Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Okay friends check out my slideshow in my signature.

Lap,

Amazing.

It is so cool to see your month-by-month transformation!!!

Your weight loss is bringing your radiant beauty out for the world to see.

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats Sidann!!! Your rockin' the band!!!

Thanks for the other list Adorkable...let us know what the doc says.

Dee~ "Someday YOUR prince will come..." It is so hard when you KNOW what you should be doing, but your heart is leaning the other way. Whoever sacks you up, is going to be the luckiest guy on earth!

Ami~ I so want to try belly dancing...let me know how it goes!

Mini~ Have you got butterflies yet??!?

Congrats Sidann!!! Your rockin' the band!!!

Thanks for the other list Adorkable...let us know what the doc says.

Dee~ "Someday YOUR prince will come..." It is so hard when you KNOW what you should be doing, but your heart is leaning the other way. Whoever sacks you up, is going to be the luckiest guy on earth!

Ami~ I so want to try belly dancing...let me know how it goes!

Mini~ Have you got butterflies yet??!?

Oh Brandy You're too sweet!

Are you taking those same psych meds that the woman who thought I should be a Belly Dancer was on?

I love you Girlie!

:(:lol::) @ Mal -- I absolutely think that we should blame "office TOM" for any weight gain!

:lol::lol::lol:@ Dee -- I know those "working girl" scrubs all too well. My sexiest ones had jelly Beans printed on them ~~ and probably some in the pockets, too, back then :angry:.

Congrats you bunch of losers!!!!!!!!!! You know who you are!

Ami -- Belly dancing, SO COOL! I hope the Motrin does the trick -- keep us posted.

SidAnn -- One word = AWESOME!

LA -- Thanks for the Protein calorie list -- another great find!

Mini -- Pack your bags, woman! It's almost time!

5 weeks left!! I think I'm down a total of 7 (help me with my math Dee), which means I've got to get my fanny perpendicular and crank it up to get 13 off in 5 weeks. Let's go peeps! We can do this!!

I show 7.1 lbs for you Dear!

AND I must say you have been on your best behavior lately - on that Loser's Bench! You have been keeping your hands to yourself and playing nicely! I'm very proud of you!

My favorite scrubs were ones that had baby otters on them! Just adorable! Wish I could wear them now! I am sick of PURPLE!

I loved when Lifesaver thought we were all blaming our weight gain on poor Tom in the office! That was hilarious! I was engaged to a man named Tom once. A long time ago -- when Dinosaurs ruled the earth!

Okay friends check out my slideshow in my signature.

My Goodness Patty!

You're looking Hot! Your features are becoming so defined.

I love that little slideshow!

You can be so proud!

Hello everyone.... I have been MIA for awhile and I can't believe how much this thread has grown... It is so refreshing to see how well everyone is doing on their weight loss... I have not been doing very well on my weight loss and will be going in for a fill on July 6th... My last fill was in January and I haven't really felt any restriction so I have been eating badly and of course I have gained a few pounds... Since I have been out here in California, it has been difficult finding a Dr that I can get fills from that doesn't charge an arm and a leg... (he only charges an arm) :angry: So, I am looking forward to gettin my fill and getting back on track to being a loser again...

Dee.... Wow girl, you are doing exceptionally well... I bet you are looking fabulous dahling... :(

Munchkin.... I think you and I had our surgeries sort of around the same time last year and according to your ticker it looks like you are doing much better than I am... Way to go!!!

Lap Dancer.... That is a great slideshow... You sure can see the difference in the pics... Plus, you are a beautiful woman, you look stunning in the black and white outfit...

Marcy... Wow, 6 lbs gone, way to go girl!!

I sure wish I could attend the BBQ in August, but my finances won't allow for a plane ticket... I would love to see everyone in person... For those that are going, please take lots of pictures and post them here, as I would love to see how fabulous everyone looks...

Wishes to all for a great weekend....

Lap,

Amazing.

It is so cool to see your month-by-month transformation!!!

Your weight loss is bringing your radiant beauty out for the world to see.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much. "Radiant beauty". No one has ever said that.

Tied2bfit: The doctor replied, "Well, that's a great observation!" I wondered what meds she was on! AND I wished every man in the world would get some! Because in her eyes, I was a hottie!

There are still some jewels out there but meds help. Look for my blog post later on about yesterday at the hospital. The patient saw what the others didn't see. Very intuitive.

My Goodness Patty!

You're looking Hot! Your features are becoming so defined.

I love that little slideshow!

You can be so proud!

THANK YOU! I remember the first time I felt my jaw line. I said to myself...why did I wait so long to take action to the next level?

Hello everyone.... I have been MIA for awhile and I can't believe how much this thread has grown... It is so refreshing to see how well everyone is doing on their weight loss... I have not been doing very well on my weight loss and will be going in for a fill on July 6th... My last fill was in January and I haven't really felt any restriction so I have been eating badly and of course I have gained a few pounds... Since I have been out here in California, it has been difficult finding a Dr that I can get fills from that doesn't charge an arm and a leg... (he only charges an arm) :angry: So, I am looking forward to gettin my fill and getting back on track to being a loser again...

Dee.... Wow girl, you are doing exceptionally well... I bet you are looking fabulous dahling... :(

Munchkin.... I think you and I had our surgeries sort of around the same time last year and according to your ticker it looks like you are doing much better than I am... Way to go!!!

