Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May sleevers results so far!

I was sleeved 5/23

My SW 419lbs

My current 357

Lost 62 lbs so far.

You are all doing so great!!! I was sleeved on May 28th. Lost 28 lbs on pre-op diet. I have lost 33 lbs since surgery. A grand total of 61 lbs in five and a half weeks. This is truly the best thing that I have done next to marrying my wife.

Sleeved May 31st - 4 weeks ago today

Current weight: 226

Pounds lost: 27

I had a lapband' date=' that was placed in 2010, I had tons of problems with it. Really the revision was a breeze. They took out the band, and did the sleeve, all in the same procedure, it was similar to the lapband surgery, so I was ready for the recovery.[/quote']

How do u feel now? I want another surgery

I had my surgery on Wednsday, 6/26/13. The first 2 days I have felt fine.Today I am going home so they weighed me and I am eight pounds heavier tha before the surgery. The nurse said it is Water weight and will be shed quickly. I've never read about that. I have been getting in my fluids nd Proteins as directed.

My surgery date was May 13th 2013......

Pre op weight - 263

Date of surgery - 257

Current weight - 225

post-53643-13813667176284_thumb.jpg

Surgery date: 05/23/13

SW: 325

CW: 285

I couldn't be happier with the way things are going! I hope everybody else is still doing okay and starting to enjoy eating more regular food now.

I had my surgery on May 15th. I'm currently 16 days (3 weeks) out. I lost a total of 18 pounds so far. I only had to do a one day fast before surgery.

SW 205

CW 187

Height 5' 2

Doing great!! Looking forward to the next few months. My pants are getting loose.

Sw:325

Cw:290

I havent seen the scale say 2## since 2010....im excited

Had my sleeve done May 21 SW 431 CW 385

I was sleeved 5.22. I started out at 210. I am 5"1". My surgery day weight was 196. Now I am at 185 one day 187 the next, 185 the next. That has been the way it has been the whole time. So I guess a total of 26 lbs. It has been much slower than I thought. I do get my Water and Protein in. I am eating the right foods although I think I started on solids a little sooner than I should have. I have never had any trouble eating. I am having that "full" feeling and I stop when I get there. I am so fearful of that over full feeling people talk about. At first I was not eating enough calories so I try to get at least 800-1000 each day. I don't like how slow it is going but I know in the end I will eventually lose the weight.

Sleeved on May 30th:

SW: 284

CW: 243

Goal Weight: 150

Height: 5"8

Had to finally cave in today and buy new pants, down 2 sizes!! Long way to go, but enjoying the journey. Way to go May sleevers;)