Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Congrats, Mal, Shelbi, Sidann, Lapdancer! Wow Ladies!!

And Ms Marcy, YOU will lose next week! Just try to stay clear of those enemies - Mr. M&M's and Miss Cherry Pepsi!

Go Marcy Go Marcy Go Marcy!!!

I, myself, might be in a little trouble! My daughter and I are leaving on Thursday AFTER my fill for Vegas! Yup! It's true! AND my ex is flying in on Saturday. He wants to be there when his Babygirl turns 21! It was at 1841 on the Monday after Father's day - almost 21 years ago. He was a young 29 y/o man -- and when the doctor asked him a week later, if having a baby was everything he expected, he told her, in his broken english and strong french accent, "I expected a boy!" Silly Man!

Anyway, I'll be on my best behavior! On all counts IF you get my drift!

Have a Great Saturday Special Peeps o'mine!

dee~

Vegas, baby!! You best keep yourself out of trouble :frown:

Just cking in the my loss for the week down 2lbs. Yeah me.

I laid out today with my girls and burned my BUTT...it really hurts too.

We are off to Parker days.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to everyone.:frown:

Just cking in the my loss for the week down 2lbs. Yeah me.

I laid out today with my girls and burned my BUTT...it really hurts too.

We are off to Parker days.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to everyone.:frown:

1hotmomma has a red hot BUTT!!:smile:

Boy, miss 36 hours and there are pages to read!

Great pix of you guys. Thanks for the names for faces.

Dee: What an incredibly gifted individual you are. Your ability to know the right words for people's situations is no doubt a big part of your success as a nurse. Such compassion and insight.

Hopefully, I will get to meet you in August when I come in for my surgery.

How lucky y'all are to have an opportunity to gather for a BBQ. Maybe next year for me!

Mini: So happy for the news on your dad's hip surgery. Those days(hours) in between medical reports must have been unbelieveably painful. I agree with the letter idea. I have done that a couple of times over the years for my mom and my dad. The impact, particularly on fathers, is indescribable. Men's inability to express emotion hinders them, but their ability to receive "written" emotions makes the effort soooo worth it.

Everyone is making such wonderful progress. Like Mini, I find such great inspiration in this blog. Friends can be supportive, but unless they too are obese, they cannot truly grasp the depths of despair we often time face. It is such a pleasant and encouraging experience to come on this site and read/write about similar feelings.

Thanks to you all.:frown:

Hey, when do you leave for Mexico? Where are you going?

Hi, All! Wow, missed just a couple of days...and now I can't keep up!

So, I know how to accept someone as a friend, but I don't know how to invite someone to be a friend. What do I do to invite someone to be my friend?

Mini~ I'm smiling from ear to ear to hear about your dad. Lost my Dad 5 years ago after he was not well for about 10. I really miss him. All I can tell people is to try to love every minute, no matter how odd the relationship may be.

Dynamo~ I knew you were still out there! Congrats on your love. Love makes the world go 'round! Have fun in NYC. I'd love to meet up with you when your in town and have a spare minute...I'm so glad your doing well.:smile:

Mal~ I saw the drive by post...but how is the Buster?

Dee~ Hey, Honey! I have to say...put me down for a 1 lb gain. Whatever. Thought I'd been doing so well this week too. :mad: Did you get a chance to go through the bags?

Mare!!!!!! Holy Moly! It is sooo good to hear from you! Sorry about the reflux stuff but glad its better. Also, very sorry to hear about your dog. I hope your new puppy can bring you happiness too. I hope you can touch base with us more now... even come to RR? Do you need a special gathering? I'd be happy to accomidate! Give me a PM if you need...you are thought of, Girly!

Well, don't want to run on forever, even though I could! Have a great Saturday nite! Thinking of you, All! :frown:

mare: so sorry to hear about your dog. such a loss can seem unbearable, even today I can tear up over pets who have passed years ago. Question: why considering only high-end breeds? Maybe part of healing your heart could be a rescue dog:redface:

Mini: leave for Nuevos Vallarta (20 min. north of Puerto V) early Wed. morning. am looking forward to weather there as weather here has been unseasonably cool and cloudy and am about ready to scream:angry_smile:

i love sun, Water, tanning, reading, drinking adult beverages, etc. so Mexico may be my answer right now.

