Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Yay you Denise...How is it going??? You having a good week???

I am doing good, busy though. What about you, how are you feeling, did you ever call Dr. K? Sorry so many questions. We need to get together sometime. It is hard right now for me to do RR, so maybe we can do lunch, I can always come out your way. Renee' and I have meet up off of I-70 at that mall. Let me know.

Were busy too!! RR is hard for me too. We always have practices on that night. Hopefully, I can make it soon.

No, I didn't call. I always hate to, becuase I never want to be known as the whiney patient. I am feeling better and go in in a week or so, so I will ask about it then.

I would LOVE to do lunch!!! I am so bored now that Hannah is in kindergarten. We could even share!!! Something my family hates doing with me! HA! Let me know when and where!! We could go downtown, that is probably half way for us both. Just tell me when...

Has your scale started moving yet? I will know for me tomorrow!!

Hello, I am very excited that I picked up the phone and made a surgery appt. with Dr. Kirschenbaum for 10/30. Now, I need to convince my hubby that we need to fly out to Denver for this - I got him to agree with surgery, not telling him the potential location!:rolleyes2:

I've been on the phone trying to find a local and inexpensive fill doctor in Chicago - especially I'm being financed for surgery... I don't need to extra expense of trying to pay $500 for fills!

Anyway, I'm excited and nervous all in one.

I am so appreciative of all of the info I have received on this forum.

Hello, I am very excited that I picked up the phone and made a surgery appt. with Dr. Kirschenbaum for 10/30. Now, I need to convince my hubby that we need to fly out to Denver for this - I got him to agree with surgery, not telling him the potential location!:rolleyes2:

I've been on the phone trying to find a local and inexpensive fill doctor in Chicago - especially I'm being financed for surgery... I don't need to extra expense of trying to pay $500 for fills!

Welcome, nfaith, and congratulations! You'll be so happy with your decision.

WELCOME NFAITH!!! This is in my very un-biased opinion the best forum out there. Show your hubby all the before and after pictures. That is what convinced my hubby. I wouldn't think that air fare to Denver would be to expensive.

Congrats on making an excellent choice!!!

No, I didn't call. I always hate to, becuase I never want to be known as the whiney patient. I am feeling better and go in in a week or so, so I will ask about it then.

You sound like me I never want to bug them so I just wait and ask her or forget altogether. When do you go in, I go next thurs.

I would LOVE to do lunch!!! I am so bored now that Hannah is in kindergarten. We could even share!!! Something my family hates doing with me! HA! Let me know when and where!! We could go downtown, that is probably half way for us both. Just tell me when...

How about next week I could do Monday or Wed. Just let me know, or we could do Thurs.

Has your scale started moving yet? I will know for me tomorrow!!

It started I am down to 138 this morning so its a slow start, but I'll take it.

Welcome NFaith, this is the best thread out there.

WELCOME NFAITH!!! This is in my very un-biased opinion the best forum out there. Show your hubby all the before and after pictures. That is what convinced my hubby. I wouldn't think that air fare to Denver would be to expensive.

The pictures should work and he should be supportive.

BTW, why does it keep putting the title on our posts?????

I don't know, that's weird.

138 is completely freakin' amazing. Are you feeling a little better?

Lets do Monday...my DH is having surgery on Tuesday and so I will be out of comission for the next few weeks.

Your almost at my goal weight...132 is the number in my head! We will see if I make it or not!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! 303.655.7304

I will second that! This is by far the best site ever. Everyone on here is so wonderful. Dr. K is absolutely the right choice too :sad:

:sad:I am so happy to have talked with DH (thanks for your previous words of encouragement) have answered many, many questions.... with more to follow!

Have scheduled my surgery with Dr. K for 10/30!!

OMG.... I'm about to scream!

Yep!

He'll move a few appts around and he's on board thus far. Thank you so much!