Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May sleevers results so far!

Surgery may 28th

Been eating

fruit smoothies with protien powder added

tuna

Tilapia

Quiche

Scrambled eggs

Pretty much any typw of Soup

Refriend or baked Beans

Sleeved on May 28

SW- 273

CW- 253

So excited for the upcoming months

My surgery date was May 13th 2013......

Pre op weight - 263

Date of surgery - 257

Current weight - 225

Nice

Sleeved 5/22

Starting weight before 1 week pre op-246

Day of surgery-234

This morning-204

Total weight lost-42lbs

Sleeved Mat 7th

HW - 246

SW- 234

CW - 200

Total loss 46/47 pounds - cause my scale has fluctuated these past two days!!!

Eating

Protein shakes

Soft eggs

Soups

Soft Proteins - canned chicken / fish

Veggies - green Beans, really soft brocolli ,

Beans and Lentils

Pitfall : potatoes

No sliders though

Walk 7,000/15,000 steps a day.

How do u feel now? I want another surgery

I feel great, losing weight, finally. I felt so conflicted about getting another surgery, I felt I had failed the lapband, what's to say that I won't fail with this. And I was eating right and exercising, but I couldn't stop throwing up with the band. My surgeon said he knew how I could feel that way, but the band failed me. Not the opposite. The first few weeks of the sleeved life is hard, but I'm 5 weeks out now, and I feel great!

Sleeved May 15. Down 30 lbs at last week's 6 week checkup.

Height: 5'11"

Pre-op weight: 258

Current weight: 228

Goal weight: 175

The 29th yesterday made a month since the surgery and I'm down 40 pounds and with the 2 week diet before the surgery I'm down 55 pounds. I can't stop look at my self I can fit in a 2X and six weeks ago I was wearing a 4X.

Hi I just registered,

Sw 243 5/6

Cw206 today

I feel like I'm at a hold. I haven lost in 2 weeks. I just started a new job and am trying to figure out what to eat and how many times to eat. I can't see my surgery doc anymore cause I will be on a new insurance and I need to find a new doc. The last thing my doc said to me at 6 weeks was Ur all good. Ur on autopilot and eat Atkins way.

Hi I just registered' date='

Sw 243 5/6

Cw206 today

I feel like I'm at a hold. I haven lost in 2 weeks. I just started a new job and am trying to figure out what to eat and how many times to eat. I can't see my surgery doc anymore cause I will be on a new insurance and I need to find a new doc. The last thing my doc said to me at 6 weeks was Ur all good. Ur on autopilot and eat Atkins way.[/quote']

Hey Madoa. You have lost a lot of weight so far. Stress of a new job and now finding a new Doc is probably the stall reason. I have only lost 25 lbs since my surgery but there is no way the weight won't come off. We have had this weight a long time but now we have the sleeve on our side and we won't fail.

Sleeved on May 30th:

SW: 284

CW: 243

Goal Weight: 150

Height: 5"8

Had to finally cave in today and buy new pants' date=' down 2 sizes!! Long way to go, but enjoying the journey. Way to go May sleevers;)[/quote']

I just did the same thing! Went from a 22 to an 18. Felt FANTASTIC!!

Congrats to you!!

Anyone else notice after a long awaited BM you feel bad the rest of the day? My entire abdomen gets crampy and I feel overall crappy- no pun intended.... Tell me I'm not alone here.

May 9 surgery

SW 193

CW 173

Feeling a bit down that i should have lost more. Almost feel too good and strangely wishing for the discomfort of the first few weeks

Don't feel bad! I'm down 18 since surgery on May 8th. Averaging 1-2 lbs a week. Dr. Told me that I will lose slower because I have less to lose. I lost 14 before surgery so I'm happy with my 32lbs! Slow and steady wins the race. You are going in the right direction. I hit a big stall at about 4 weeks out and it lasted a few weeks. It happens to a lot of people. Just keep going.

SW 228

CW 196