Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

exactly she's a mix.

id like to add the fact that adopting animals isn't always a great solution. I adopted a mini ausie and no one told me she had jealousy problems with male humans. My bf and I live together and she would growl and bite him if he tried to touch me. I found a place who takes rescues but found out she ran away and was never found. That being said when I get a place with some acreage soon I will be buying a purebred corgi puppy.

Ok...my last pets, since you asked.

Meet Bubble and Squeek.

.post-56252-13813667387564_thumb.jpg

I have two guinea pigs too! Love them! Mine are flower and ginger! I think flower looks like your squeek :D

Nutmeg!

post-39617-13813667387921_thumb.jpg

Ok...my last pets, since you asked.

Meet Bubble and Squeek.

Best names ever! I grew up on the other side of the pond, bubble and squeak (not guinea pigs) was Saturday Breakfast.

.post-56252-13813667387564_thumb.jpg

Lol that first pic was uber confusing lol

I love using the word "über"!!! Ooh, and my iPad got fancy with the accent mark!

id like to add the fact that adopting animals isn't always a great solution. I adopted a mini ausie and no one told me she had jealousy problems with male humans. My bf and I live together and she would growl and bite him if he tried to touch me. I found a place who takes rescues but found out she ran away and was never found. That being said when I get a place with some acreage soon I will be buying a purebred corgi puppy.

That's why I would never adopt a dog without doing research first on the history. My dog was a stray so we didn't know his complete history but we knew that he was good with all humans' date=' dogs, and cats. We did come across that he has anxiety problems but nothing that couldn't be fixed with some meds from the vet. I think purebred pits are beautiful too but we can agree to disagree...however most pitbulls that you see on the street or in a pound are not purebreds . I just think someone who complains about the overpopulation of dogs would be the last person to shop at a breeder or worse a pet store

[ATTACH']15075[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15077[/ATTACH]

post-54440-1381366738871_thumb.png

post-54440-13813667389336_thumb.png

post-54440-13813667389898_thumb.png

He's? gorgeous. Love the tongue lol

She's a pretty girl. A Heinz 57 mutt.

She's a pretty girl. A Heinz 57 mutt.

Sorry lol... wasnt sure the gender

She definitely has some shepherd in her right?

Sorry lol... wasnt sure the gender

She definitely has some shepherd in her right?

Shepherd and maybe hound. We got her at the pound.

My Furling Family: Mocha and Nutmeg are the dogs, girls, and Latte is the cat, boy.

post-39617-13813667394914_thumb.jpg

post-39617-13813667395666_thumb.jpg

That's why I would never adopt a dog without doing research first on the history. My dog was a stray so we didn't know his complete history but we knew that he was good with all humans' date=' dogs, and cats. We did come across that he has anxiety problems but nothing that couldn't be fixed with some meds from the vet. I think purebred pits are beautiful too but we can agree to disagree...however most pitbulls that you see on the street or in a pound are not purebreds . I just think someone who complains about the overpopulation of dogs would be the last person to shop at a breeder or worse a pet store

[/quote']

We got our chihuahua after she was found at a busy intersection, untagged and unchipped. We had no idea about her background at all, not even her age. Best we could determine with the vet, she was around 2 or 3, but was in good health. Assuming she was someone's pet, but we never found the owner :( On the other hand though, she ended up with us (through a chain of friends and family) and has been a perfect fit in our home and exactly the pet my kids needed!! :) We gambled and won on her!

That's why I would never adopt a dog without doing research first on the history. My dog was a stray so we didn't know his complete history but we knew that he was good with all humans, dogs, and cats. We did come across that he has anxiety problems but nothing that couldn't be fixed with some meds from the vet. I think purebred pits are beautiful too but we can agree to disagree...however most pitbulls that you see on the street or in a pound are not purebreds . I just think someone who complains about the overpopulation of dogs would be the last person to shop at a breeder or worse a pet store

post-54440-1381366738871_thumb.png

[ATTACH]15075[/ATTACH]

post-54440-13813667389336_thumb.png

[ATTACH]15076[/ATTACH]

post-54440-13813667389898_thumb.png

[ATTACH]15077[/ATTACH]

there are no purebred corgis in pounds and I'm not adopting another rescue. I want a pembroke welsh puppy. I want to be the one to train it . Maybe when I'm old but for my first dog I'm deffinetly getting a puppy of my choice. Also there isn't a overpopulation of corgis otherwise I would consider.

there are no purebred corgis in pounds and I'm not adopting another rescue. I want a pembroke welsh puppy. I want to be the one to train it . Maybe when I'm old but for my first dog I'm deffinetly getting a puppy of my choice. Also there isn't a overpopulation of corgis otherwise I would consider.

That's fine but when you say you dont like pitbulls because they are ugly and there are too many of them its offensive. Getting a dog shouldnt be about how it looks. I guess its just me because I never understood the whole necessity of getting a certain breed. I would just say to go to a reputable breeder not a dog store.

Ok I just read all the new posts here and I must day I am finding it very disturbing!

This change if topics, about your dogs, hedgehogs and other furry things...

What about FISH??? (and coral they are pets too)

I'm feeling like there is some discrimination going on here.

post-43821-13813667396358_thumb.jpg

post-43821-13813667397676_thumb.jpg