Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fat lady on the inside!

No matter how skinny I ever get I will always be a fat lady inside.. I like eating pastries,cake chocolate, bacon and other porcine yummies.. Not necessarily in that order, but i can still eat all that just a little bit at a time which is good for me.. Having a small tummy didn't change my mentality just my capacity. Initially it was a mindf u c k but I got over it and now it's life..

I'm so there with you. It's like I've been fat for too long for me to suddenly start thinking like a skinny person (although I don't ever think I'll be skinny but you get me..right)

One of the things I thought about was how would I relate to my friends. Some of them are fat (most are fit though) and we had our own little inside jokes, you know the ones fat chicks make about themselves, each other and every other fat person..it's gonna be so awkward when they start telling the fat chick jokes and I can't chime in anymore......lame, I know but it is a valid concern..

I can so relate. I have been seriously overweight pretty much my entire life, minus early chidhood and a few minutes in my early 20s. Being fat is/was who I am. Makes me wonder if that's why I subconciously ate so much- too afraid of the newness of being thin.

I'm glad that y'all can relate

I'm sitting under my parasol in the bleachers at my sons baseball game diet coke on ice in hand life's good right about now

I'm sitting under my parasol in the bleachers at my sons baseball game diet coke on ice in hand life's good right about now

I've always wanted a parasol. The lacy girly kind.

Well I want matching gloves too! :-D

post-39617-13813664896911_thumb.jpg

Well I want matching gloves too! :-D

It's too hot to be sitting up under one of those lacy things

It's too hot to be sitting up under one of those lacy things

Lol! Not in Ohio.

Back on topic. I totally agree about always being fat on the inside. In my brain.

It has shaped and developed who I am today. It's ingrained in my cells.

I think I'm okay with that too.

Lol! Not in Ohio.

Back on topic. I totally agree about always being fat on the inside. In my brain.

It has shaped and developed who I am today. It's ingrained in my cells.

I think I'm okay with that too.

That's the gist of it I know where I come from I'm a reformed fattykins!!!