Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what have you bought for post op

I have the Vitamins I bought sample packs of Protein since they say tastes can change have any of you look at bjbariatric.com. I got sampls also of about time clean whey now looking for Jay robb samples

SF popsicles were a lifesaver for me. Without them, there would have been no way I could get my fluids in.

I got Jay Robb samples at Whole Foods.

I bought a Magic Bullet blender. I used it all the time!

I LOVE the magic bullet.. You are not on pureed for long, but it is a great machine for a healthier lifestyle well beyond the puree stage. If you can afford it, I'd recommend the nutribullet over the magic bullet as it is more powerful, but still the magic bullet is awesome for pureeing foods, chopping veggies and making basic smoothies.. I also use it for frozen coffee Protein shakes. YUM!

I did buy a lot of Protein because I do like to supplement with a Protein shake daily even before surgery, and I forsee that I will continue to want to. I bought several 24 ounce Jay Robb bags of various flavors and a huge vanilla Isopure. I use the vanilla Isopure almost every day 1/2 scoop in my coffee.. and I use the Jay robb here and there, to add to my Vitamin Water or another "fruity" liquid though I get most of my protein through my foods. Once I start juicing again, I'll be putting a scoop of protein in my green juice so I know I'll use what I have and will need to buy more as needed.

I made sure I had some jell-o and pudding. I also bought PB2 and Torani syrups. I made sure I had everything necessary to care for my incisions as well as gasx strips, colace, laxatives and immodium. I purchased all of my Vitamins in advance too.. I bought a nice new set of measuring cups with round bottoms to make it easier to scoop food with. I made sure I had some compression stockings since I had to fly home from my surgery.

Water, crystal light packets, SF popsicles, SF pudding, a few Soups (butternut squash, Tomato, and broccoli cheese), Gas-Ex strips, Primier chocolate shakes, GNC lean shakes, Palmer's, Vitamin Water, Beef broth packets, Vitamin E oil for scars / stretch marks, Palmer's cocao butter lotion.

Still trying to figure out what kind of unflavored Protein powder to get. Suggestions?

My date is may 28, very excited, started making changes as I fond out info, so Thanks for all this info.

My date is may 28' date=' very excited, started making changes as I fond out info, so Thanks for all this info.[/quote']

Just remember taste buds change after surgery. Some times you get lactose intolerant and my nut said to get crystal light or Water flavoring because some people can taste metal in Water. Get samples of Protein what you before surgery you may not like after. Look at about time Protein two dollars a pack several favors and ship free under samples

Just remember taste buds change after surgery. Some times you get lactose intolerant and my nut said to get crystal light or Water flavoring because some people can taste metal in Water. Get samples of Protein what you before surgery you may not like after. Look at about time Protein two dollars a pack several favors and ship free under samples

This is so true... I need to use lactose free milk now - and I can't drink plain water for the time being. Protein sample packs are the best. I love the Syntrax nectar shakes - haven't found a flavor I don't like yet. I can't drink really thick shakes, and the fruit flavored ones are like drinking juice. I mix them with 16 oz of water and ice. They've been my saving grace. I get them from BJs Bariatrics - you can make up your own sample pack by choosing the flavors instead of getting stuff you don't want. Hope this is helpful!

This is so true... I need to use lactose free milk now - and I can't drink plain Water for the time being. Protein sample packs are the best. I love the Syntrax nectar shakes - haven't found a flavor I don't like yet. I can't drink really thick shakes, and the fruit flavored ones are like drinking juice. I mix them with 16 oz of Water and ice. They've been my saving grace. I get them from BJs Bariatrics - you can make up your own sample pack by choosing the flavors instead of getting stuff you don't want. Hope this is helpful!

do you get the BJs from a website or are they available in retail outlets?