Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

YAY!! More people to meet!!! So far we've got Brandy, Dee, and DenverGirl coming. Can't wait to meet you all!!!

I sooo wish I had the money to fly out and hang with you guys! If I did I would be there in a heartbeat!! That would be so fun!!

Tally,

THIS nurse isn't going to lecture you because she is horrible about drinking herself!!!! And if I do, it is iced tea!!!! :thumbup:

I don't get all my liquids either. When are we suppose to drink them? We can't drink before or after meals and we are suppose to sip on Protein shakes! Gross! LOL I find myself living on a cup of coffee in the morning and crystal light the rest of the day. :) Whoops! I am not sure Dr. K would approve. LOL

I am excited. I am going out with Starbucks guy tonight, but I really kind of like comedian guy....:) But I figure what the heck!

Live it up girl! As much as I love being a wife, I sort of miss my dating years. Of course, I was dating back when I was much smaller. If I was dating now I'd probably never go out in public, which means I probably wouldn't be dating very much, LOL!! :mellow::cool2:

I sooo wish I had the money to fly out and hang with you guys! If I did I would be there in a heartbeat!! That would be so fun!!

You'll be there in spirit, and we'll be thinking of you! :thumbup:

Live it up girl! As much as I love being a wife, I sort of miss my dating years. Of course, I was dating back when I was much smaller. If I was dating now I'd probably never go out in public, which means I probably wouldn't be dating very much, LOL!! :w00t::lol:

You'll be there in spirit, and we'll be thinking of you! :eek:

Awww, that is sweet of you. Maybe you can find a little munchkin bobble head or something to be there in place of me. :)

I missed a call from comedian guy while I was with Starbucks guy...I am sad now. :thumbup: I still like comedian guy better.:eek:

Hey ladies, I'll be gone for a few days and didn't want you worrying! I'll bein Chicago for a conference through Sunday. Almost all the meals are provided, so wish me luck with that. Should be a really fun time, though.

Yay...am going in for a fill today. Anyone going to be there around 3:30??? I am only going to do a tad...I have got to get this weight moving!!!

Sorry that I haven't been on in a while, just been lurking a little. Lots of family stuff going on.

I put on a pair of jeans this week. If you knew me you would know that I haven't worn jeans in almost 2 years because they were always uncomfortable and finding them in my size is a pain.

I am now fitting into a size 24!!! in JEANS!!!! And no big muffin top!! I was definitely a 26 pushing 28 and getting worse. Since I have been a slower loser this is a big deal for me!!

I desperately need a fill though.

Sorry that I haven't been on in a while, just been lurking a little. Lots of family stuff going on.

I put on a pair of jeans this week. If you knew me you would know that I haven't worn jeans in almost 2 years because they were always uncomfortable and finding them in my size is a pain.

I am now fitting into a size 24!!! in JEANS!!!! And no big muffin top!! I was definitely a 26 pushing 28 and getting worse. Since I have been a slower loser this is a big deal for me!!

I desperately need a fill though.

Way to go!!! High five!!!!

OK this board seems to be really struggling as far as slowness goes, so I think I'm gonna get to work and stay off of here for a little while. Would probably do me some good....

PS - 13 days left you guys. CAN YOU FEEL IT BABY????!!!! :smile::lol::tt2::cool2::w00t::thumbup:

OK, all you pet lovers...my husband is getting me a Boston Terrier (female pup) for Christmas!!! Need some name ideas. And nothing "cute"...I'm not that kind of girl! :-D

OK, all you pet lovers...my husband is getting me a Boston Terrier (female pup) for Christmas!!! Need some name ideas. And nothing "cute"...I'm not that kind of girl! :-D

I had a hard time with names...we got a morkie (maltese yorkie) about 2 months ago and named her Snickers. I was hoping it would make me never want one, but it didn't work!!!

Got another 1.5 in...I am hoping it works. 15 more to go according to Dr. K's scale. I am guessing I have about 5 lbs in skin off of my stomach (may be wishful thinking) but that would make my goal only 10 pounds away. Hard to believe.

We shall see on Tuesday when I go into the PS consult. Yikes...exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I am going to the surgeon who repaired Hannah's cleft...I figure he did such good work on her, hopefully he can on me too. As long as insurance pays!

Got another 1.5 in...I am hoping it works. 15 more to go according to Dr. K's scale. I am guessing I have about 5 lbs in skin off of my stomach (may be wishful thinking) but that would make my goal only 10 pounds away. Hard to believe.

We shall see on Tuesday when I go into the PS consult. Yikes...exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I am going to the surgeon who repaired Hannah's cleft...I figure he did such good work on her, hopefully he can on me too. As long as insurance pays!

Thats awesome Brandy, good luck with your consult. I go for a fill in a few weeks too. I didn't want to go before the wedding, which was a good choice because I went to pick up my bridesmaid dress from being altered today and it is already too big. If I lift my arms up it falls off the girls!!! So now I have to take it back tomorrow to get altered more.

Jamie-Yes, it has been very slow here lately. We are not nearly as chatty as normal. Wonder why?