Lap Dancer.... That is a great slideshow... You sure can see the difference in the pics... Plus, you are a beautiful woman, you look stunning in the black and white outfit...

Marcy... Wow, 6 lbs gone, way to go girl!!

I sure wish I could attend the BBQ in August, but my finances won't allow for a plane ticket... I would love to see everyone in person... For those that are going, please take lots of pictures and post them here, as I would love to see how fabulous everyone looks...

Wishes to all for a great weekend....

Hey There Woman!

We've missed you around here!

Don't stay away so long next time!

Wanted to say! Once you get that fill, things will kicked in! You're get back on track! Good Luck Dear! The band is meant to be filled... at least once in a while... but you shouldn't have to sacrifice an arm for it!

Thanks Dee for the encouragement, you are such a sweetheart...

I have been in an emotional funk and ashamed of myself for not being a good bandster and went into hiding... I didn't want anyone to know that I wasn't being good... So, that's kind of the nuts and bolts of the whole thing, besides financially trying to afford the fills has been a challenge, but that's a whole other issue...

Anway, it is so good to see you doing so well... I am soooo happy for you and again, thanks for the encouragement....

Hi ladies. Lap - what a great slideshow. I love the pic where you're wearing the green eye shadow. It's beautiful.

It is my anniversary today - DH and I have been married for 23 years!! Second marriage for both and best move either of us ever made.

Brandy, you sound more like yourself today. Are you feeling better?

Miss Dee - Have you ever seen a skinny belly dancer? They just look - silly!!! We have a huge belly dance festival in the park across from my house every summer. Belly dancers come from all over the country. The woman who headlines every year is a fairly large woman and she's incredibly sexy and beautiful and an amazing dancer. So I don't know that the patient was too far off in seeing you as a belly dancer. So there.

Wow, we could all take up belly dancing and from a troupe. Dr. K's Bevy of Bountiful Beauties. We could have fabulous costumes (purple for you, dee:wink:) and scarves and bangles and such. That would be awesome!!

Oops, I meant to say that it's our anniversary so went and saw WALL-E. It was really cute. Not too romantic, I know, but really good.

Oh, and yes, I am getting butterflies big time. New fear: I'll go in, they'll put me to sleep, I'll come to in recovery and Dr. K. will tell me that they couldn't do the surgery because my liver was still too big or I have too many adhesions from previous surgeries or my stomach is in upside down or some such thing. Geez, could I be any more neurotic about this?

Mini~

I am getting there...still super tired, but things are progressing. Although slowly!!

Your nerves are normal...I had the same thought about my liver too and it was just fine!

Thank you all for the kudos on my slideshow. I appreciate the kind words of support. They really help.

Thanks Dee for the encouragement, you are such a sweetheart...

I have been in an emotional funk and ashamed of myself for not being a good bandster and went into hiding... I didn't want anyone to know that I wasn't being good... So, that's kind of the nuts and bolts of the whole thing, besides financially trying to afford the fills has been a challenge, but that's a whole other issue...

Anway, it is so good to see you doing so well... I am soooo happy for you and again, thanks for the encouragement....

nicnaknut: Funk it up. Ride the low tide til you hit the shore friend. The thing about the internet is we become friends but we don't SEE eachother daily in the face 2 face sense of the word. We don't all know some of the other challenges we all have in our lives. Keep coming here no matter what. Read even if you don't feel like posting anything. I don't think there is one person here who has had a perfect day. There's always tomorrow!

.............................................................................................

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

.............................................................................................

Blog Post from yesterday. Hubby had his cancer treatment which was a TRIP in every sense of the word. Sharing>>>>>

Madame Morphinia

Ladies and Gentlemen, Madame Morphinia was in the house!

Postscript: The seeding for cancer with hubby went fine. The doctor said all looked well, 58 seeds the size of rice were planted all around his prostate using 18 needles.

Me: Will he be in discomfort when he wakes up?

Doctor: "He will feel some discomfort initially but we will give him something to dull the pain and by tomorrow he should be doing better."

They called our name "Reeves Family" and Patrick wanted to be the first one in to see his father. I wait. Ten minutes later he comes out like he's just seen the Lightening win over the Toronto Maple Leafs. What happened, I ask? DAD is STONED on MORPHINE. People look up from their papers, glance in our direction. SHHHH, I say. But he's right.

I could hear him from the hallway as I rounded the counter to his recovery bay. From behind the curtain a lone voice rises, "...feels like a bat was shoved up my azzzzz...?" it's my husband. I walk around the corner into his room. There he lays looking more like he did one night in '82 when he had Two-for-One Toilet Bowl sized margaritas at a now defunct Mexican restaurant. I walk in and sit down next to his bed.

HEY!!! he says.

I caught the next thirty plus minutes of his opiate driven ramblings on my phone video. BRING ON THE DRUGS! Where's my juice? is there any vodka in it?? I gotta PISSSSSS, I can't PISSSSSS...my dick won't work!!!!!!!....DRUGS... (hey, that's my line)... hey, baby why don't you go down there and get the blood flowing so I can piss... ( the morphine was in the driver's seat of his brain)

So he is fine. Before the procedure he could not eat for 36 hours. By the time we left Moffitt he had one word on his lips...FOOD! He's sleeping after a McDonalds Big Mac, jumbo fries, one apple pie, large sweet tea and half a home made pie once we got home. Some how I think he's going to do fine.