Dee: Currently my surgery is scheduled at 11am on Wed. the 20th. Arriving morning of 19th, renting a car, and staying at some no-doubt slum motel (as it was all I could afford of what was available) until Thursday noon-ish.

My phone consult with Dr. K is afternoon of July 2; am looking forward to hearing the voice of this miracle-worker y'all praise so highly!:cursing:

mare: so sorry to hear about your dog. such a loss can seem unbearable, even today I can tear up over pets who have passed years ago. Question: why considering only high-end breeds? Maybe part of healing your heart could be a rescue dog:redface:

Mini: leave for Nuevos Vallarta (20 min. north of Puerto V) early Wed. morning. am looking forward to weather there as weather here has been unseasonably cool and cloudy and am about ready to scream:angry_smile:

i love sun, Water, tanning, reading, drinking adult beverages, etc. so Mexico may be my answer right now.

Dee: Currently my surgery is scheduled at 11am on Wed. the 20th. Arriving morning of 19th, renting a car, and staying at some no-doubt slum motel (as it was all I could afford of what was available) until Thursday noon-ish.

My phone consult with Dr. K is afternoon of July 2; am looking forward to hearing the voice of this miracle-worker y'all praise so highly!:cursing:

I remember when I lived in Oregon that I was climbing walls my mid-June. Summer comes soooo late. You'll have such a great time. Hey, your consult is the afternoon of my surgery! My surgery is at 1:30 MST, what time is your consult?

Blech. TOM. Up 2!

Again...Blech!

Gotta say . . . pretty happy TOM doesn't visit anymore. Can't say I miss him in the slightest.

I cant wait...espically since having kids is a thing of the past!!

Yes, it's pretty useless equipment after awhile. I had a hysterectomy . . . so instant menopause but it really wasn't that bad.

My dad just called and the said that his MRI today revealed that he has a small hip fracture, not a bone tumor!! This is such a good thing. He may end up needing surgery on his hip, but this is such a better thing than what they initially thought.

WHEW!!!! Wow, our father's day just became a whole lot better!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Oh, Mini, I am so happy for you and your family! You are all still in my prayers. Bless this day!

Mare~It is nice to hear from you, we missed you. I am sending you big bear hugs! So sorry to hear that you were tight and suffering, good thing you got that all taken care of and no you are back on track.

My heart goes out to you for your loss. You are a wonderful pet owner, you gave her a loving and trusting life. Please forgive yourself. I am so sorry for your heartache. My thoughts are with you and your family. hugs, hugs and more hugs.

Hi ladies!!! :) Been a long yucky week. I am amazed that I lost weight considering I haven't exercised and I ate like shikaka. None the less, I am down to 319 from 322. So that is 3 pounds since last week. :thumbup: Now to keep it off and lose more. :)

I got my Polar F11 watch this weekend and am going on a bike ride with my BIL tomorrow. I have been swimming a lot still so I guess I have gotten exercise that way. Will be interesting to see where my heart rate falls tomorrow when I go for a run in the AM. I have a feeling that I was pushing myself too much when I did my 5K training, so now at least I have a tool to help me stay in a healthy HR zone.

Hope everyone had a great father's day. Mini I am so happy that your father's cancer has NOT spread to his bones. My father died of lung cancer that metastasized to his brain. It has been 7 years but I can sill remember the shock and utter helplessness that I felt when I found out.

We had the family over and I grilled up some twice grilled BBQ burritos... a little thing I picked up while a line cook at ChiChi's forever ago. It was a HOT day today. 105ish! :) I saw my first heat rainbow. It just floats with the clouds but it is so hot the moisture doesn't make it down. The most beautiful thing ever! I will add a picture. :thumbup:

DSC00389.JPG?imgmax=800