Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2013 Sleevers! "The List"

Hang in there newlife, I'm praying for uI..'m right behind you on Tuesday... keep the faith, and believe you will be fine, sending positive vibes your way....:-)

Hang in there newlife' date=' I'm praying for uI..'m right behind you on Tuesday... keep the faith, and believe you will be fine, sending positive vibes your way....:-)[/quote']

Praying for you too....never been so nervous....but I hope things work out for the best...and everything goes the way its suppose too

Good luck to everyone who is scheduled this week, keep us posted!

Add me in - June 27th!

Hello all,

My son had his surgery on June 6th and doing very well! He had a one night stay in the hospital was up walking around just a few hours after surgery. He came home the next day and off pain meds. I must say he's followed doctors & nut's advice to the "T", and heeling well so far. He's still on liquids until he sees his doctor tomorrow. He's had no problem getting his Protein, Water and Vitamins in each day. He's down almost 40 lbs. so far!

This site has been such a great help with the comments & advice sharing. I can't thank you all enough! We got more info here regarding pre & post VSG than anywhere else. Also, kudos and thanks to his surgeon, Dr. Mark Pleatman, he did an amazing job!

I'm next, getting my authorizations & appointments lined up.

Wishing you all the very best!!!

Omg I cant believe tomorrow this time I will be sleeved....im so scared right now......I have to be at the hospital at 6 am and im scared to death.......wow it came so fast I dont kno what to do I just hope I have great results

I'm tomorrow too, have to be at the hospital at 5:00am!

Just trying to relax and not freak out too much.

Best of luck to you!!

Mine is the morning of June 21st

Sent from my iPad using VST

I'm tomorrow too' date=' have to be at the hospital at 5:00am!

Just trying to relax and not freak out too much.

Best of luck to you!![/quote']

Good luck to you!!!! Im praying for everyone to have a wonderful surger u speesy healing and revovery we gonna be fine!!!!

I wanted to keep up with every one's surgery date in one spot so here we go! (I'm a bookkeeper...I'm a little OCD with organization...ha!!)

03 - nicolenik17' date=' urmysunshinegal, birkie63, KitKat40, NeverBeTheSameAgain, Bec101, akmys11, jnunez, PainInTheGlass, devichan, birkie63, Ctremblay2, mulhollk, tab, Lost Band, Shannon71, Flup, blondie1, HoneysuckleFlwr, momofjal, mtchick, KMo, gracensmommie

04 - prayergirl, rockpaperthinner, miss2shine, Arts137, babybearsmum, tab, KrisM799, ChrisBthin, cori0604, Flutterby, FindingElise, newmeIowa, sheree212, thickbonez, abba0604

05 - taurabird, Museum-Mama, Racheal, fluffydivantn, JennWallen, cooterbrown, tanderson01, shadesofteal, 340empress, suzbredo, Masko5, Lunaya, California_Chick95969, thisismyyear, Ana87

06 - jgcraftmom, mytime2shine, shays4265, hgk2002,joannao74, Zaine20, socklessinnyc, sassygirl055, AmandaGeorgePelts, janazee, Blueeyes, Reberm, nino1025, VSGayle, bigjim77

07 - rebecca_dsu, Molly3, Laura72, 1stBabeBorn5th, JoiaRox, Tanesha young, Dabble, harlie6pack35

08 -iminthis4me

10 - NikNakMcCants, wordygirl74, BeyondBlessed, rubyrosa, bashmom, sprinkles13, Purrplelover, losingit2013, lniysa, Maira, GrandpaB, SUZI-Q, K.Hollingsworth, Jhconnection, jenthompson, kimgetsleeved, onegenericdude, Dreax33, domi366, Shribhi

11 - JennJ536, over_ice, taylorelizabeth13, whiskeygirl70 (jackie), mzblaze36, BrianSATX, MrsRRn, navyma, chelD, jenger, Prettynpink1982, ratrita, brittersmom, BryJohn, bangixxer, bettyb71

12 - Vermillymomma82, monkee94, Bellanana5, Karmen081020, angiemorda, Michelle Bell, BKLYNgal87, Hazel Eyes, Lavender, akarigger, mariadt, olemissgrl82, Tpool, ilopez73, BloomingFaith, epeeler

13 - Liza1227, thedivinemsQ, photojdoc, Namaste, SHORTDOG,

16 - cheeze82

17 - MindfulWeightLoss, MKGlidewell, AutismMom, ninanew, metamme, newlife27, jvonna09, icqgiggles, claudiaisabella, Jennyzee

18 - Aline728, diva1, AmyRN09, neneh_vsg, NerdInOregon, Curvy, awalsh45, diva1, WhereTo?, Brian Randolph, marymouseetc, NuLife4me

19 - getlownurse, southernsoul, busybeingme, conshy416, Healthier2day1227, zenliving8, momrox, lifer, Bufflehead, Blue73

20 - uccmart, marlene, blucarelli, jewintheridge

21 - vanessa012287, Commitingtochange23, NiqueJ, colcol

22 - zoey1176

24 - txbucki, b_vanessa, genepha, shewins1, mydetoxnurse, Lisa O

25 - artymama, Busterdoodoo, brandnew, shelly85, hello145body, hbrill, CCarterRN, Kami63, RAAinNH, PaNailGirl, HannahB, TexasRed1978

26 - SlimDreams, DenaLJ1354, Trajo, jadeladybug, the nerd, wmbt, memk, nazerina77, loving me, Busdriver71, samsjourney, Brenda0928

27 - Caaattt, Lindzee, town976

28 - gummykandi, EllaJo, kp2010

29 - Kristen H, datruth33169

Let me know if I missed you!![/quote']

Hi :-) my surgery is June 17th (tomorrow!)

Hi :-) my surgery is June 17th (tomorrow!)

Me too are u as scared as me im nervous as heck

19th is a few days away... I have one more night if work left... Then it's pack and wait for surgery.

I'm ready to go!! Good luck to all!! Woot woot!!

Me too are u as scared as me im nervous as heck

I'm freakin' out lol hence my posting this at an ungodly hour :P

I cannot wait to start my 2nd life and start living clean and healthy.

I'm freakin' out lol hence my posting this at an ungodly hour :P

I cannot wait to start my 2nd life and start living clean and healthy.

I'm with you both, wide awake at 2am, have to be at he hospital in three hours. Excited, nervous and scared! I want so much for this to go well!

Good luck to all us June 17th peeps!

I'm with you both' date=' wide awake at 2am, have to be at he hospital in three hours. Excited, nervous and scared! I want so much for this to go well!

Good luck to all us June 17th peeps![/quote']

Good luck to you....im praying for us all im on my way to the hospital now!!!!!! Yikes I hope I dont have a panic attack...