Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh yeah I played soccer w my boys and guess oh didnt get tired and yep my team won

The seat belt doesn't strangle me and cut off blood circulation when I wear it anymore!

I can comfortably fit on the back of my husbands motorcycle!

Omg!! I cannot wait for that to happen. I always wonder if I get in a car accident if I am going to die due to the cord around my throat. Lol

Many people have commented on how pretty my hair is and how good it looks...which is crazy since it hasn't been colored or trimmed in 4 months and has been falling out for 3 months. Also met some new friends out the other night and as time went by we started talking about our old fat pictures, I told them about my VSG and showed them some preop pictures and their jaws hit the floor and one of them said the words I'll never forget..."I thought you were always skinny". It's so different being called "skinny" by people who have always known you to be obese, but for someone who has never seen you before now to refer to you as skinny is a whole different thing :)

Love all the NSV everyone! A few of mine: not spilling over onto the person next to me on the airplane, lost a chin (still have a gobbler neck though), can wear high heels all day, down to a 14w was a 20 prior to surgery.

Being able to play on the trampoline with my kids! Before I would have gone thru it!

Went on my first airplane post op on Saturday and was able to let my wife have the window seat and I took the middle one. I still encroached on her space a little but she was just happy she didn't have to say in the middle. :)

I walked two miles to the Mall with my daughter this weekend.

I've been driving the same car since 2005 and I have never been able to push the gas button without opening the door, due to my large abdomen getting in the way. I was finally able to push the gas button without opening the car door last week. It's funny because I didn't even realize that I had done it until I realized that my door was still locked.

My scrubs are loose and my wedding ring is getting looser also!

Yesterday I sat in a hammock chair that I was given YEARS and YEARS ago, but was never under the weight limit.

Yesterday I sat in a hammock chair that I was given YEARS and YEARS ago' date=' but was never under the weight limit.[/quote']

That's a great one! I can't wait to fit into a hammock again!

I put a bunch of my old clothes in our garage sale, and this lady asked who all these big size clothes belonged to because they couldn't belong to me because I was so small :D :D :D

These are so wonderful!! There are so many accomplishments in this thread!

I've been driving the same car since 2005 and I have never been able to push the gas button without opening the door, due to my large abdomen getting in the way. I was finally able to push the gas button without opening the car door last week. It's funny because I didn't even realize that I had done it until I realized that my door was still locked.

Isn't it great a feeling!

I went to the dr the other day and the nurse was a friend who I hadn'tt seen since my heaviest, she called my name and as I was walking. towards her she kept looking around me, she didn't recognize me :)