Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

tired of being lectured on here

We're sooo off topic! Oh wait.. Im guessing we won't get lectured though, huh ;)

That's all you got?

sorry...

I spent the day reviewing legal processes with a group. Thinking up rhymes is not my forte on my best day.

Besides, what the ****rhymes with lipstick?

Actually, I felt a little lectured in this thread earlier, but I thought I'd be nice and not point it out.

Are you saying I'm not nice? Cause I'm nice.. Dammit!

:P

Okay. Well' date=' no one can help you with your attitude.

God bless and protect you and may God bless and protect anyone who has to deal with you.[/quote']

You were giving me an attitude so I gave one right back...I dont just sit there and let someone be rude to me smdh

I've got to tell you lipstick lady you've been acting pretty shady.

My perky pink ass is not in a snit,

But i must say you've been acting like a twit...

Miss anti band? Walking around with one eye acting all grand? No hungry is what you always say?!

Girl I saw you eating that milkyway!

Mouse mom, there's not much to say because your new around here, but I bet ten to one you got a big rear!

Don't yell at me I worked hard on that!!

Hi, my name is Sandy and I got fat because I ate a whole bunch of truly delicious food over an obscene number of years. I ate whole pizzas and multiple tacos and butter, cheese and cream. I ate loaves of bread and Pasta with cream sauce and steaks with butter. I ate pies and cakes and Cookies. I ate everything I wanted anytime I wanted to. And all my friends said, "we don't know why you are fat, you hardly eat anything". What a load of crap. I can see now that I was eating huge amounts of food. And I was eating all the wrong food. I had a good run, but it had to end and I had the sleeve so I could not be tempted to go back. I really think that people who say they are not fat by their own hand are in denial. Denial will never make a problem go away.

But i must say you been acting like a twit...

Miss anti band? Walking around with one eye acting all grand? No hungry is what you always say?!

Mouse mom, there's not much to say because your new around here, but I bet ten to one you got a big rear!

actually no. :-) I wish!

Genetics gave me a flat rear...sucks to find pants.

Beautiful and awesome, silly!

who knew?!

Bite me, Unicorn.

You think you are all that but

You smell like fruit poo.

Fat girl Haiku. Don't be jealous.

My perky pink ass is not in a snit' date='

:P[/quote']

ROTFLMAO!!!! Hehehe!!!!

Thank you all for making fun of my post enough to put me in tears...the sarcastic "you all are off topic " comments and the fact that it doesnt matter because it is a rant. I am now unsubscribing to my own thread and pretty close to unsubsribing to the entire forum. ..

I'm really not a mean person but when someone gives me an attitude I am not gonna sit back and watch it. Thank you ladies...you have reminded me of why I do not have many female friends.

pretty good. I am proud. Must be the pink, rainbowy thing:-)

Hi' date=' my name is Sandy and I got fat because I ate a whole bunch of truly delicious food over an obscene number of years. I ate whole pizzas and multiple tacos and butter, cheese and cream. I ate loaves of bread and Pasta with cream sauce and steaks with butter. I ate pies and cakes and Cookies. I ate everything I wanted anytime I wanted to. And all my friends said, "we don't know why you are fat, you hardly eat anything". What a load of crap. I can see now that I was eating huge amounts of food. And I was eating all the wrong food. I had a good run, but it had to end and I had the sleeve so I could not be tempted to go back. I really think that people who say they are not fat by their own hand are in denial. Denial will never make a problem go away.[/quote']

Hi, my name is Cindy, and I'm with Sandy!