Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 months out and down 100#

Way to go! What an inspiration you are. You ought to post what you are eating and how much exercise you do.

Well it changes a lot, I get real bored if I eat the same food over and over. Yesterday I had; a Greek yogurt with some grape nuts on top for Breakfast, one of the small lunchables(turkey, cheddar and crackers) and for dinner I had 4 one once meatballs with sauce and mozzarella cheese on top. I eat a lot of fish in the evenings, like grilled mahi or cod. I buy them from Sams or costco in the freezer packs. they are usually between 4 and 6 ounces, pop them in the micro wave or in a skillet. Breakfast is usually yogurt or a Protein Bar, on the weekends when I have time I'll do one egg with some sausage or bacon crumbles and cheese. lunch is different everyday, I am on the go with work and never know where I will be when lunchtime get here. so a lot of the time I just pop in a 7-11 and grab a lunchable, quick and easy. if I am home for lunch I might eat a can of tuna fish or just roll up some lunch meat and cheese. Exercise, well. Most of the exercise I get is just working. I am always moving heavy stuff around outside or just walking around a lot. I have been trying to hit the gym but am only making it once a week or so. The gym I am going to has a lap pool, I really like swimming laps. I am hoping to get there at least three times a week. I am hopping that I can drop my remaining 70+ pounds by the end of the year. I know the weight is going to start coming off slower now, but it will come off. AND STAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! If you don't mind, what did you start at?

Last April I was at 410# the most I have ever weighed. At the time of surgery I was 378#.

WAY TO GO BROTHER!!!! I PRAY THAT IM SUCCSUFUL AS YOU ARE WOW THATS AWESOME MAN...

You will do great. just set your mind to it. My biggest problem was always feeling hungry. After the surgery I very rarely get that hungry feeling. Now I eat to live, before I lived to eat.

Oh please post what you ate/drank during the past 3 months. Also the type and amount of exercise.

WeeWers

As far a drinking goes, mostly Water. I do like to have a glass of juice now and then. I like the V8 light line of juice, it tastes very good and only 50 cals per serving. this time last year I gave up all caffeine. I was drinking 12+ cans of Diet Coke a day. I stopped cold turkey and it was a hard week, but after the first week I felt so much better. I know if I will ever drink sodas again, I think it is just one of the bad habits that I have to stay away from.

Congrats! I had the sleeve about 3 months ago and haven't lost half that. You are an inspiration to keep going. Great job!!!

Congrats! I had the sleeve about 3 months ago and haven't lost half that. You are an inspiration to keep going. Great job!!!

Percentage wise we are pretty close, keep up the good work.

I am down a 100# and man I feel great. anyone wondering if you should have this surgery the answer is YES. I was on 600mg of blood pressure medication daily. And was about to be put on medication for diabetes. Now I'm of all medication' date=' my daily blood pressure reading is about 117/78. I paid cash for my surgery and it was worth every penny.[/quote']

Congratulations!!!!!

Man, that's got to be some kind of record!! Good for you!

My surgery is this Monday, and I have been feeling a little anxious and scared about it. After reading ur post, tho, I am inspired to keep on going! If I can do even part of what you have done I will be thrilled! I am starting at 440#, and it is overwhelming, but you are a great example of what determination can do! Thanks for the post!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

The pounds are fantastic, but I'm mostly really glad to hear that you are feeling great! Well done on making an incredible change in your life!

My surgery is this Monday, and I have been feeling a little anxious and scared about it. After reading ur post, tho, I am inspired to keep on going! If I can do even part of what you have done I will be thrilled! I am starting at 440#, and it is overwhelming, but you are a great example of what determination can do! Thanks for the post!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

One of my best friends had the sleeve done 3 years ago, and has been wanting me to do it. I was scared and kept putting off. I wont lie to you the first couple of weeks were hard, but now it's just routine. I wish I would have had the surgery a couple of years ago, but I am so glad I finally got it done. I know you will be much happier after you get past the surgery and the first few weeks. When it gets hard just keep telling your self how much better your whole life is going to be. And on hard days I always pull out a picture of myself at 400# and then look in a mirror, talk about a pick me up. Make sure and set goals for yourself and stick to them, it helps a lot. My first goal was to be under 300# by my birthday, it was 2 months from my surgery. I made it by 2 pounds, and man did it feel good.