it's basically Atkins right?" "you could have done that without surgery." oh what the hell ever! good thing the rest of my family is supportive.

Some people are so very unhappy with their own lives that they can't be happy for anyone else. So sad. Just remember when you are feeling on top of the world not to let anyone get you down.

Earlier today my husband ran into a good friend of mine. Not BFF, but a close friend. This is how the conversation went:

Her: So how's she feeling?

Him: oh she's doing real good. She lost a few lbs, been exercising, and no complications- real good.

Her: SO DOES SHE REGRET THIS YET?

Ummm..... WTH!?! :(

But on a happy note-- I retired my first pair of jeans today. :)

My momma has a saying that she tells me anytime Im feeling down...."Dont let them steal your joy". So there ya go...Dont let them steal your joy!

I bet green is a terrible color on her. shake it off, what a turd! Maybe you can pass your old jeans on to her??

LOL, literally.

I was pretty upset when I heard this, but I'll forgive her. She's had a pretty ugly history with her weight as well (she drops lbs by starving herself after her fiancé calls her fat)... So, I'll let her be green if she wants to.

I'm happy with me! :)

Shes just jelous you keep going and keep burning her ass, isnt it funny how your friends all of a sudden are so curious in what we are doing and keep tabs better than we do on our weight while we are loosing? Cause god forbid we should look better than them, we were the safe fat friend. Now what the heck are they gonna do? Dont be hurt by this use it for motivation. People are ignorant.

Don't let it get to you. This surgery is about you!!!!!!!!