Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not sure about progress

I am stressed out because I feel like I am not losing fast. My surgery was 2/12 and I was 265 post op and 225 now, but it teeters up and down a few lbs daily. Anyway I worry that I am stretching my stomach and that it isn't going to work for me!

Don't stress, I was a266 to start, Sleeved 3/12 and was 226.8 this morning. I have felt many times I was loosing slow or eating to much but the scale keeps moving. And know it will for you to, follow doctors plan and it will happen.

Also I go up and down few lbs

I am in the same boat....sleeved Feb. 27 and have lost 45 lbs. but I have been stalled for about ten days . I am exercising 40 minutes a day and attempt to make it to the gym 5 days a week. What is the deal?????

I lost 46 lbs too, and i was sleeved on feb 21st! So we are all in the same boat . Be proud of your success

I was sleeved on Feb 19th. Started at 263 and now I'm 210... I have hit a stall and no matter what I do I'm not losing. I ride my bike anywhere from 3-10 miles a day.. I almost think I'm eating to much even though I don't eat a lot I snack. I haven't seen 199 in 20+ years and am starting to feel like I never will....

Was getting ready this morning to check in for the same reason I was sleeved 2/12, started at 261 lbs, and had been stuck at 205 for 3 weeks. This morning wallah! 203 lbs!!! I think we're going to start hitting plateau's more often now that we're approaching 5 months out from surgery. I work with several who had surgery in Jan and they started having the same experience around 5 months. Others were sleeved a year or so ago and they all assure me the weight will continue to come off just slower than were used to. I too have not seen below 200 lbs in over 20+ years and cannot wait to see that 199. Cheers!!!!!

This morning 202 !! Can't hardly stand the excitement of seeing 199 lbs for the first time in 20+ years!! I love my sleeve.

Great job!!!!

I was sleeved February 18th, my heaviest weigh on Sept 20 was 254 lbs.... I was 212 on the surgical table!!!! Now I am at 155lbs, 5 months post op almost, on July 18 anyways. Loving my nee body. I am much more confident. I still do not see myself the way others do, hopefully my mind will catch up with my real size, still feel fat most of the time.

post-40446-13813667642558_thumb.jpg

post-40446-13813667643336_thumb.jpg

I am stressed out because I feel like I am not losing fast. My surgery was 2/12 and I was 265 post op and 225 now, but it teeters up and down a few lbs daily. Anyway I worry that I am stretching my stomach and that it isn't going to work for me!

Please stop weighing yourself everyday - EVERYONE'S weight teeters up and down a few lbs daily. You're just torturing yourself. Pick a weigh day once a week and stick to it but only that day.

I was sleeved February 18th' date=' my heaviest weigh on Sept 20 was 254 lbs.... I was 212 on the surgical table!!!! Now I am at 155lbs, 5 months post op almost, on July 18 anyways. Loving my nee body. I am much more confident. I still do not see myself the way others do, hopefully my mind will catch up with my real size, still feel fat most of the time.[/quote']

Awesome!!!!!! You look amazing!