Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help please i dont know what to do anymore. Does anyone else has this problem?

And it sucks because its alot of money to go to the doctors and buying meds when you have no insurance. That's why I stopped going and taken meds.

Pretty girl!

:) ok I have to go and be social at my sons concert! :) take care

Annag I hope you dont give up on yourself. You deserve a chance to be happy. DONT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!!

Pretty girl!

:) ok I have to go and be social at my sons concert! :) take care

Thank you:) awww k have fun. Take care. And thank you again:)

Annag I hope you dont give up on yourself. You deserve a chance to be happy. DONT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!!

I am trying not too. Seeing people responds is helping me out. Thank you:)

We all have bumps in the road and I've had many, but I have to keep going. I'm stubborn that way :P

OMG my life reads like a soap opera guide I am well aware, Its just that your so honest and put yourself out there and I really enjoyed your posts before ,your hysterical at times, moving and uplifting. Laura-ven I think alot of people would agree with me I think your great.

Anna,

I know that you've been to a lot of doctors and been on lots of meds. But, have you been to ongoing counseling with a mental health counselor? Some people need meds (and maybe you do), but for me and a lot of other people, meds didn't work. What I needed was a counselor to help me work though issues that were effecting me and causing my depression. Working through those issues, whatever they are, is hard and takes time. But, it's worth it.

I been on meds for depression And anxiety for years and I stopped it before the surgery. The meds make it worse for me. And it doesn't help the psychiatrist don't help either. Spending all that money for meds and psychiatrist when they don't help.

Maybe you weren't on the right meds for you. It takes a few tries to figure out what works best. This sounds like a chemical thing to me...You need something to straighten that out. It's not your fault.

Annag, Be encouraged. I wish for you strength and guidance. I wish you well.

VST'ers are awesome. I am so moved by the thoughtful responses on this thread to help a member in need. I'm proud to be a part of this group.

I think everyone answered this beautifully, so I only have one thing to add: ECT. Research it. People who have what is called 'refractory depression' do not respond to antidepressants. Ask your doctor about it. Regarding money, there are locations that offer trials and reduced pricing for this service. ECT is not without risks but if your depression is as bad as it sounds, it may be worth looking into

Courtney

Anna' date='

I know that you've been to a lot of doctors and been on lots of meds. But, have you been to ongoing counseling with a mental health counselor? Some people need meds (and maybe you do), but for me and a lot of other people, meds didn't work. What I needed was a counselor to help me work though issues that were effecting me and causing my depression. Working through those issues, whatever they are, is hard and takes time. But, it's worth it.[/quote']

No I haven't been to ongoing counseling. And my primary recommend it. But money issues with not having no job or insurance is really tough. Because if not I would of been going.

Maybe you weren't on the right meds for you. It takes a few tries to figure out what works best. This sounds like a chemical thing to me...You need something to straighten that out. It's not your fault.

Hello girl on fire, I tried mostly all the meds that is out there. Still nothing hasn't work. Alot of side affects. Yes thats what it is a chemical imbalance they say.

Annag' date=' Be encouraged. I wish for you strength and guidance. I wish you well.

VST'ers are awesome. I am so moved by the thoughtful responses on this thread to help a member in need. I'm proud to be part of this group.[/quote']

Moonchild1968, thank you very much. Yes this VST'ers are awesome. I just joined this couple hours ago and a lot of people have been helping me. I wish I new about this sooner. And I'm proud that you are part of this group as well:)

I think everyone answered this beautifully' date=' so I only have one thing to add: ECT. Research it. People who have what is called 'refractory depression' do not respond to antidepressants. Ask your doctor about it. Regarding money, there are locations that offer trials and reduced pricing for this service. ECT is not without risks but if your depression is as bad as it sounds, it may be worth looking into

Courtney[/quote']

Thank you Courtney I am going to research both ECT and the service for the reduced pricing. Thank you Hun for the info :)

That's what makes me crazy about our country. We're always sticking our nose & our money into helping other countries instead of taking care of our own. I totally understand Anna not being able to just go see a doc or a psych or to get meds. How does one do that when there's no insurance? My psych eval cost $495 for this upcoming surgery. My portion was $25. Without insurance, I would have NEVER been able to pay that. We need to help our own. Period. I don't want anything bad to happen to our Anna. Is there some mental health dept through your own county you can go to for free help? If you're not working, surely you must qualify for some assistance program which could help you pay for your meds? I don't know...just tossing it out there.

As others have said "pretty girl!" That's actually an understatement! You're just gorgeous! Please, please, make some phone calls to your county's health services department. Maybe you can find some help there with no or very little monetary responsibility. (((Hugs)))

Oh & thank you for your response to my post Anna. Life moves on no matter what. I still have set backs on special days like on my Mom's birthday or Christmas & I really hate Mother's Day ever since but I have to keep marching forward! Just like you, sweetie!