Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2013 Roll Call

Just trying to figure out the site - I asked as question a couple of days ago, getting emails but can't see replies, welcomes, etc. I will stay on the site for a bit, maybe if I get a reply, I can figure it out? Thanks

Can you see this reply? Are you on a phone or I Pad- it may look different.

Tomorrow at 1030! Have to report at 830. Any last minute advice for a future sleever?

hw-272' date=' preop diet day 1-267, surgery August 7!![/quote']

keep use posted good luck

Also, having surgery tomorrow am - am I crazy or what by I am very anxious, thinking of terrible things like my surgeon won't be able to get there, liver too big, etc. I guess its just nerves but I feel crazy :-)

Can you see this reply? Are you on a phone or I Pad- it may look different.

I can see it how do I reply ?:-)

I can see it how do I reply ?:-)

I am on an I pad. I have an error in the top right corner of the pager. You have replied so I think you have it. Good luck with your surgery!

Arrow not error

I am on an I pad. I have an error in the top right corner of the pager. You have replied so I think you have it. Good luck with your surgery!

Thanks , I should get the hang of this soon!

I am August 27th

August 13th here!!! So nervous and excited!! Lol I'm so happy for you!

Shelby. :)

August 13th for me at the Jerusalem hospital. Looking for a sleeve buddy. :)

I am August 13th also!! Having mine done in Livonia, Michigan.

M y surgery date is a week from tomorrow. Had my last pre-op visit today. Little nervous about the whole procedure.

I am August 13th also!! Having mine done in Livonia' date=' Michigan.[/quote']

Just had mine in Saginaw Michigan!!! A Michigan buddy yay!!!

HELLO NATTNAT22!! How are you? I'm doing considerably well!! I was discharged the next day and so far all has gone well!! I haven't had to use any pain meds in the hospital or home!! I would say the worst part has been the gas but its sooooo much better!! Walking alot has helped so much. I just went for my first week exam and am down 12 lbs. that was exciting for me. For my 3 day post op exam I lost 6 so in a week it's been a total of 18 lbs. oh and I'm so happy to be sleeping on my side. LOL

HOPE ALL ARE DOING WELL!! SORRY FIR MY ABSENCE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP ON MUCH NEEDED SLEEP!!

Yay!!!! So glad your doing well!!! I stayed 3 days and honestly no one could believe how great I was doing!!! Walking does help the gas!!! I thought getting my drain tube out was the worst part!!!! I thought I was gonna punch the poor girl in the gut!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!! 18lbs is amazing!!!!!!!! I'm down 22 so far!!!! From the start of my preop diet to now of course!!!!! Get some sleep but stay in touch!!!! We're in this journey together!!! Yay!!!