Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any APRIL SLEEVERS? Let me know your progress !

Way to go!! We're all gonna lose differently. Some faster some slower. But remember it'll all be ok. We will all benefit from this tool to help us lose what we couldn't before. I'm almost 100 pounds down since my surgery 4/16. I went from a 24 to a size 12. I haven't been that size since junior high. (18-19 years ago). I was too fat at that age back then, too. Y'all are doing fantastic. Keep up the awesome work!! ~ Mandy

Surgery date: 04/08/13

Started at: 313 lbs

Down to: 261 lbs

Total lost: 52 lbs

I'm happy I've lost the weight but I do have to admit it's a little bit discouraging when I read other posts of April Sleevers losing a lot than I have' date=' but I guess everyone body is different. Gonna continue striving to reach my goal.

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

You done better than me

Sw 266 lbs

Down to 223 lbs

Total lost 43 lbs

Surgery date 4/22

So hang in there and keep doing the right things !

NSV: starting size 20

Current size: 14!

Awesome and Congrats !!!

Things have slowed down for me from what I was loosing. I am down 96 pounds and surgery way 4/3. Still chugging along though at about 2 pounds per week which is fine with me!

SW: 356

HW: 372

CW: 264

Surgery was 4/3 and best decision ever! Down 92 lbs since surgery!

Everyone keep up the good work! Awesome to see everyone's progress! :)

Woo Hoo! I'm down 67 pounds as of today!!! Sleeved 04/302013.

Things have slowed down for me from what I was loosing. I am down 96 pounds and surgery way 4/3. Still chugging along though at about 2 pounds per week which is fine with me!

I'm averaging 2-3 pounds a week, too! I'll take it. Congrats on the 96 pounds!!!

Pre-op: 331

Day of surgery:316

Today: 246

Down: 85 lbs!

And I calculated my bmi today and I am no longer considered to be obese at 6 foot 4 inches! (Just overweight now)

You are doing awesome! I was also sleeved 4/23.

SW: 273

CW: 213

Having trouble with Vitamins and low energy, but man, do I ever feel better!!!

Sleeved April 29. Pre-Surgery weight 279, currently 203. Total loss 76 pounds. Feeling great. I look in the mirror and I can't recognize myself. Sometimes I think I look great, other times I think I look sickly. I'm still fat in my head. It all happened so fast.

I was 278.2' date=' 270 on surgery date and 211.4 this morning. I feel great! I love that I can finally eat salads again too![/quote']

Also 270 at surgery date. 4/4/13 currently 215. Losing slowly but am coming to terms with that. Have 85 plus yet to lose but I will get there.

Highest weight 306

Pre- SW 232

Current wt 208.8

About 1.5 lbs a week.... I'm the tortoise. ;-)

Started on plateau buster today, my goal is 199 by the 17th!