Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When you get skinny, don't shop at A&F.

This form of hatred for people who aren't perfect makes me sick. My children are thin, beautiful and have a lot of wonderful friends. They love Abercrombie and Fitch but I will NEVER spend another dime there. And yes, this is true, there are tons of verifiable articles that mirror this one.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/abercrombie-fitch-ceo-explains-why-he-hates-fat-chicks/

Wow. Someone needs to set this jerkwad straight. Being "cool"--yes, I'm doing air-quotes here--has ZERO to do with body size. I've met some skinny people who could shop at Aberdeebag & Filch who were utterly dull people to be around. Measuring someone's worth by their waistband is just plain stupid.

Personally, I believe my own definition of "cool" will have a great deal to do with NOT shopping at any company who sees themselves as the demagogues of the mall crowd; the Popular Kids' lunch Table where the rest of us band geeks, computer nerds and bookworms can simply never EVER dream of fitting in.

Dear morons at A&F, even if I someday whittle down to a size 2, I'll still be far too cool to give my hard-earned cash to a company like yours. Fat is fat, but lack of character goes to the BONE, brother.

Look at his picture! He is ulgy inside and out!!! At least us fat folks can lose weight. You cant fix ulgy even with all the money or clothing in the world!!!

I have hated this brand for a while for this very reason. Way to further alienate the youth of America, jerkhole!

This is beyond ridiculous that a company would do this to people....it's because of people like Him that make people like us feel bad about ourselves...I haven't met a mean person or jerk on here yet and I would take 50 of any of yall over 1 of these A&F aberdeebags! As I told Purplrose, I want to go roll around naked in one of thier stores so they have to throw away everything I touch! =]

I haven't met a mean person or jerk on here yet and I would take 50 of any of yall over 1 of these A&F aberdeebags!

This made me think of a hilarious quote in the movie, "Roxanne" with Steve Martin. After the volunteer fire department put out a structure fire, the whole town celebrated at the local pub. The Mayor stood on a table and said, "I would RATHER be with the people of this town.... than with the FINEST people in the world!"

I want to go roll around naked in one of thier stores so they have to throw away everything I touch! =]

Thats it! We need to organize a day and time for fat people all over America to meet at every A&F and strip and roll around on the floor.

These assholes no longer have my business! I spend a crap load of $$$ there every year for my oldest kids and niece. All they'll get now is my finger!

Thanks for sharing!

He better watch what he says Karma is a B!ITCH. Its us fat parents who buy our children their clothes! Hey if he doesnt want my money Im fine with it lol.

Oh what a sad little man.. And he can't even grow old gracefully. Good thing he has money 'cause he ain't got anything else

If I could return everything I've ever bought my children, I would. I shared this with them and they made a pile of stuff to donate because they will not wear any of it again. No amount of "cool" is worth their integrity. I love those kids.

I read this article the other day. They've never had my business b4, and now they never will!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/models/abercrombie-fitch-refuses-make-clothing-large-customers

Wow, thanks for sharing. As the mother of a thin, popular, cool kid, I can and have purchased clothing there, though I never liked the racy pictures and advertisement. My beautiful, cool, and NICE daughter deserves to be associated with better brands than that. I like Tom's shoes, for example. I'd much rather spend my money at a company like that, and also send a positive message to her, as well as have her portray that positive message to others. That article really sent a horrible image to my mind.